BUILD WALLS INSTEAD OF BRIDGES
Gianni DeVincent Hayes, Ph.D
If you�ve read the previous articles, you�ll understand the insight in this commentary. This is a continuation from the first 19 solutions offered.
20. Let�s also support our border patrols and push our elected officials to propose, pass and enforce bills that would shore up our country�s sovereignty and deport the unlawful invaders here on a free-ride. Urge them to pass bills that would build a wall across the borders. It�s ironic that Mexico has some of the toughest immigration builds of any country. Alan Wall of VDare.com offers: �Jose Luis Soberanes, president of the CNDH (National Commission of Human Rights)�has reported that Central American and even Mexican migrants in Mexico are subject to abuse at the hands of police and military personnel, and that immigrants are detained in municipal prisons. According to Soberanes, �the Mexican government mistreats �indocumentados� that cross its territory, it keeps them in jails, in overcrowded conditions, many times without food, without medical attention and overall, violating their human rights.� Mauricio Farath, another CNDH official, reported that in some Mexican states, Central Americans �go to the municipal jails, where they stay for days and weeks. In some small rooms there are dozens of them and they do not separate the men and the women� [CNDH: Aqu� se criminaliza a los ilegales, Victor Ballinas Enviado, December 21st, 2005].�
21. Limit the number of people�especially illegal aliens--who crowd homes or apartments with multiple family members and relatives to save on the cost of rent and other living expenses.
22. Report housing overcrowding by illegals to the authorities, and follow through on the action by the authorities.
23. Let�s demand accountability from our government, especially in regards to the article written by Sara Carter of Inland Valley Daily Bulletin  who writes:
With this kind of treason, everyone involved in it, from individuals to the White House should be charged and/or impeached. About this treason, Congressmen Tom Tancredo said, ��The Border Patrol has documented more than two hundred incursions into the U.S. by the Mexican military, and Texas sheriffs even apprehended Mexican government vehicles that were used to ferry drug runners across the border. By tipping off Mexico�s military to the Minutemen�s location, the U.S. government is asking for trouble.�
24. Require every immigrant into this country to have a sponsor who pays for their medical care, housing needs, drivers� licenses, whatever, if the illegal can�t. If there is no sponsor, then illegals should not come to this country; if already here without sponsorship, deport them.
25. Aliens only�not Americans�should be required to have an ID card that states that they are not citizens and are non-resident aliens. This should be a card�like a passport�and not a biometric device or microchip to mark them or any other peoples. No human should be required to be marked.
26. By erasing all the present registrations and forcing new registration, the illegals would �drop off and have no right to vote in America� (as offered by Virginia Brooks of the New Frontier Coalition, May 12, 2006).
24. Battle any attempt to give illegals any form of amnesty. Consider this: �Senate leaders reached a deal�on reviving a broad immigration bill that could provide millions of illegal immigrants a chance to become American citizens�.� No matter how you slice it, it�s still amnesty.
25. Flood your congress-people with phone calls, letters, faxes, e-mails to let them know you oppose any action they may take to allow illegals rights, including temporary workers� programs or blanket citizenship, and that you also oppose any inaction on their part and intend not to support them in the future. There are many sources to turn to, to learn how to contact your senators and representatives, as well as the White House, but for quick purposes, go to this site as a start: [Read] (phone, e-mail, fax, Senate switchboard, White House, U.S. House).
26. �Non-citizens enter[ing] the United States [are] guests and must obey the rules governing their entry. The U.S. government must track the entry, stay, and departure of all visa-holders to ensure that they comply fully with the terms of their visas, or to remove them if they fail to comply.�
27. Demand that the president deploy more than 6,000 Guards to the borders, and to do so in less than the two-year period he has mandated, and allow the equipment and authority to enforce the law.
28. Don�t be deceived by euphemistic words used by our government to hide their true intent to make all illegals citizens through amnesty. Listen carefully to their words; challenge them; demand that the illegals be deported.
29. Repeal the visa lottery entirely.
Take your local and state governments and employers to task
for not enforcing illegal immigration laws. Here is some insight
from The Globalist: �Federal agencies get precious little help from
state governments that issue drivers licenses, administer social
services and admit children into schools.�
For part 11
May 18, 2006.
� 2006 Gianni Hayes - All Rights
Dr. Gianni DeVincent Hayes is an internationally recognized author of 15 royalty-published books (www.creative-services.biz and www.amazon.com) and over 100 articles and short stories in highly circulated and commercial newspapers and magazines, such as PARADE, US, PEOPLE, REDBOOK, WOMAN'S DAY, MOODY, and many others. One of her novels,"22 Friar Street," had been under a movie option, and her novel on cloning, "Thy Brothers' Reaper," also had been optioned by a production company.
Hayes has a doctorate in writing/comparative literature /humanities, with a focus on eschatology (Bible prophecy and politics), and also has earned two masters in education and science. Her bachelor's degree is in the liberal arts, biology/chemistry. Certification has been achieved in writing at several universities, such as the University of Rochester, University of Pittsburgh, and Middlebury College's Breadloaf. She speaks worldwide and has appeared on dozens of national radio and TV shows.
Book her for speaking engagements.
While Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for the Minutemen...