TAXPAYER TEA PARTIES ALL ACROSS AMERICA
April 5, 2009
Have you had enough taxation, regulation, over-spending, over-borrowing, bailouts, stimulus packages, and redistribution of wealth? How well is your government serving you?
Our elected representatives are gutting our economy with irresponsible
borrowing and spending for Toxic Asset Relief Programs, bailouts, and
stimulus packages that benefit their major campaign contributors at
• They're diluting all of our savings, income, and retirement funds by printing up trillions of dollars of toilet-paper currency, leading to hyper-inflation and the devaluation of every dollar you own or earn.
• They're mortgaging our nation to China and other foreign powers, and indenturing our children and grandchildren to pay off the astronomical debt they're incurring in our name.
• They're driving the industries that sustain our economy off-shore through prohibitively expensive and increasingly restrictive regulation, ostensibly to protect "the environment" and prevent "climate change."
• They're establishing a whole new elite class of government employees who produce nothing, but are compensated more highly than the private sector can afford to match, and are paid at the expense of the taxpayers.
• They created this economic crisis by establishing social engineering as economic policy, and now they're pretending to get us out of it the same way they got us into it -- by loosening up credit, promoting risk-free mortgages for those who still can't afford to buy homes, and investing our money in the same toxic assets that are threatening the world economy!
On top of that, they plan to expand entitlement programs, under the misguided belief that government should provide for everybody who can't or won't provide for themselves -- at the expense of those who do. They believe they need to pass even more laws to protect us from ourselves. States are drafting new regulations to determine how we can and can't use our private property.
And, at every level, they're absolutely convinced that they know how to spend our money better than we do.
If the founding fathers could have even imagined the plethora of laws, regulations, ordinances, taxes, licenses, permits, fees, etc. that we are subject to today, and which are constantly increasing, they would roll over in their graves. Yet our current administration, and Congress, seem to believe we do not have enough government. They want to see government expanded at an even greater rate than it's already expanding. One has to wonder what these people think the ultimate role of government should be. -- It's certainly a far cry from what our founding fathers intended.
If you've had enough, and you're ready to stand up and send a message to your legislators that their days in office are numbered unless they STOP THE SPENDING, STOP THE BORROWING, STOP THE TAXING, STOP THE PORK-PADDING, and STOP REGULATING OUR ECONOMY INTO INSOLVENCY, find your nearest Taxpayer Tea Party and join us in protest on April 15.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
It's time to take a stand against overtaxation and overregulation. Please join me, and millions of others, in telling our government Get Your Hand Out of My Pocket and Leave Me Alone!
To find the Taxpayer Tea Party nearest you, click here.
� 2009 Margaret Goodwin - All Rights Reserved