June 2, 2012
Not much really needs to be said in this particular column. For decades, Americans have been speculating about what takes place behind the closed doors of the secret meetings of the Bilderberg Group. This weekend, the group is holding its annual meeting at a Virginia Marriott Hotel. Forty-eight American citizens are named by the group as attending that meeting.
At the close of this weekend’s Virginia gathering of the global elite, all forty-eight U.S. attendees will know exactly what was discussed behind those closed doors and since those discussions directly impact the governance of the United States of America, the American people have every right to know what took place in those meetings.
In fact, the Freedom of Information Act covers the people’s right to know all information affecting their governmental policies and ultimately, every American citizen. If the American people really want to know what is taking place in those secret meetings, they need only ask.
While I’m sure there are attendees who are not listed on the Bilderberg Group official press release, here are the forty-eight American’s who are listed as attendees of this weekend’s event.
2012 Bilderberg US Attendees
Fouad Senior Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
2. USA Alexander, Keith B. Commander, US Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency
3. USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners
4. USA Collins, Timothy C. CEO and Senior Managing Director, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
5. USA Daniels, Jr., Mitchell E. Governor of Indiana
6. USA DeMuth, Christopher Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute
7. USA Donilon, Thomas E. National Security Advisor, The White House
8. USA Evans, J. Michael Vice Chairman, Global Head of Growth Markets, Goldman Sachs & Co.
9. USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
10. USA Gephardt, Richard A. President and CEO, Gephardt Group
11. USA Goolsbee, Austan D. Professor of Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
12. USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
13. USA Harris, Britt CIO, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
14. USA Hoffman, Reid Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
15. USA Huntsman, Jr., Jon M. Chairman, Huntsman Cancer Foundation
16. USA Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard
17. USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
18. USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Senior Managing Director, Lazard
19. USA Karp, Alexander CEO, Palantir Technologies
20. USA Karsner, Alexander Executive Chairman, Manifest Energy, Inc
21. USA Kerry, John Senator for Massachusetts
22. USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
23. USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
24. USA Kravis, Henry R. Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
25. USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
26. USA Krupp, Fred President, Environmental Defense Fund
27. USA Li, Cheng Director of Research and Senior Fellow, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
28. USA Lipsky, John Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Johns Hopkins University
29. USA Liveris, Andrew N. President, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
30. USA Lynn, William J. Chairman and CEO, DRS Technologies, Inc.
31. USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
32. USA Mehlman, Kenneth B. Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
33. USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
34. USA Noonan, Peggy Author, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
35. USA Orszag, Peter R. Vice Chairman, Citigroup
36. USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
37. USA Rattner, Steven Chairman, Willett Advisors LLC
38. USA Rogoff, Kenneth S. Professor of Economics, Harvard University
39. USA Rose, Charlie Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
40. USA Ross, Dennis B. Counselor, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
41. USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
42. USA Schmidt, Eric E. Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
43. USA Shambaugh, David Director, China Policy Program, George Washington University
44. USA Speyer, Jerry I. Chairman and Co-CEO, Tishman Speyer
45. USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital / Thiel Capital
46. USA Warsh, Kevin Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
47. USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company
48. USA Yergin, Daniel Chairman, IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates
I have provided a research link for each of these individuals so that you can know who they are, what role they play in American society, why they were invited to participate in the Bilderberg meetings and how to contact them.
These attendees are the who’s who of American government and industry. These are the people who shape public policy in America and make decision about America’s future, even though no one elected or authorized them to do so.
American’s who want to know what kind of future they are planning for America can and should begin to demand answers from the forty-eight Americans attending this weekend’s conference. To name just a few basic questions…
Are National Security Secrets being shared in these global meetings?
• Are the people in this meeting representing America’s interests or world interests?
• Are all social network databases shared with this global group?
• What gives them the authority to make decisions for the United States.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
You can file your own Freedom of Information form demanding answers. Millions of Americans should contact these individuals requesting full information concerning the Virginia meeting and previous meetings as well.
An FOIA form can also be filed with each attendee demanding full disclosure of the meetings content.
If the American people fail to ask these people the right questions, they cannot expect to ever get the right answers and they will be forced to continue speculating.
The forty-eight people listed above are attending the Bilderberg meeting and at the close of the weekend event, they will know what took place behind those closed doors. The people have a right to know. Shame on them if they don’t even bother to ask!