PART 2 of 2
Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall
July 3, 2016
Congressman Ryan, Senator McConnell, Reince Priebus, et al...
When you read the background of Hillary Clinton, it is difficult to believe any one person could lie as often as she does.
Both Bill and Hillary Clinton have a reckless disregard for the law -- and for the truth. Bill Clinton’s “coincidental” meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her private jet as it sat on the tarmac in Phoenix, AZ last weekend, for example. Loretta Lynch has lost any trust the public might have had for her by telling her security staff that no one was to be allowed to take pictures of Bill Clinton or herself as she met with him for a half-hour and then told the public they coincidentally met and talked about their grandchildren. All of this occurred within 72 hours of Hillary Clinton’s former State Department informing Attorney General Lynch’s office they weren’t going to deliver the required emails for 27 months... after the presidential election.
We’re supposed to believe that story?
Perhaps that’s why people don’t take Hillary’s lies more seriously than they do. Maybe they react with an attitude of “This must be untrue because no one could possibly tell this many lies about so many different experiences that should have put her butt in jail.”
In 1971 Hillary was in Berkley, CA interning for the law firm of Treuhaft, Walker and Burnstein. Their client list included the Black Panthers, among other militant groups. In a well-documented article by Don Anastas titled “Hillary Clinton’s Laundry List of Lies”, he quotes her comments to Saul Alinsky, a known communist. She asked Alinsky (in writing) when his new book, Rules for Radicals, would be available. “I need some new material to throw at people,” she told him.
Called a “congenital liar” by William Safire in the liberal New York Times in January 1996, one of Hillary Clinton’s first 1970s jobs was serving on the Richard Nixon Investigative Committee.
Hillary was a Republican and her problem with truth telling was evident, even then. She was terminated for reasons of moral turpitude... she was not only a liar, she was willing to manipulate evidence and put it into a court record to get her man, to make her case – to get Richard Nixon out of office while preventing Howard Hunt from testifying. For in-depth facts about why Hillary Clinton was terminated from this job, go here.
Prior to her husband’s election as Governor of Arkansas, Hillary made $100,000 in 9 months on a $1,000 investment in the highly speculative cattle futures market. At first Hillary claimed she made the investment after reading the Wall Street Journal. She eventually admitted that James Blair, a longtime friend of Bill’s and an experienced futures investor, placed 30 of her 32 trades. Was she dodging possible charges of insider trading -- or was she just lying?
After Bill and Hillary moved into the White House in 1993, I called her “Thunder Thighs” – affectionately, of course. Bill was known as a womanizer by all who knew him. It was said that if it walked, had a body above room temperature, and was equipped with a vagina, it was fair game for Bill. According to numerous women who came forward publicly with painful personal stories, it mattered not whether the object of Bill's sexual appetite was interested in him. What he wanted, he usually got – with or without his target’s cooperation.
Thunder Thighs was an enabler. She automatically shifted into liar gear and excoriated those women who had the courage to speak of the unspeakable... unwanted sex with an arrogant bastard who only wanted to satiate his sick sexual appetite – even if it meant rape. Though he could usually charm his way into a woman’s bed -- all good con men are charming or they wouldn't be good con men -- there were exceptions. Many of Bill Clinton's sexual episodes have been verified by Dolly Kyle, Clinton's on-again, off-again mistress from high school and author of a new book about Hillary titled “Hillary The Other Woman: A Political Memoir.”
The point is, this man (who became President of the United States) had a wife who enabled him to continue his sexual escapades by insisting that the women making such accusations could not be taken seriously. They were liars, she said. They were the result of a vast right-wing conspiracy, she said. She did what liars do: They lie.
This is the same woman who has declared over and over again how she supports and represents women and how women who claim rape should always be heard and should always be taken seriously.
Any female who believes Hillary Clinton supports them is either totally unconscious, uninformed, or is, like his long-term lover says about Bill Clinton, a sex addict. How any woman can read the history -- NOT OPINION -- of Hillary Clinton's reactions to charges of rape against her husband and think she supports women is a scandalous declaration of how far such women have yet to go. Other women have come a long way, Baby, but not these.
When the allegations of Bill’s sexual appetite came to the fore, Hillary was put in charge of the “Bimbo Eruption” team. She said horrible things about Paula Jones. In case you’ve forgotten, Hillary recommended non-settlement in the Paula Jones lawsuit – which, after the Ken Starr investigation, was quietly settled (costing American taxpayers millions of dollars). Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over his perjury in the Monica Lewinski affair.
Too, before deciding to run for the Office of President, Hillary gave speeches and received large sums of money from nations who believe women are put on earth to be servants to men in whatever way a man chooses. A woman in a Muslim nation must provide four male witnesses if she claims rape and can be (and is) stoned to death for adultery. Many (most) Muslim women cannot drive a car without a man's permission. The ways in which Muslim men abuse women are legend. A good psychologist will tell you that such behavior speaks of fears of male inadequacy.
Hillary Clinton was paid large sums of money by:
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, $10,000,000 to $25,000,000; State of Kuwait, $ 5,000,000 to $10,000,000; United Arab Emirates, $ 1,000,000 to $ 5,000,000; Sultanate of Oman, $ 1,000,000 to $ 5,000,000; Government of Brunei Darussalam, $ 1,000,000 to $5,000,000; Kingdom of Bahrain, $50,000 to $100,000; Embassy of Algeria, $ 250,000 to $500,000; State of Qatar, $1,000,000 to $5,000,000; Emirate of Ras al-Khaimah, $25,000 to $50,000
Does that sound like someone who supports women's rights?
Then there is the list of dead bodies that accompanies the Clinton White House years. Have you forgotten about them? No accusations have been made of the Clintons of any wrongdoing, but no other Presidency we know of has such a death legacy list.
It would take a book, not an article, to cover all of the dangers to national security a Hillary Clinton Presidency places on our nation – but Republican leaders appear not to care. They fear Donald Trump and evidently find Clinton an acceptable alternative. That, in and of itself, tells Republican voters how moral and committed to the people are those who supposedly represent the Republican establishment. They continue to withhold their support from Donald Trump... which speaks highly for Trump.
It also speaks highly for Trump that his list of dangers of a Hillary Clinton presidency deals mostly with business matters like international trade and mistakes made during her years as a U.S. Senator and as Secretary of State. This list is provided to everyone by the Trump Campaign. It is 35 pages of mistakes Mr. Trump believes Mrs. Clinton has made throughout her political career.
Perhaps people have forgotten the removal of documents from Vince Foster’s office (after his “suicide”) by Hillary’s chief of staff, Maggie Williams (who became Hillary's campaign manager in 2008)? Or maybe they no longer remember Castle Grande when in 1995 the Resolution Trust Corporation reported that Hillary had been one of 11 Rose Law Firm lawyers who did work on Castle Grande. A 1996 Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation report said Hillary had drafted documents that Castle Grande used to “deceive federal bank examiners.” This is the same woman who, today, refuses to make the speeches she recently gave to Wall Street investment bankers available to the public while promising that she, the queen of lies, is on the public’s side in the war between the people and Wall Street investment bankers.
For readers who have forgotten, the Resolution Trust Corporation was an organization put in place to coordinate the asset distribution of the failed savings and loan industry... a failure largely caused by legislation put in place by the United States Congress.
Her destructive deeds are too many to explain, but let me list them for you:
• President Clinton gave Hillary authority to handle health care reform. The program she created was so messed up that even a Democrat-controlled Congress wouldn’t vote for it. Because of threats made and attempts at political intimidation while pushing health care, she made a lot of enemies.
• President Clinton gave Hillary authority to select a female attorney general and she submitted the names of Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood. Both were forced to withdraw their names because of their backgrounds. Wood was later appointed as a federal judge in New York. Hillary next recommended what Bill Clinton once called his “biggest mistake:” Janet Reno. Those who remember the Koresh killings in Waco, TX and Vicki Weaver/FBI sniper at Ruby Ridge, Idaho will quickly see the kind of people Hillary Clinton tends to respect and appoint to office. With Supreme Court appointments lurking during the next President’s term of office, that should scare you to death!
• President Clinton then requested Hillary to recommend the new head of the Civil Rights Commission. She put forth the name of Lani Guinier – whose radical views forced a withdrawal of her name.
• President Clinton asked Hillary for more recommendations. She provided these names: Web Hubbel (of Whitewater fame) for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for White House staff, and William Kennedy for Treasury. As you probably know, Hubbel went to prison, Foster committed suicide (then drove himself to Ft. Marcy Park to hide his body), and Kennedy (a Rose Law Firm partner) was forced to resign.
• Then we had “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted her friend, Harry Thomason, to provide travel tickets, circumventing the White House Travel Office. The Travel Office refused to comply and it cost them their jobs when Hillary reported them to the FBI and got them fired. A guy named Billy Dale who had worked for years in the White House Travel Office was charged with mixing personal and White House funds and it took a jury less than two hours to find him innocent.
• Hillary recommended her friend Craig Livingston (also spelled Livingstone) to be Director of White House security. Remember the 900 missing FBI files – the files that provided classified information on enemies of the Clintons? The material also dealt with widespread use of drugs by White House staff... at which point, both Hillary and Bill denied even knowing Livingston. As a result, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office (which had served seven Presidents). Is it possible today’s Republican leaders are still intimidated by information Hillary Clinton received long ago about them in those files?
• Hillary refused to release the Whitewater documents (Castle Grande). As a result, Ken Starr was appointed Special Prosecutor. It cost taxpayers $80 million to find out about Bill Clinton’s sperm on Monica Lewinski’s blue dress.
• Hillary avoided being indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice by using the words “I do not recall,” or “I have no recollection” and “I don’t know” 56 times during her interrogation.
• And then we have Benghazi, destroying Department of State emails which she kept on her personal computer (in violation of the law – which just doesn’t seem to bother Hillary)... and on and on. I won’t go into any detail about these more recent unscrupulous violations of honor and truth... you are probably as sick of hearing about them as I am.
Can you imagine how many dishonesty crises we will likely have visited on us if this woman is elected to office? The 24-houe news stations will prosper!
How can the Republican establishment support someone who hasn’t heard of a law she didn’t want to break, who has a record of dishonesty and has admitted lying (after being caught and proven to be a liar), has bad judgment, and, according to her former Secret Service agents, has an absolutely foul mouth and a volatile temper?
To top that off, remember that after leaving office Hillary Clinton was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that was listed as “stolen.”
Our fearful Republican leaders will of course say they do not support Hillary Clinton – but it is obvious that by withholding support from Donald J. Trump, the legitimate candidate... and that equates to supporting that candidate's opponent.
Then there is her record as Secretary of State.
What record, you may ask? And there, as Mr. Shakespeare might say, “is the rub.” Even those who support her cannot think of anything positive she’s actually accomplished.
There’s a lot of information about Hillary Clinton in this article but the more important story has to do with the Republican establishment that enables Clinton to continue with a successful campaign because they do not like the man you and I selected to represent us as our Republican candidate.
It also has to do with those who support Mrs. Clinton. Her background is no secret. They know what they are getting... and this woman who is totally lacking in character is their choice. What does that say about them – and about their character?
It’s a Benedict Arnold deal. Traitorous!
Click here for part -----> 1,
© 2016 Marilyn M. Barnewall - All Rights Reserved
Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall began her career in 1956 as a journalist with the Wyoming Eagle in Cheyenne. During her 20 years (plus) as a banker and bank consultant, she wrote extensively for The American Banker, Bank Marketing Magazine, Trust Marketing Magazine, was U.S. Consulting Editor for Private Banker International (London/Dublin), and other major banking industry publications. She has written seven non-fiction books about banking and taught private banking at Colorado University for the American Bankers Association. She has authored seven banking books, one dog book, and two works of fiction (about banking, of course). She has served on numerous Boards in her community.
Barnewall is the former editor of The National Peace Officer Magazine and as a journalist has written guest editorials for the Denver Post, Rocky Mountain News and Newsweek, among others. On the Internet, she has written for NewsWithViews.com, World Net Daily, Christian Business Daily, Business Reform, and others. She has been quoted in Time, Forbes, Wall Street Journal and other national and international publications. She can be found in Who's Who in America, Who's Who of American Women, Who's Who in Finance and Business, and Who's Who in the World.
Web site: http://marilynwrites.blogspot.com