LET WASHINGTON, D.C. FEEL YOUR WRATH THIS WEEK
PART 1 of 2
© 2007 - NewsWithViews.com
This week we the people need to show Washington, DC, that we've had it and we're demanding they take the following on action on the issues below. If you're reading this early enough, one of these votes comes up today. See below: NO vote on H.R. 3093. Get on the phone!
Our nation is dying right before our eyes while these people in Congress waste time in partisan bickering or selling U.S. out to foreign interests. While this body of failures, with a couple of exceptions, continue to waste time on endless legislature that is outside their jurisdiction under the U.S. Constitution, Americans are continuing to die at the hands of drunk illegal aliens, violent illegal alien predators and gang members, Americans are still being robbed via the withholding taxing scheme and the list goes on and on.
Make your voice heard this week on the following:
* Harry Reid, the quintessential example of a dutifully feminized, kickers whipped wimp like millions of other "men" in this country, is going to once again try to shove amnesty for illegal aliens down our throats. These people are not going to go away until they are booted out of office. There's no question in my mind Reid got into office via vote fraud in several forms. We the people slammed these jokers in the Senate last June over this invasion of our country with our demands that there be NO amnesty in any shape or form or under any deceptive label. Reports calculate the counterfeit U.S. Senate is going to try and get another amnesty bill shoved down our throats by mid-November. We need to cut them off at the pass with such a backlash, we kill it for the rest of this year. These jackals are going out of session in mid-November and we need to make sure this is dead before these lawbreakers leave DC and high tail it out of town until January. For assistance on contacting your counterfeit U.S. Senator, click here.
NO amnesty for illegal aliens, period. We demand they are deported and that strict enforcement of employers hiring illegal aliens continue without interference from mayors whose only concern is votes. We demand the border fence be given priority and any federal judge who stands in the way of enforcement should be impeached. We the people are fed up with lawless federal judges who aid and abet criminals (those who have violated our federal immigration laws) by magically creating "rights" for individuals, regardless of country of origin, who have NO rights under our Constitution. They are not citizens, they are invaders. We know illegals have been buying social security numbers on the streets for decades and the American Communist Lawyers Union (ACLU) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce can go to Hades.
* The deadly Law of the Sea Treaty must be killed. If you're unfamiliar with this treaty, see here. Also, Cliff Kincaid has a number of superb columns on this issue for folks who don't have a good understanding of just how dangerous this treaty is; see here. One of Cliff's excellent columns is a glaring example of these arrogant senators who pander to the religious right while flunking their job: Will U.N. Sea Treaty Sink Sen. Coleman? "...Coleman, who chaired important hearings in 2005 into the United Nations oil-for-food scandal, is starting to make conservatives nervous. He skipped two important hearings on ratification of the controversial United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) but found enough time for a photo-op with rock star Bono."
* Bush's new trade agreements must be killed. Either we put America first and our job bases first or we will end up beggars in rags in our own country. "Free" trade has killed our most important job sectors (ag, manufacturing and industrial). We are no longer a nation that can even sustain our most basic needs. If we don't reverse this trend, the consequences will be bury us. Tell your counterfeit senator NO votes on these new trade treaties with Columbia, Peru and Panama. .
* Stop private contractors from federal income tax collection. "Washington -(Reuters) - The House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to end a Republican-backed program allowing private debt collectors to pursue tax debts owed to the federal government. The House voted 232-173 for a bill ending the program enacted in 2004 by the then Republican-led Congress...."This bill is dead on arrival in the Senate as far as I'm concerned," Grassley said in a statement." This is sickening and should NEVER have been passed by the Republicans to begin with. Tell Senator Charles Grassley (who serves in office under a law that doesn't exist), to retire. We demand this legislation get passed by these senators and stop another open door for identity theft by private companies having access to the most private business of our citizens. Social security numbers are worth big money on the black market. It's not out of the realm of possibility that low paid employees for these private contractors - just like the dozens who've been busted and convicted from DMVs - will collect and sell them at a later date.
* We DEMAND passage of H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act. This bill was introduced by Congressman Ron Paul in January and has no co-sponsors. He has introduced this legislation repeatedly over the years and it has gone nowhere because Congress does not want the central bank, who steal the life blood of this nation dry, to go away. Without the "Federal" Reserve candy store, Congress would be forced to stay within their spending constraints under Art. 1, Sec. 8 of the U.S. Constitution. Without the ability to continue borrowing from the "Federal" Reserve, Congress would not be able to continue funding these endless "wars for liberation" or any other justification they pull out of a hat to get the American people on board.
Here's presidential hopeful, Duncan Hunter's excuse in supporting the invasion of Iraq: "The greatest protection of human rights in this decade has been the overthrow of the Taliban in Afghanistan and the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Religious freedom is part and parcel of any free society the U.S.stands up." Presidential candidate, Tom Tancredo's excuse for supporting this continued invasion and occupation of Iraq: "Supports this "noble cause" to provide Iraq the "opportunity" for "democratic change." During an interview, he stated, "We have purchased an opportunity for Iraq and the entire Middle East with the blood and treasure of America. It was a noble endeavor for which all who served can be immensely proud. It is now time to see if the Iraqis can take advantage of the opportunity and 'keep' what has been so dearly purchased." This makes me sick to my soul. First the U.S. gives the Taliban grotesque amounts of money and then sends our soldiers to kill them all.
It is NOT the responsibility of our military to overthrow any government in any foreign country to promote religious freedom or for these damnable "wars of liberation." There is NO authorization in the U.S. Constitution to loot the public treasury to promote religious freedom in any foreign country, never mind 3,826 of our precious soldiers killed to date. Shoving the evil of democracy down the throats of a religious country like Iraq is nothing more than throwing gasoline onto a fire. Duncan Hunter is also in favor of using "tactical nuclear" strikes against the country of Iran. How many Americans understand something called "blowback"? Hunter needs a good lesson in history and foreign policy. Any military action against Iran is sheer lunacy. We must stop this aggression and stop falling for the ad nausem repeated, "We better fight them over there instead of here." Balderdash!
Also, and while I'm no fan of Robert Scheer by a long shot, he wrote a factual column on May 22, 2001, a scant four months before 911: "That's the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that "rogue regime" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God.... Never mind that Osama bin Laden still operates the leading anti-American terror operation from his base in Afghanistan, from which, among other crimes, he launched two bloody attacks on American embassies in Africa in 1998....Sadly, the Bush administration is cozying up to the Taliban regime at a time when the United Nations, at U.S. insistence, imposes sanctions on Afghanistan because the Kabul government will not turn over Bin Laden."
This is simply what millions of we the people have known for a long, long time: America's foreign policy is rubbish. First, we the people are unconstitutionally robbed of the fruits of our labor to financially fund some dictatorship or religious faction like the Taliban, then we send our precious freedom fighter to the same countries to die to stop the same people. It was the same with Saddam Hussein. America funded Hussein, then killed him when the time was necessary geopolitically for the bigger picture:
"According to Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward, in a December 15, 1986 article, the CIA began to secretly supply Iraq with intelligence in 1984 that was used to "calibrate" mustard gas attacks on Iranian troops. Beginning in early 1985, the CIA provided Iraq with "data from sensitive US satellite reconnaissance photography ... to assist Iraqi bombing raids....Iraqi chemical attacks on Iranian troops--and US assistance to Iraq--continued throughout the Iran-Iraq war. In a parallel program, the US defense department also provided intelligence and battle-planning assistance to Iraq."
For those of us who have spent a decade or more researching these issues, this contrived, undeclared war against Iraq is especially painful because it's all built on a mountain of propaganda and lies.
* NO vote on H.R. 3093 to be voted on TODAY: Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008. This is nothing but stealing the sweat of your labor to toss $430 MILLION dollars to radical feminist groups. There is no money in the U.S. Treasury. It is overdrawn $9 TRILLION dollars. This $430 million non existent dollars will have to be borrowed and the interest will continue to bury we the people, our children and grand babies in further indentured servitude. More hot checks. This bill is exactly why I wrote a piece two years ago to throw out every female member of Congress. For part two click below.
Click here for part -----> 2,
NAU: States which have passed anti-NAU
- NewsWithViews.com - All Rights Reserved
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows all over the country, ran for Congress and is a highly sought after public speaker. Devvy belongs to no organization.
She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been an independent voter ever since. Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party. Her web site (www.devvy.com) contains a tremendous amount of information, solutions and a vast Reading Room.
Devvy's website: www.devvy.com
Before you send Devvy e-mail, please take the time to check the FAQ section on her web site. It is filled with answers to frequently asked questions and links to reliable research sources.
E-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our nation is dying right before our eyes while these people in Congress waste time in partisan bickering or selling U.S. out to foreign interests.