By J.B. Williams
October 27, 2016
The most sacred right of every legal American citizen is the right to vote – the right to not have their vote infringed or abridged by any Federal, State or Local action. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights are the Supreme Law of this land. The rights of the people protected by these documents, belong to legal American citizens and no one else.
Federal laws which are themselves “unconstitutional” enjoy no force of law at all, much less any form of federal supremacy. The tenth amendment protects the states and the people from unconstitutional acts of the Federal Government.
However, constitutional acts of the Federal Government, such as constitutional Federal Election Laws consistent with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, do indeed hold “legal supremacy” over any state or local laws at odds with Federal Law.
Approaching the 2016 Primary season, the state of California took illegal and unconstitutional action in direct violation with Federal Election Laws by enacting Assembly Bill 1461, with the clear stated intent to abridge legal American votes with illegal alien voters.
By enacting Assembly Bill 1461, the State of California created a circumstance in which it allows illegal aliens to vote in the 2016 elections, thereby abridging the legal right of every legal American citizen living in California to enjoy the full weight and power of their vote, countered by illegal votes making it impossible to identify “legal” versus “illegal” votes in the State of California.
Because of California’s illegal action, the nation cannot rely upon the validity of California votes. By this action, California has disqualified California election results from the 2016 elections and California votes and electors cannot be legally or ethically counted in the 2016 election, or until such time that California election laws are no longer in violation of Federal Election laws and the U.S. Constitution.
The North American Law Center has issued a proposed DRAFT BILL for the U.S. Congress which officially disqualifies the State of California from being counted in the 2016 elections. As established in the proposed BILL, California must be disqualified from the 2016 elections on the following legal grounds;
1. The State of California took overt illegal and unconstitutional actions in California Assembly Bill 1461
2. The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution identifies only those “born in, or naturalized and subject to the jurisdiction of the Unites States” as “citizens,” eligible to vote
3. In direct violation of SEC. 112. UNLAWFUL TRANSPORTATION OF ALIENS TO THE UNITED STATES of the 1986 Immigration Reform Act, the State of California has acted illegally and unconstitutionally in Assembly Bill 1461, to “unlawfully transport, conceal, harbor, and shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;”
4. In direct violation of 18 U.S. Code § 611 - Voting by aliens – (a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner;
5. Because the State of California has taken these actions during a current presidential election, for the sole purpose of using illegal voters to manipulate the outcome of the 2016 election, the effective date of the bill is immediately upon its adoption by the U.S. Congress.
Any election which is illegal and unconstitutional on its face is not a legitimate election. By enacting Assembly Bill 1461 with the intended purpose of abridging the legal votes of legal California citizens via illegal alien votes, the State of California has delegitimized its own election process and invalidated their own election results.
Thus, it is both legal and ethical for the balance of the nation to disqualify the State of California and their 55 presidential electors from the 2016 elections until California corrects its election laws to comply with Federal Election laws and the Constitutionally protected rights of all “legal” California voters.
The North American Law Center DRAFT BILL has been given to select members of the U.S. House for immediate consideration.
To support this effort to prevent illegal votes from deciding the 2016 elections, please contact your House member today and call upon them to co-sponsor and pass this DRAFT BILL prior to the November 8th Elections.
© 2016 JB Williams - All Rights Reserved
Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.
JB Williams is a writer on matters of history and American politics with more than 3000 pieces published over a twenty-year span. He is co-author of the just released book – TRUMPED – The New American Revolution – with co-author Timothy Harrington, published by COFBooks.com. He has a decidedly conservative reverence for the Charters of Freedom, the men and women who have paid the price of freedom and liberty for all, and action oriented real-time solutions for modern challenges. He is a Christian, a husband, a father, a researcher, author and writer as well as a small business owner. He is co-founder of action organizations The United States Patriots Union, a civilian parent organization for The Veteran Defenders of America. He is also co-founder of The North American Law Center, a citizen run investigative legal research and activism organization focused upon constitutionally protected Natural Rights under Natural Law. Williams also co-hosts TNALC Radio every Sunday evening at 5:00 PM ET with TNALC Lead Counsel Stephen Pidgeon and he receives mail at: [email protected]
Web site 1: www.PatriotsUnion.org
Web site 2: www.VeteranDefenders.org
Web site 3: www.COFBooks.com
Web site 4: www.TNALC.org
Web site 5: www.patriotvoice.net/TNALC
E-Mail: [email protected]