January 14, 2014
Recently, the odyssey of the Akademik Shokalskiy, a ship trapped by ice in Antarctica, has been part of the daily news until they finally were rescued. The ship was carrying a group of pseudo-scientists whose goal was to prove that global warming is real. The story is so surrealistic that it has become the butt of innumerable jokes.
The theory that planet Earth is approaching a global warning cycle has been fed to us on a daily basis for the last twenty years as a proven scientific fact. As early as December, 2007, Al Gore, quoting some “serious” scientists, predicted Arctic ice-free summers by 2013. Fortunately, what we have been experiencing, though, is not an artic-free summer, but a Gore-free world. Suddenly, Mr. Gore has disappeared from the news.
Of course, the force behind global warming and the rest of the PsyWars against the American people is composed of oil magnates, world bankers and transnational corporations ensconced at the Council on Foreign Relations and the organizations they control. Now, one may ask, why the CFR conspirators have been so interested in selling us a totally false, ridiculous theory? The explanation lays both in their secret goals and in their subtle ways to reach them.
Ultimately, the two goals of the New World Order conspirators are the elimination of 85 percent of the world’s population and the reduction of the survivors to pre-industrial levels of consumption; that is depopulation and deindustrialization. Once we realize what the two main goals of the conspirators really are, it becomes evident that all the big themes overtly and covertly promoted by the conspirators since the 1960s can be reduced to reaching two goals: population elimination and consumption reduction.
But one has to keep in mind that, despite of the fact that they are communo-fascists at heart, their methodology to reach their goals is different. Contrary to the overt, violent revolution advised by communists such as Marx, Lenin, and fascists such as Mussolini or Hitler, the new American Revolution has been a disguised, covert one. The new American Revolution has not used (at least, not yet) guns and cannons to enforce its rule, but stealth, cunning, deception, lies, gradual infiltration and psychological warfare.
Though the ideology of the globalists who conspire behind our backs to impose it upon the rest of us is a mixture of fascism and communism, which they euphemistically call the New World Order, the techniques they are using to implement it are not the ones preferred by Fascists or Communists, but have been copied from the British Fabians.
The British Fabians advocate communism as conceived by Karl Marx, but, contrary to Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and other Communist ideologues, they believed that the right way to do it was gradually, by infiltration, capturing the existing institutions from inside and putting them to work for their goals. No wonder the symbol of the Fabians is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
So, in order to convince us that killing our children and becoming dirty poor is good for us, they created the fiction that it was the only way to save the planet. Either we save Gaia, or Gaia will kill all of us! What we have experiencing is nothing but a massive brainwashing campaign, a veritable PSYOP, to convince us that the sky is falling and we are the ones to blame for it.
The massive practice of abortion and extended use of contraceptives, the promotion of homosexuality, the artificial creation of wars, terrorism and violent conflicts, the instigation of fratricidal and religious wars, the control and restriction of alimentary sources in Africa and Latin America, the prohibition of the use of DDT in Africa and other underdeveloped countries —which resulted in less productive crops, the reappearance of malaria and the death of millions of people—, the poisoning of our water and food, and the creation and dissemination of bacteriological warfare agents (most likely the AIDS virus was one of them), just to mention a few, are measures directly linked to this goal of population reduction.
On the other hand, the bankrolling of the religious left to promote environmentalism, sustainability and New Age religious beliefs, as well as the promotion of scientific fallacies like global warming, the opposition to the exploitation of new oil reserves and the creation of new oil refineries and nuclear plants, is directed at the destruction of the energy base in which the industrial revolution is based. Without that energy base, a drastic reduction in consumption to pre-industrial, medieval levels will occur automatically.
Curtailing these energy resources is the first step in the implementation of the neo-feudal society the conspirators envision for the rest of us. It is highly revealing that both American “progressive” leftists and the most reactionary members of the Council on Foreign Relations see Castro’s Cuba, a country in which the conspirators have successfully tested the coming neo-feudal society, as the model to follow (more on this in a forthcoming article).
The Environmental PSYOP
There are several things about the environmental movement, particularly its cornerstone, anthropogenic, human-made global warming, which indicate that it has nothing to do with science, but that it is just a psychological warfare operation based on lies and propaganda.
The so-called “climategate," which has been called the biggest scientific scandal of this generation, revealed the inside workings of the global warming PSYOP. The thousands of e-mails, allegedly “stolen” from the University of East Anglia and posted online by an unknown hacker, provided compelling evidence that much of what is being touted as scientific fact are actually erroneous, fraudulent, and perhaps criminal actions. Most of the participating “scientists” conspired using phony research to advance their secret agenda and acquire government and foundation grants.
Several e-mails contained discussions about how to best portray distorted data sets, among other topics. The “scientists” caught with their hands in the cookie jar now claim their comments have been taken out of context, but it has become obvious that the e-mails are evidence enough to invalidate all the research. Moreover, the e-mails show how the “scientists” involved in the scam secretly discussed ways to manipulate the scientific peer review process so that skeptics and critics could not get their articles and papers published in scientific journals.
In one of the e-mails, Phil Jones, director of the East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit, shamelessly asks some of his colleagues to delete certain messages that had been requested under the Freedom of Information Act. In another, Jones mentions an effort to “hide the decline” in the world’s temperatures in a graph they had put together for the cover of a report for policymakers. The graph, which proved to be a total fabrication, shows a steady rise in the planet’s temperatures in the last decades.
In a highly biased editorial, U.S.A. Today had the audacity to claim that,
By hiding and distorting information, the climate scientists have delivered what global warming skeptics could not: hard evidence that some researchers are cooking the books. But poor judgment at one research center does not equal global conspiracy. The overwhelming scientific consensus remains that the Earth is warming, largely because of human activity, with calamitous consequences …
Translated into plain English, what U.S.A. Today editorial actually meant is: “Don’t confuse me with the facts!” Well, if this is not a conspiracy close to the one described by Michael Crichton in his novel State of Fear, then we have to re-define the term “conspiracy.”
Moreover, “consensus” has never been a scientific term. On the contrary, one of the main principles of the scientific method, in which all Western science is based, is the possibility that a theory can be proven false. The falsifiability or refutability of a statement, hypothesis, or theory is an inherent possibility to prove it to be false.
If the principle falsifiability is ignored, the theory in question can be termed philosophical, aesthetic or religious, but never scientific. As Albert Einstein answered when he was asked about the validity of his relativity theory, to defeat a theory you “don’t need the word of 100 scientists, just one fact.”
Nevertheless, the world’s mainstream media has largely ignored the “climategate” scandal and, despite of the growing polemic, the international climate change summit at Copenhagen went on unmolested, pushing population control policies and world government under the pretext of protecting the environment —which was the true purpose of the whole charade.
But the most important thing about “climategate,” ignored in most of the discussion, is that it has revealed a modus operandi, used over and over by the conspirators and their secret agents to carry out their disinformation work. If some day hackers manage to get into the files of other scientific communities and post their private communications online, “climategate” would not be too much different from a darwinismgate, evolutiongate, stemcellgate, overpopulationgate, or any of the currently ongoing PSYOPs.
There is nothing new, however about this modus operandi. As early as 1975 Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy (ret.) Chester Ward, a CFR insider turned critic, described it in detail. According to Admiral Ward,
Once the ruling members of the CFR have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition. The most articulate theoreticians and ideologists prepare related articles, aided by the research, to sell the new policy and to make it appear inevitable and irresistible. By following the evolution of this propaganda in the most prestigious scholarly journal of the world, Foreign Affairs, anyone can determine years in advance what the future defense and foreign policies of the United States will be. If a certain proposition is repeated often enough in that journal, then the U.S. Administration in power —be it Republican or Democratic— begins to act as if that proposition or assumption were an established fact. [Emphasis in the original]
Currently, the discredit of the world’s scientific community, including organizations like the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and the Nobel Prize organization, is so widespread that just the fact that any official scientific organization backs a new “scientific” theory should be motive enough to suspect its true scientific value. But it doesn’t matter. Despite a widespread global skepticism about the scientific value of the global warming theory, the CFR conspirators keep pushing their agenda and using it as a justification for global control.
Granted, no sane person on this planet can deny that we need to curb pollution and take care of the environment. What should make us suspicious, however, is that the same organizations responsible for creating the present levels of pollution, that is, big oil and transnational corporations, are the ones secretly bankrolling the environmental movement.
If one discards the possibility that the big corporations may be financing their enemies, the logical conclusion is that the environmentalists are helping the corporations they claim to hate. Actually, just the most perfunctory analysis shows that environmental legislation hurts small businesses more than it does big corporations.
Moreover, most of the environmental laws proposed give multi-national corporations more competitive advantage and so helps them to get bigger and bigger. Now, since, just by being bigger, these corporations have the greatest capacity for environmental damage, environmentalists, wittingly or unwittingly, are contributing to the deterioration of the environment.
Further proof that the “environmentally correct,” “progressive” left is just a tool of the reactionary conspirators is that some harmful forms of environmental pollution are never mentioned in their complaints. The most important ones among these sources of pollution are noise, as well as electric and electromagnetic radiation (e.g., high-voltage lines and cell phone transmission towers). Much less they mention chemtrails (scientifically called “stratospheric aerosol geoengineering”), unless to ridicule the people who show proof of is existence. The reason for this selective blindness is because stopping these types of pollution does not bring any benefit to the energy monopolies, nor do they help the conspirators’ plans for the creation of a New World Order.
There is strong evidence indicating that environmental movement is an artificial creation of the CFR conspirators. As early as 1970, Foreign Affairs, the CFR’s official publication, published an article by senior CFR agent and mouthpiece George Kennan entitled “To Prevent a World Wasteland —a Proposal, in which he delineated the main points of the environmental movement. According to Kennan the only way to prevent the world turning into a wasteland was by creating a global super-agency to regulate environmental issues at the expense of reducing or eliminating national sovereignty
But nothing evidences more the collaboration of the control of the most reactionary right over the American “progressive” left than its fight against nuclear energy.
In 1966 CFR agent McGeorge Bundy was appointed president of the Rockefeller-controlled Ford Foundation. A few years later he established the Energy Policy Project, an important new project for the Foundation. In 1974, seizing the opportunity provided by an artificially created oil crisis, the Project produced a study titled A Time to Choose: America’s Energy Future. As expected, its main recommendation was a drastic reduction on oil consumption.
The study strongly attacked nuclear energy, proposing instead the use of inefficient alternative sources of energy such as solar, wind and recycled waste. Soon after, the conspirators-controlled mainstream media began a barrage of bad propaganda against nuclear power. As a result, about 40 planned nuclear power plants to be built in the U.S. were cancelled.
Then, as if on cue, on April 1, 1979, a nuclear reactor on Three Mile Island, Pennsylvania, had a strange accident. The mainstream press seized the accident to fan the fears of nuclear power. Key in this effort to scare the American people was the release of The China Syndrome, a movie starring Jane Fonda, which depicted in scary detail an accident very similar to the one that allegedly happened at Three Mile Island —whose dangerousness was highly exaggerated by the mainstream media. By a strange coincidence, the film had been released just 12 days before the Three Mile Island accident.
Since then, the American Left took the banner of the anti-nuclear fight and has been active in demonizing any attempts to build new nuclear plants in the United States. As expected, the Rockefellers and their Big Oil friends were delighted and, as a way of payment, have generously bankrolled their allies in the Left.
A few years ago Obama mentioned his willingness to open offshore areas to oil drilling and reactivate the building of nuclear power plants in the U.S.. Unfortunately, a strange accident on a British Petroleum oil extraction platform in the Gulf of Mexico made him rethink his willingness to authorize offshore drilling.
On the other hand, knowing that Obama is a CFR puppet, I advise my readers not to hold their breath. Unless we break the stronghold Wall Street bankers and oil magnates exert over the U.S. government, neither Obama nor any other CFR-controlled puppet president will allow new oil exploitation, much less the construction of new nuclear power plants.
Just a perfunctory analysis shows that the true purpose of the environmental movement has never been to save the planet. On the contrary, its true purpose is helping the conspirators achieve two of their main goals: the drastic reduction of the current levels of population, and the reduction of the survivors to pre-industrial levels of consumption. According to CFR agent Lester R. Brown of the Worldwatch Institute, a Rockefeller supported organization, since the end of World War II,
Atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) levels have increased by 13 percent, setting the stage for hotter summers. The protective ozone layer in the stratosphere has been depleted by 2 percent worldwide and far more over Antarctica. Dead lakes and dying forests have become a natural accompaniment of industrialization.
Mr. Brown argues that all environmental problems (real or imaginary) are the direct result of overpopulation and too high levels of consumption. Consequently, the only way to solve the “problem” is to drastically reduce the world’s population and reduce the rest of us (not them, of course) to pre-industrial levels of consumption.
If one is to believe Christopher Flavin, a globalwarmer “scientist,”
Coping effectively with global warming will force societies to move rapidly into uncharted terrain, reversing powerful trends that have dominated the industrial age.” [Emphasis added]
Flavin was concerned that “a Soviet consumer society with automobiles and larger houses could well push carbon emissions above their current level. He concluded, “the planet will never be able to support a population of 8 billion people generating carbon emissions at the rate, say of Western Europe today.”
More recently, the Environmental Protection Agency declared carbon dioxide a health hazard. This was a first step in the implementation of carbon dioxide regulations on emissions from steel mills, power plants, cement factories and other factories that constitute the very base of the U.S. industrial production. These regulations will result in raising energy costs that will negatively affect the already weak U.S. economy.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
Now, using scientific arguments to uncover the lies of a bunch of unscrupulous, opportunistic liars and disinformers passing as scientists is self-defeating and an exercise in frustration. This is why in this article I don’t focus on the scientific (or unscientific) aspects of these theories, of which much has been written, but in their disinformational, propaganda aspects characteristic of a psychological warfare operation, a PSYOP.
As I told above, in 2009 Al Gore predicted that by 2013 the poles would be ice-free in summer. Well, something that the reports about the Akademik Shokalskiy trapped by ice in the Antarctica failed to report is that, currently, it is summer in the southern hemisphere! For part two click below.
Click here for part -----> 2,
See, Alex Newman, “Global
Warming Alarmists Stuck in Antarctic Sea Ice,” The New American,
December 30, 2013.
2. Jonathan Amos, “Arctic Summer Melting in 2007 Set New Records,” BBC News, December 12, 2007,
3. Actually, communism as conceived by Clinton Roosevelt. See Servando Gonzalez, “Rush Limbaugh: A Roosevelist in the Closet,” NewsWithViews.com, December 21, 2003.
4. See, Denis Laurence Cuddy, The Road to Socialism and the New World Order (Highland City, Florida: Florida For Family Forum, 2000).
5. In this they have found enormous support from both the progressive Left and the conservative Right. The only difference is that while the Left favors killing the children in their mothers’ wombs, the Right waits until they are teenagers and then encourage them to join the Army to die abroad while killing other people — which is more efficient from an eugenicist’s point of view.
6. This does not mean, however, that I particularly disagree with the concepts of sustainability and environmentalism. Actually, long time before I heard of these concepts, I was protecting the environment as much as I could and making an effort to live a sustainable life without dilapidating natural resources. The problem I have with the environmentalists is that I am not convinced that the same people who pushed upon us unsustainable life styles and have enormously contributed to the destruction of the environment, are now secretly bankrolling the environmentalists. So, it is not that I disagree with the message but that I suspect the messengers’ true intentions.
7. The “Climategate,” scandal began in November 2009 when a hacker published in the Internet thousands of emails and other documents from the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit. By the way, what the hacker brought to light was not new, just that had been ignored by the mainstream media. See. i.e., Henry Lamb, “The Other ‘Green” in Global Warming,” WorldNetDaily.com, February 3, 2007
8. See, Jim Kouri, “Climate Change Hoax Ignored by Obama, Gore & the Elite Media,” NewsWithViews.com, December 6, 2009,
10. See “‘Climategate’ Gives Ammo to Global Warming Skeptics,” editorial, USA Today, December 20, 2009, p. 12A.
12. In his novel State of Fear, Michael Crichton describes a conspiracy in which, in order to get grants to fund their studies advancing global warming, environmental “scientists” misrepresent facts and threaten critics.
13. See, “Hacked climate emails include calls for ‘Earth Government’ as foundation of new world order, splitting of America,” Infowars, November 24, 2009,
14. Phyllis Schlafly and Chester Ward, Kissinger on the Couch (New Rochelle, N.Y.: Arlington House, 1975), p. 151.
15. See, Servando Gonzalez, “The Falsification of Science,”
16. George Kennan, “To Prevent a World Wasteland —a Proposal,” Foreign Affairs, April 1970. George Kennan was the one who, in a Foreign Affairs article, launched the idea of containment. He is the same George Kennan who in 1948 wrote the infamous NSC 10/2 document, which illegally authorized the CIA to conduct covert operations. One may erroneously conclude, however, that Kennan was an intellectual genius. Nothing farther from the truth. Like Henry Kissinger and Samuel P. Huntington, Kennan was just a mouthpiece for expressing and making public the conspirators’ ideas they had implanted in his mind at the secret CFR conciliabula.
17. See, Larry Abraham and Franklin Sanders, The Greening (Atlanta, Georgia: Soundview, 1993), p. 290.
18. Ford Foundation Energy Policy Project, A Time to Choose America’s Energy Future (Cambridge, Mass.: Ballinger, 1974).
19. This, of course, is no surprise. Paradoxically, the American Left has always been indirectly bankrolled by the most reactionary elements of the Right. On the Right bankrolling the Left see, Henry Lamb, “The Other ‘Green’ in Global Warming, WorldNetDaily.com, February 3, 2007; Bob Feldman, “Alternative Media Censorship: Sponsored by CIA’s Ford Foundation?,”; also, Evan Gahr, “Looking at Philanthropy. The Gift of Giving: Paymasters of the PC Brigades,” The Wall Street Journal, January 27, 1995; Joyce Price, “Media Give Liberal Causes Millions More, Study Says,” The Washington Times, Nov. 14. 1993; Marshall Robinson, “The Ford Foundation: Sowing the Seeds of a Revolution,” Environment, v. 35 n. 3 (April 1993) 10-20; Goldie Blumenstyk, “New Head of Ford Fund’s Education Program is Champion of Women and Minority Students,” The Chronicle of Higher Education, v. 39 n. 16 (Dec 9, 1992), A27; Daniel Brandt, “Philanthropists at War,” NameBase NewsLine, No. 15 (October-December, 1996). The fact perhaps explains why the American Left is one of the most reactionary Lefts in the world. Of course, they see themselves as “progressives.”
20. “Obama to Open Offshore Aeas to Oil Drilling,” The New York Times, March 31, 2010, p. 1.
21. “Obama Ups Nuclear Investment For Climate Fight,” Reuters, Februrary 16, 2010,
22. Lester R. Brown, “The Illusion of Progress,” in Lester R. Brown et. al., State of the Wortld 1990: A Worldwatch Institte Report on Progress Toward a Sustainable Society (New York: W.W. Norton, 1990), p. 3. Moreover, if it is true that some forests are dying, it is no less true that some new forests are appearing. See, i.e., Elisabeth Rosenthal, “New Jungles Prompt a Debate on Saving Primeval Rain Forests,” The New York Times, January 30, 2009, pp. 1, A10.
23. It is interesting to notice that, even though the words “truthers” and “birthers” —derogatory, ad-hominem terms used to discredit the people who wanted to investigate dubious aspects of the US government— are frequently used, the mainstream media never mentions the “globalwarmers,” “evolutioners,” “Darwiners,” “ecologers,” “sustanabiliters”, “eugenicers,” “newworldorderers,” or any other type of liars.
24. See, Christopher Flavin, “Slowing Global Warming,” in Lester R. Brown et. al., op. cit., p. 18.
25. Ibid., p. 20.
26. See, Julie Schmit, “EPA’s CO2 Ruling Could Raise Energy Costs,” USA Today, December 8, 2009, p. 4B.
27. If any reader thinks that I am using too harsh words to qualify these unscrupulous pseudo-scientists, please read this article and you’ll see that I am falling short of the mark. See, Christopher Monckton, “They Are Criminals,” Pajamas Media, November 23, 2009. The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley is a British politician, business consultant, and policy advisor.
Servando Gonzalez, is a Cuban-born American writer, historian, semiologist and intelligence analyst. He has written books, essays and articles on Latin American history, intelligence, espionage, and semiotics. Servando is the author of Historia herética de la revolución fidelista, Observando, The Secret Fidel Castro: Deconstructing the Symbol, The Nuclear Deception: Nikita Khrushchev and the Cuban Missile Crisis and La madre de todas las conspiraciones: Una novela de ideas subversivas, all available at Amazon.com.
He also hosted the documentaries Treason in America: The Council on Foreign Relations and Partners in Treason: The CFR-CIA-Castro Connection, produced by Xzault Media Group of San Leandro, California, both available at the author's site at http://www.servandogonzalez.org.
His book, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People is available at Amazon.com. Or download a .pdf copy of the book you can read on your computer, iPad, Nook, Kindle or any other tablet. His book, OBAMANIA: The New Puppet and His Masters, is available at Amazon.com. Servando's book (in Spanish) La CIA, Fidel Castro, el Bogotazo y el Nuevo Orden Mundial, is available at Amazon.com and other bookstores online.
His most recent book, I Dare Call It treason: The Council on Foreign Relations and the Betrayal of the America, just appeared and is available at Amazon.com and other bookstores online.
Servando's two most recent books in digital versions only are The Swastika and the Nazis: A Study of the Misuse of the Swastika by the Nazis and the first issue of the political satire series OBSERVANDO: American Inventors.
E-Mail: [email protected]