July 4, 2015
A few weeks ago, a deranged young man under the effects of medically prescribed psychiatric drugs attacked a historic Charleston church and massacred nine Americans during a Bible study. As expected, the anti-gun crowd saw it as a heaven-sent opportunity to revive with greater force their demands for more gun control. Then, after somebody found on the Internet photos of the patsy killer embracing a Confederate flag, the racists-in-the-closet changed their tune and began frantically asking for the banning of the Confederate flag.
Later, the mainstream media began a concerted campaign fanning the flames of Northern racism. As if on cue, some of the big corporate giants such as Walmart, Amazon, Sears and eBay, joined the media and announced their ban on the sale of Confederate flag merchandise from their stores, saying they had no intention of offending customers. A few days later, a myriad of companies and organizations, including NASCAR, Boeing, BMW and Michelin also rallied in support of South Carolina Republican Gov. Nikki Haley as she announced that the Confederate flag will no longer fly over the state house.
Obviously, we are facing a serious false flag …. sorry, flag problem. Actually, the Confederate flag has become so offensive to some people that we should not allow other people to exert their First Amendment right to use it as they wish. So, we must ban the Confederate flag. Case closed!
But wait! We still have a big problem that needs to be solved.
The same way that some Americans see the Confederate flag as a symbol of slavery, most people around the world see the Stars and Stripes flag as a symbol of rapacious American imperialism. Moreover, even some Americans see the American flag as a symbol of racism, oppression and ethnic cleansing.
So, if we ban the Confederate flag because it offends millions of people, it makes sense to ban also the Star and Stripes flag because it offends billions of people.
Now, by banning the American flag we may solve a problem but create a bigger one. A country needs a flag so disgruntled citizens can burn it. If we have no flag, then it may happen that flag burners decide to burn the people who have caused the U.S. flag to be so hated around the world, and this is something the powers-that-be (a.k.a. the Council on Foreign Relations) will never allow to happen. Even more important, we need a flag so politicians can wrap themselves in it to convince naïve Republicans to send their sons to die in foreign lands defending the interests of oil conglomerates, transnational corporations and bailed out banks.
No doubt about it; we need a flag badly. Nevertheless, it seems that if we cannot use the Confederate Bars and Stars flag nor the Union Stars and Stripes, we need a new American flag.
Really? Do we really need a new flag? Humm …
(writer scratches his head)
Actually not. We already have a new American flag that is currently flying proudly in most U.S. government buildings, military bases, and even in some U.S. embassies abroad. Officially adopting it has many social, economic and political advantages. I am talking about the Gay Rainbow Flag. So, I humbly suggest that we adopt the Gay Rainbow Flag as a symbol of the new gay America.
What would happen after Americans adopted our new flag? Let’s guess.
(flash forward to the near future)
Once we adopted this new flag, it made sense to take a step further and change the name of the country to fully reflect the new reality we were currently living in. Therefore, we named this new land of freedom, opportunity and no discrimination for-gays-only the United Gay States of America, or UGSA for short.
Of course, those radical changes needed a constitutional change. The new UGSA Constitution approved by the Supreme Court (SCOTUGSA) begins with these words: All Gay Men are Born with three Inalienable rights: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Anal Happiness.
A few days after the approval of the new Constitution, Warner Communications announced the creation of a new TV channel, PINK TV, solely devoted to air programs of interest to the LGBTRZFPQMJDSVNEH community. The new serials on pedophilia, sado-masochism and necrophilia attracted a massive audience.
The logical culmination of these changes was having an openly gay President in the White House. We already had two gay Presidents in the closet, so the change was not too radical in content, just in form.
Nevertheless, when the new pro-gay measures were announced, which included the eventual banning of heterosexual families and heterosexual sex, most Americans were reluctant to accept the changes. But then, an unexpected terrorist attack destroyed most of the Castro District in San Francisco, and the mood of the nation was transformed overnight.
Just a few hours after the attack, the Southern Law Gay Wealth Center identified the terrorists as members of a homophobic white group from the tiny republic of Klapstakia, in the Balkans, with close ties to American domestic hate groups and the Coffee and Milk Party. On the other hand, rumors have been running for months in the Internet that the Klapstakian homophobes hate homosexuals so much because they themselves are gays in the closet.
Just a few hours after the attack, president Obama went on TV in an impromptu address to the nation and, after thanking the American people for electing him for a third term, he declared a War on Homophobia. Obama informed the American people that he already had ordered the Pentagon to launch Operation Gay Rage, a devastating drone attack on the Klapstakian homophobe bases. Questioned by the press, he declared that, at least for the time being, he had no plans to order gay boots on the ground.
After telling the American people that, due to the new threat we face the Department of Homeland Security had been renamed the Gaystapo and given more power, more powerful guns and more personnel, Obama said: “From now on there is no middle ground. Either you are with us gays or against us,” and informed the people about a radical change in the UGSA foreign policy goals he had just signed by executive order.
According to the President, instead of using our new gay military to push democracy down the throats of the peoples of the world, from now on the UGSA will push our newly discovered gaymocracy.
Gaymocratic politicians all around the world, including the crazy pope, immediately declared their love and support for the new UGSA foreign policy — with the exception of homophobic Vladimir Putin, but we all know that he was a commie and a KGB guy. Obama also told the American people that, following the example set by the Pentagon, the Bilderberg Group announced that, beginning with its next meeting, all attendees would be welcomed to come with their husbands.
“World gaymocracy (formerly known as the New Gay World Order) will bring joy and happiness to the world,” said Obama. “It will mark the end of wars, hatred, racism, violence and heterosexual harassment and rape.”
“It will also mean true respect for the environment. Instead of frantic consumerism we will see a growing gay environmentalism.”
“Once and for all, Gaia (a.k.a. Mother Earth) will be happy.”
(very long ovation)
“Let’s take the gay flag out of the closet!” — said Obama — and he ended his emotional address by shouting:
“GAYS OF THE WORLD: UNITE!”
(extremely long ovation, hysteric yelling and crying, multitude waves a sea of Rainbow Gay Flags)
� 2015 Servando Gonzalez - All Rights Reserved
American imperialism is actually the imperialism of oil magnates, international
bankers and CEOs of transnational corporations, in other words, CFR imperialism.
See, Servando Gonzalez, “Conservative
Republicans’ Immutable America. Part II: The Military,”
NewsWithViews.com, May 21, 2015.
2. See, Adam Dick, “If You Want to Get Rid of ‘Racist Flags,’ How About Starting with the American Flag?,” InfoWars.com, June 25, 2015. Also, Ian Hanchet, “Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, ‘We Need to Put the American Flag Down’,” Breibart.com, June 24, 2015.
3. See, Rowan Scarborough, “Army Gen. Randy Taylor introduces his husband at Pentagon Gay Pride event,” The Washington Times, June 9, 2015.
4. Rumors ran in the Internet that Clint Eastwood was already planning to direct a new movie entitled Rainbow Flags of Our Gay Fathers, but he told the press that he can’t deny or confirm it yet.
5. On George W. Bush being gay, see Chuck Baldwin, “Bush in Bed with Homosexuals,” The Covenant News, April 13, 2002. Also Sherman H. Skolnick, “The Overthrow of the American Republic,” Part 47, February 2, 2004. According to Skolnick, “Since puberty, Bush has been the homosexual lover of Victor Ashe, former Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee.” See also, Alan Stang, Not Holier Than Thou: How Queer is Bush? (Houston: Patton House: 2007). On Obama gay, see Servando Gonzalez, “Obama Gay? Of Course,” servandogonzalez.org, July 2, 2012
6. Luckily, that day most gay millionaires living in the Castro District were attending a gay pride parade in Lake Tahoe and the only people killed in the attack were their servants, cooks and gardeners, all of them poor Mexican illegal aliens.
7. Just a few minutes after Obama ended his speech, a bisexu … sorry, bipartisan (bipartisan actually means CFR-controlled) group of Congressmen, led by Senators John McCain and Dianne Feinstein, told the press of their full support for the new war. In contrast, some conservative, retrograde Americans publicly objected to a new war, but they were quickly interned in the already existing reeducation camps. Also, a few liberal critics argued that, because of the fact that the CFR globalist conspirators were the true force behind the gay movement, the gay flag actually was the new symbol of American imperialism, but they were quickly rounded up by Gaystapo officers, now sporting their new black leather uniforms, and joined the conservatives in the reeducation camps.
It already began: the editorial board of PennLive/The Patriot-News in Harrisburg, Pa. declared that, “As a result of Friday’s ruling, PennLive/The Patriot-News will no longer accept, nor will it print, op-Eds and letters to the editor in opposition to same-sex marriage.” See, Betsy Rothstein, “The Silencing: Paper Will Limit Anti-Gay Marriage Op-Eds,” The Daily Caller, dailycaller.com, June 26, 2015,
8. It is interesting to see how our government has been exporting something we don’t have: democracy. The word democracy is not even mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, and it was not an omission. The Founding Fathers knew that all democracies eventually become tyrannies, and created for us a representative Republic instead.
9. As everybody and his uncle know, Gays never commit those heinous of crimes. Proof of this is that the U.S. mainstream press never reports gays committing these types of crimes. Nevertheless, the Internet free press has reported that lately male-to-male rape in the military has skyrocketed. Of course, nobody is going to believe those conspiracy theories. See, Bryan Fischer, “Male-On-Male Rape Epidemic in Obama’s Pro-Deviancy Military,” MassResistance.org, Sept. 9, 2014. Also, Jack Fishl, “About 14,000 Men In the Military Were Raped Last Year — Almost None Will Report It,” MIC.com, Oct. 14, 2014.
10. I just discovered in the Internet that the six colors off the gay flag symbolize, from top to bottom: life, healing, sun/sunlight, nature, harmony and spirit. The symbolism cannot be more New Age. See, Constance Cumbey, The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow (Lafayette, LA: Huntington House, 1983),
11. If the American gay movement every day resembles more and more the Nazi party, it is because the Nazi party was actually a gay movement in disguise. The Nazi movement was born in the Bratswurg Glock, a gay bar in Munich. See, Heinz Hohne, The Order of the Death’s Head: The Story of Hitler’s SS, translated by Richard Barry (New York: Coward-McCann, 1970), p. 72. Most Nazi leaders, including Roehm, Hitler himself, Hess, Himmler and Reynhardt were gays in the closet. According to William Shirer, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1990), not only Roehm, but also Hitler himself “like so many early Nazis (was) a homosexual,” p. 38. Also, in a long, thoughtful article, “The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists,” The Huffington Post, October 21, 2008, Johann Hari, himself a homosexual, analyzes the close links between today’s fascist movements and gays. According to him, “Fascism isn’t something that happens out there, a nasty habit acquired by the straight boys. It is — in part, at least — a gay thing, and it’s time for non-fascist gay people to wake up and face the marching music.”
Servando Gonzalez, is a Cuban-born American writer, historian, semiologist and intelligence analyst. He has written books, essays and articles on Latin American history, intelligence, espionage, and semiotics. Servando is the author of Historia herética de la revolución fidelista, Observando, The Secret Fidel Castro: Deconstructing the Symbol, The Nuclear Deception: Nikita Khrushchev and the Cuban Missile Crisis and La madre de todas las conspiraciones: Una novela de ideas subversivas, all available at Amazon.com.
He also hosted the documentaries Treason in America: The Council on Foreign Relations and Partners in Treason: The CFR-CIA-Castro Connection, produced by Xzault Media Group of San Leandro, California, both available at the author's site at http://www.servandogonzalez.org.
His book, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People is available at Amazon.com. Or download a .pdf copy of the book you can read on your computer, iPad, Nook, Kindle or any other tablet. His book, OBAMANIA: The New Puppet and His Masters, is available at Amazon.com. Servando's book (in Spanish) La CIA, Fidel Castro, el Bogotazo y el Nuevo Orden Mundial, is available at Amazon.com and other bookstores online.
His most recent book, I Dare Call It treason: The Council on Foreign Relations and the Betrayal of the America, just appeared and is available at Amazon.com and other bookstores online.
Servando's two most recent books in digital versions only are The Swastika and the Nazis: A Study of the Misuse of the Swastika by the Nazis and the first issue of the political satire series OBSERVANDO: American Inventors.