911 COVER-UP: SAME SONG, DIFFERENT VERSE
By Dave Hodges
September 10, 2010
"History does not repeat itself, It rhymes" -Mark Twain
When does a country turn the page on a tragedy for the last time and finally move on?
I watched with great hope and anticipation as two generations of Americans demanded justice for JFK’s murder as most of the country rejected the official governmental explanations with cries to reopen the investigation into his death. Unfortunately, these cries fell upon arrogant, deaf ears. From the late 1960’s through mid 1990’s people such as Jim Marrs, Oliver Stone and Bill Kurtis kept the pressure on the mainstream media which forced them to give some scant attention to the fact that many did not accept Warren Commission Report and The House Select Committee on the JFK Assassination did not dig deep enough. In 2010, I no longer hold out hope that President John F. Kennedy will ever receive the justice that he and his family deserve. Sadly, Americans have finally lost interest in finding out whom and what was behind the conspiracy to murder JFK.
Just how does a country decide when to give up its quest for the truth? Is it as easy as some media type, or shadowy figure behind the scenes, pressing the delete button as we collectively and instantly move on to something new? How long will it be until our collective desires for justice and retribution, for the 911 victims, fade into the distant past in the same manner as has the JFK assassination? Sadly, I am seeing increasing evidence that 911 is a topic that is becoming as tired and as worn out as the conspiracy to murder John Kennedy has become. However, as long as I have a forum of public expression, in each September of every year that I have breath, I will continue to seek redemption and justice for 3000+ murdered Americans who should have returned safely home to their husbands, wives, sons and daughters in the evening hours of 9/11.
Shortly after 911, most politically aware Americans were cognizant of the fact that the events of 911 and the subsequent investigation by the 911 Commission, was this generation’s version of the JFK Assassination. In other words, the government was lying to its citizens and anyone with an IQ above room temperature knew it. Within a few years, a growing number of Americans understood that the false flag event that we referred to as 911 was being used as the excuse to usher in a modern day Nazi Germany version of a police state and thrust it down the throats of the American people (e.g., The Military Commissions Act, Patriot Acts I & II, etc.). What many people still do not realize is why this police state is being installed with such thoroughness, rapidity and for what ultimate purpose. In other words, what ultimate agenda lies behind the installation of this draconian police state resulting from the events of 911? This question and this question alone provides every American with sufficient reasons to keep pressing for the truth. Because around every corner of every conspiracy lies the true agenda. After John Kennedy died, 56,000 American soldiers also died who didn’t have to in the debacle called Vietnam as a direct result of his death.
These conspiracies have real consequences when they go unchecked and unpunished. If America would simply take the time to lift up the covers and ask why the aftermath of 911 demanded the complete gutting of the Constitution and why must we be subjected incessant and intrusive monitoring by our Federal government, the historical answers rhyme, as Mark Twain would say, with Germany in the decade of the 1930’s. Ultimately, my life and your life may depend on pressing forward and demanding the truth. Meanwhile, we are supposed to believe that 19 Muslims armed with no more than box cutters could turn every time honored American liberty on its ear. If this is the case, then call all our troops home because we have already lost the war.
A general historical rule of thumb states that one cannot judge the true implications of landmark events for at least 20 years following the event. History has indeed demonstrated that a culture is not a good judge of its own immediate history. With regard to the events of 911, we are now halfway through this historical prohibition related to the judging the significance of a landmark event. However, in just one short decade, a clear and unmistakable pattern has already taken shape. The implications of 911 are undeniably ominous and these implications will be fully felt for decades to come unless the slumbering masses awake from their corporate media induced coma and take matters into their own hands.
Pearl Harbor is often heralded as the most defining event in the 20th Century. The events surrounding that fateful December 7th day have been meticulously investigated (e.g., battle tactics, leadership ineptitudes and conspiracy theories). Don’t the three thousand victims of 911 deserve any less of an analysis? Apparently, the United States Government does not think so. Therefore, in the absence of full disclosure, the American people are left to conduct their own investigations. However, for many who have dared to question the official 911 Commission Report, as was the case with flawed Warren Commission Report, they have been frequently met with unyielding oppression which has often resulted in the researchers and skeptics being fired and publicly humiliated (e.g., Steve Jones, Van Jones).
At my own peril, I freely confess that I, too, have serious doubts about the validity of the findings of the 911 Commission. The findings of the 911 Commission are neither complete nor completely believable in their present form. Here is a brief and partial summary of my unanswered questions related to 911.
Unanswered Questions Regarding 911
1. Why was the video of the Mineta testimony removed from the 9/11 Commission website?
hasn’t the government addressed the "coincidence" of Able
3. What explains the failure of the Government to release the many videotapes of the plane, on approach, that struck the Pentagon?
4. Why was there a change in the scramble/intercept procedure three months prior to 911 for jets that are off course accompanied by a change in the shoot down orders?
5. What can explain the failure of the government to scramble jets over a period of an hour and twenty eight minutes between the Twin Towers being struck and the crash in Pennsylvania?
6. How could the unrelated events of 911 and the subsequent invasion of Iraq be successfully linked which culminated in the demise of Saddam Hussein despite strong evidence to the contrary that the reasons for invasion (e.g., weapons of mass destruction) were never found by our occupation forces?
7. What explains the well documented (e.g., Kevin Phillips) Bush/Cheney plans to invade both Afghanistan and Iraq which was set forth within the first 10 days of the Bush Administration? These invasions were planned well in advance of 911. Why wasn’t this contradiction investigated?
8. The well documented engineering and architectural arguments which clearly demonstrates that the fire and heat generated by the planes striking the Twin Towers were insufficient to melt the core of the buildings. Why doesn’t this evidence support the 911 Commission findings?
9. What could explain the almost near free-fall collapse of all three towers which defies the official explanation?
10. Where are the pieces of plane wings that supposedly struck light poles on its approach to the Pentagon?
11. The attack upon the Pentagon appears to any layman who looks at this evidence to look more like a missile strike than an airplane crash. Why does the circumference of the hole in the Pentagon greatly differ from the width of the plane? Why is there an exit hole on the backside of the building since the plane melted upon impact? Where was the debris field that one would expect on the backside of the building?
12. With all the large buildings that have been struck by planes, why are the Twin Towers the only ones to collapse in a pancake fashion in a manner similar to a planned demolition? Also, what about the pop outs that are clearly visible on the video, Loose Change?
13. Where are the skid marks on the lawn prior to impact at the Pentagon?
14. What about the evidence which strongly suggests that 11 nations warned us about the possibility of such an attack down to the day and hour?
15. Maintenance worker, William Rodriguez, was the last man out of the Twin Towers. At 8:46AM, Rodriguez reports that he heard two distinct explosions, seven seconds apart, which emanated from the floors below him. Rodriguez also reports the two explosions occurred before the planes hit the towers. Rodriguez was interviewed by the 911 Commission for 30 minutes, in secret, behind closed doors. His testimony is conspicuously absent from the 911 Report. So why did the last man out of the Towers manage to have his testimony left out of the 911 Commission Report?
16. Brigham Young University professor, Steve Jones, concluded that super thermite was used to bring down the Towers, including Tower 7, through a controlled demolition. Jones contends that he was warned by governmental officials that if he published his results his personal “pain would be great.” And the warning proved prophetic as Jones was fired, …er… forced into retirement, after publishing his results. How does a tenured university professor get fired for publishing legitimate research results when the peer review process could have been utilized to analyze the validity of Jones’ claims?
17. Ground Zero rescue worker, Mike Bellone, claims he was approached by unknown FBI agents a short time after he and his partner, Nicholas DeMasi, a retired New York firefighter, found the “black boxes” among the WTC rubble before January 2002. In the 911 Commission Report, Chapter 1, footnote 76, there is the sole but definitive reference to the airline “black boxes”: “The CVR’s and the FDR’s [voice and flight data recorders] from American 11 and United 175 were not found.” With this obvious contradiction, why weren’t these two rescue workers interviewed by the 911 Commission?
18. How could all four black boxes not be retrieved by the FBI when nearly ALL crashes, through course of modern aviation history, do result in the ultimate retrieval of the black box? This is reminiscent of recent events when it was revealed on The Common Sense Show with Dave Hodges 8-29-2010, by maritime and oil clean up expert, Captain Kelley Sweeney, that the black box from the now infamous Trans Ocean oil rig, in the Gulf, along with the tape recordings, which is a required part of every oil rig, went missing following the explosion which led to the greatest maritime disaster in the history of the planet. Does anyone else feel like connecting these dots?
19. When LBJ ordered JFK’s presidential limousine stripped and cleaned before a criminal investigation could take place, he effectively destroyed the primary crime scene evidence in the murder of JFK and dashed the hopes of America’s genuine search for the truth. In a striking parallel, 41 truckloads of debris were hauled away from Twin Towers within hours of the crime. Both events are felonies as they clearly represent the tampering of evidence connected with a crime scene. Why didn’t the 911 Commission Report address the question as to why normal crime scene investigative techniques were not employed at Ground Zero?
20. Why was LBJ allowed to sequester the JFK assassination evidence in a locked vault beneath the National Archives until the year 2033? Didn’t the American taxpayers foot the bill for this investigation? In the minds of the government, wasn’t the investigation completed? Are American citizens no more than little children who have to be protected from the truth? If not, then why can’t we look at the evidence? In another striking case of history rhyming with an earlier time, much of the remaining 911 crime scene evidence is still being held under lock and key at Hangar 17 at JFK Airport and the government is not letting anyone in to examine the evidence which underlies the 911 Commission findings. A decade later and with the ink dry on the 911 Commission’s findings, why isn’t the evidence being made available to journalists and investigators? What is the government afraid of? Or more accurately, what does the government have to hide? Even Ray Charles could see an unmistakable pattern and deceit and cover-up.
For several decades following the JFK Assassination, the American people engaged in a parlor game of questioning and debating the evidence associated with The Warren Report (e.g., the timing problem, the magic bullet, etc.). However, only a few of these discussions ever reached the level of why JFK had to be eliminated (e.g., for his actions detrimental to the Federal Reserve Board through the printing and distribution of C notes, JFK’s opposition to the military industrial complex’s desire to go to war in Vietnam, JFK’s planned elimination of the oil depletion allowance, JFK’s intent to reduce nuclear arms production and JFK’s announced intention to break the CIA into a 1,000 pieces following the Bay of Pigs fiasco).
The events of 911 have followed an eerily similar pattern when objectively compared to the JFK assassination and the handling of the evidence in both cases. These facts, by themselves, are enough to get one to seriously consider that the same kind of interests, who murdered Jack Kennedy, planned and carried out the events of 911 because the modus operandi is nearly identical in both events. Certainly, the requisite patsies are in place whether they be the inept Marine Corps marksman, Lee Oswald who did an unduplicated world class shooting performance in 1963, or the 19 Muslims armed with only box cutters who managed against all odds to hijack four airliners with three of the four reaching their final destination while under the control of amateur pilots at best.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
In both cases, the evidence has been suppressed and withheld, In both cases the American people are being told that you do not have the right to know that the behind-the-scenes-puppet masters know and what truly happened under their watch, whether the event is a coup de tat, or a pretext to invade a series of foreign countries rich in natural resources. In other words, 911 is the same song as the JFK Assassination, only a different verse and far too many Americans just keep humming the melody of this sad song right along with the composers of these events. For part two click below.
Click here for part -----> 2,
© 2010 Dave Hodges - All Rights Reserved
Up For Free E-Mail Alerts
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Dave Hodges is an award winning psychology, sociology, statistics and research professor, a college basketball coach as well as a former mental health counselor. Dave also serves as the spokesperson to the newly formed national coalition, The American Coalition to Protect Personal Property Rights, which is designed to combat the growing erosion of personal property rights across America.
Often referred to America’s most independent talk show host, Dave Hodges is the host of the nationally syndicated, hard-hitting and exciting investigative radio talk show called “The Common Sense Show.” “The Common Sense Show” airs on the Republic Broadcasting Network every Sunday evening from 9-11pm Central. The show features an array of impressive guests coupled with an in-depth analysis of important personal, social and geopolitical issues which are largely unreported in the mainstream media. The wide variety of show topics ranges from the loss of constitutional liberties, to the subsequent implementation of a police state under world governance, to exploring the limits of human potential. The primary purpose of “The Common Sense Show” is to provide the listening audience with the tools necessary to reclaim both their individual freedoms and national sovereignty.
To learn more about his radio talk show please visit:
E-mail: [email protected]