CAN WE STOP THE TIDE OF POTENTIAL TERRORISTS?
Pastor Roger Anghis
December 13, 2015
Since the San Bernardino shooting by Islamic terrorists the American people are getting serious about stemming the tide of radical terrorists coming to America. They are a threat to our nation, our persons, our culture and way of life. The Syrian ‘refugees’ that are coming here cannot be vetted to assure us that they do not have terrorist ties. Obama doesn’t care because, as a muslim, he stands with them not the American people.
One candidate, Donald Trump, has called for a moratorium on muslim immigration. Cruz and Rand Paul have followed suit. The rest of the Republican presidential candidates have gone into a meltdown mode over the proposal. It makes you want to ask the question ‘Are you for the American people or are you for the terrorists?’ What is absolutely mind boggling to me is Rubio and Graham, after the San Bernardino shooting, voted to approve large scale immigration from muslim countries. You have to be brain dead to do this! The Republican elite are besides themselves with Trumps idea. I even watched the great O’Reilly this last Tuesday night and two of the so-called lawyers stated that the plan Trump called for was not constitutional. I beg to differ. We do not have to allow people into our country who have stated that their reason for being here is not to co-exist with the Constitution but to replace it with shariah law. Omar Ahmad, co-founder the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), made his anti-Christian bias crystal clear in a July 4, 1998 San Ramon Valley Herald article in which Ahmad stated "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur'an should be the highest authority in America." This organization is allowed to continue to exist in America even after this outright threat to our government and way of life! If you are a muslim, you support this ideology even though you may not physically be involved, you still support it. Some have said that the moderate muslim won’t try to cut your head off but he will hold your head while the radical one does.
Many say we have to allow muslims here because we are not allowed a religious test. Well, saying that the Koran should be the ultimate authority in America is a threat. Besides, islam is only 18% of shariah law. The rest is political which makes shariah more of a political ideology than religion. We do have laws that allow for the deportation of those that oppose our government. The first one is from 1789 and signed into law by President John Adams. It is the The Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798. Part of the provision of this law states: The Alien Enemies Act provided that once war had been declared, all male citizens of an enemy nation could be arrested, detained, and deported. If war had broken out, this act could have expelled many of the estimated 25,000 French citizens then living in the United States. But the country did not go to war, and the law was never used.
The Alien Friends Act authorized the president to deport any non-citizen suspected of plotting against the government during either wartime or peacetime. This law could have resulted in the mass expulsion of new immigrants. The act was limited to two years, but no alien was ever deported under it.
Obama has stated that we are not at war and never will be with islam. They are at war with us so we had better be at war with islam and the Alien Enemies Act is enforceable and because their plan is to replace our Constitution with shariah law the Alien Friends Act is enforceable. But these are not the only two laws we can and should use to protect Americans and secure national security. President Eisenhower signed a law in 1952 called the Immigration and Nationality Act. Below is the bill as it was passed. Make note of #1, #2, #4 and #5.
The Immigration and Nationality Act, which was passed June 27, 1952 revised the united States’ laws regarding immigration, naturalization and nationality. This Act, under Section 313 states the following:
(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b) , no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States-
(1) who advocates or teaches, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches, opposition to all organized government; or,
(2) who is a member of or affiliated with (A) the Communist Party of the United States; (B) any other totalitarian party of the United States; (C) the Communist Political Association; (D) the Communist or other totalitarian party of any State of the United States, of any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state; (E) any section, subsidiary, branch, affiliate, or subdivision of any such association or party; or (F) the direct predecessors or successors of any such association or party, regardless of what name such group or organization may have used, may now bear, or may hereafter adopt, unless such alien establishes that he did not have knowledge or reason to believe at the time he became a member of or affiliated with such an organization (and did not thereafter and prior to the date upon which such organization was so registered or so required to be registered have such knowledge or reason to believe) that such organization was a Communist-front organization; or,
(3) who, although not within any of the other provisions of this section, advocates the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship, either through its own utterances or through any written or printed publications issued or published by or with the permission or consent of or under authority of such organizations or paid for by the funds of such organization; or,
(4) who advocates or teaches or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches (A) the overthrow by force or violence or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States or of all forms of law; or (B) the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers (either of specific individuals or of officers generally) of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government because of his or their official character; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage; or,
(5) who writes or publishes or causes to be written or published, or who knowingly circulates, distributes, prints, or displays, or knowingly causes to be circulated, distributed, printed, published, or displayed or who knowingly has in his possession for the purpose of circulation, publication, distribution, or display, any written or printed matter, advocating or teaching opposition to all organized government, or advocating (A) the overthrow by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States or of all forms of law; or (B) the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers (either of specific individuals or of officers generally) of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government, because of his or their official character; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage; or (E) the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship; or,
(6) who is a member of or affiliated with any organization, that writes, circulates, distributes, prints, publishes, or displays, or causes to be written, circulated, distributed, printed, published, or displayed, or that has in its possession for the purpose of circulation, distribution, publication, issue, or display, any written or printed matter of the character described in subparagraph (5).
(b) The provisions of this section or of any other section of this Act shall not be construed as declaring that any of the organizations referred to in this section or in any other section of this Act do not advocate the overthrow of the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means.
(c) The provisions of this section shall be applicable to any applicant for naturalization who at any time within a period of ten years immediately preceding the filing of the application for naturalization or after such filing and before taking the final oath of citizenship is, or has been found to be within any of the classes enumerated within this section, notwithstanding that at the time the application is filed he may not be included within such classes.
(d) Any person who is within any of the classes described in subsection (a) solely because of past membership in, or past affiliation with, a party or organization may be naturalized without regard to the provisions of subsection (c) if such person establishes that such membership or affiliation is or was involuntary, or occurred and terminated prior to the attainment by such alien of the age of sixteen years, or that such membership or affiliation is or was by operation of law, or was for purposes of obtaining employment, food rations, or other essentials of living and where necessary for such purposes.
Chapter 2, Section 212 presents a prohibition of entry to the US if the person belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the US government by “force, violence, or other unconstitutional means.” The Koran and the Hadiths present Sharia and demand submission to Islam, which is antithetical to Biblical law and the US Constitution, as well as to our Republic.
Whether one pushes Islam as a religion is irrelevant. It’s ideology is opposed to America and her laws, including her Constitution.
First, consider that Hussein Obama has ignored immigration law, both with regards to those coming across our southern border and those from the Middle East.
Now, consider that this is about immigration and naturalization and its aim was primarily at Communism. However, it also mentions totalitarianism being promoted. That is all that Islam does. They are no different than Communism in their ideology. They just claim to do it in the name of Allah rather than advance the idea of a Creator.
Consider that the Muslims Brotherhood, as well as the Communists, have documented their goals for the destruction of America. Consider the Islamic organizations in the United States like designated terror and Muslim Brother hood front group Hamas-CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations), The Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim Student Association, and plenty of others, including individual Muslims who seek to advance Sharia (which is anti-Christian and anti-American). Sharia falls under the very definition of the ideology of those Barack Hussein Obama wants to flood America with. If the law applies to those wishing to immigrate to the united States, should those same laws against sedition and treason not apply to those already here?
We have the right, the power and the law on our side. The question is do we have anyone in Washington that is willing to enforce this law for the protection of our nation and our people and our culture? The time is ripe for another revolution.
� 2015 Roger Anghis - All Rights Reserved
Pastor Roger Anghis is the Founder of RestoreFreeSpeech.org and BuildingtheTruth.org, organizations designed to draw attention to the need of not just free speech for churches but disseminating correct information through responsible journalism.
Pastor Roger also has a weekly radio program on www.crusaderadio.com, The American Intelligence Briefing Hour, at 5:00 p.m. MST every Tuesday. Pastor Roger also has published for 12 years the American Intelligence Briefing an internet newsletter for keeping up on the news most agencies don't report.
Web site: BuildingTheTruth.org
E-Mail: [email protected]