July 11, 2016
And support it we must. If you choose not to vote because the candidates are not absolutely perfect to your liking, it is then that we end up with the likes of Barry Soetoro. At this time in American history, we absolutely cannot afford to have 8 years of Hillary Rodham Clinton because one-issue voters refuse to vote. The Islamic threat is far too real. America does not want to end up like Europe.
Michael T. Flynn, Fired by Obama
LTG (Lieutenant General, Army) Michael T. Flynn is a great choice for a Vice President to Donald J. Trump. I like him very much. Why? Because he was the first man to expose the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is protecting and supporting the enemies of freedom. In doing so, he has also proven to us that Obama is emptying our military of officers who truly want to stop the Islamic enemies of freedom.
Flynn told about what happened to him. He said, “Two years ago, I was called into a meeting with the undersecretary of defense for intelligence and the director of national intelligence, and after some “niceties,” I was told by the USDI that I was being let go from DIA.”
“I knew then it had more to do with the stand I took on radical Islamism and the expansion of al Qaeda and its associated movements. I felt the intel system was way too politicized, especially in the Defense Department. After being fired, I left the meeting thinking, “Here we are in the middle of a war, I had a significant amount of combat experience (nearly five years) against this determined enemy on the battlefield and served at senior levels, and here it was, the bureaucracy was letting me go.” [Link]
We have corroboration of this through Phillip Haney’s recent book, See Something, Say Nothing, where he said that the DHS was ordered by Obama to scrub records of Muslims with terrorist ties, both in 2009 and 2012. These included individuals, organizations, and networks, both across the United States and affiliations within foreign countries.
We are dealing with an administration who has destroyed intelligence, and fired high ranking military who are doing their best to protect our country from Islamic terrorists. As I see it, and as Mr. Trump says he sees it, Islamists are the biggest threat to our culture, liberty, and freedom. It is another reason we truly need a man like Flynn at Trump’s side.
Flynn Briefing Trump
The outspoken and brash LTG Michael Flynn — who was forced out of his post by the Obama administration in 2014 after pointing out the rising global jihadist threat — has already briefed the Republican presidential candidate on several occasions and is in close touch with high levels of Trump’s staff.
One issue voters will take him to task regarding his statement about abortion, but if you read through it, he was really noncommittal. He would have been safer to have said, “I personally don’t like abortion, but it has to be overturned by the courts.” Nevertheless, I believe he was caught off guard and answered with difficulty.
When asked whether he believed in a woman's right to an abortion. Flynn said, “I think women have to be able to choose what they … you know, sort of a right of choice,” he said, adding, “but I think that’s a difficult legal decision, and I think that women are so important in that decision-making process. They are the ones that have to make the decision because they are the ones that are going to decide whether to bring up that child or not.”
Here is what we know about LTG Michael Flynn:
• 58 years old
• Allegedly a Democrat, but has voted independent for 20 years, and a fierce critic of Obama.
• Formerly director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) from July 2012 to August 2014.
• Served in the US Army for 33 years, from 1981 to 2014.
• His military career was primarily operational, with numerous combat arms, conventional and special operations senior intelligence assignments. He was the senior intelligence officer for the Joint Special Operations Command, where he was credited with creating innovative intelligence-interrogation techniques that led to major breakthroughs in counterterrorism operations against Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.
• Like Trump, Flynn is not hostile toward Russia. Last year, he sat next to Russian President Vladimir Putin at a Moscow dinner honoring RT, the English-language network aligned with the Kremlin that broadcasts into the United States and other Western countries.
• Flynn has a B.Sc. in management science from the University of Rhode Island (1981); an MBA from Golden Gate University; a Master of Military Art & Science from the United States Army Command and General Staff College; and a Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies from the Naval War College.
• A published author, with articles in military and intelligence publications like Small Wars Journal, Military Review, Joint Forces Quarterly, and the Center for a New American Security, Flynn has a book coming out July 12, titled Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies.
• He’s shown a willingness to be an attack dog, a role often played by VP candidates. Flynn said this about Hillary Clinton, when asked by CNN last February about her email practices while secretary of state: “If it were me, I would have been out the door and probably in jail.” Flynn has called on Hillary to drop out of the race.
Why We Need Flynn
This man’s cultural issues will bother some and will be used to attack Trump, but the man’s credentials and abilities are so very necessary to the protection of our way of life. Yes, he’s a heartbeat away from the Presidency as Mr. Trump’s VP, but he is also a man of honor, who will stand by Trump’s policies and cultural beliefs. He is not an LBJ to our Kennedy.
I am a staunch pro-life believer. I believe that the taking of human life in the womb is the vilest thing this country has ever allowed, and we are paying for this in massive ways. Having said that, despite Flynn’s middle-of-the-road stance on abortion, his policies otherwise reflect Trump’s, and that is what we need, and we need it now.
The risk of ending up like Europe with floods of so-called Islamic refugees, and Somalis, who have neither been vetted, nor checked for diseases, is a dangerous possibility. Flynn can help Trump keep this from happening to America.
Watch this video of Hillary Clinton and how many more of these Islamic refugees she would allow into our country!
As well, Mr. Trump absolutely cannot choose globalists who have been paraded into our homes by the media, as candidates for Vice President. We really need two strong men to protect our nation. Please let Mr. Trump know that you will support Michael Flynn as his vice president.
Let’s generate grassroots calls to Donald J. Trump's office.
Here is the number to call: 212-832-2000, and pass that number on to your friends and encourage them to call.
Do not ask for Mr. Trump, just ask to leave a message for him, and say, “Please choose Michael Flynn for Vice President.” Make it short and sweet.
Please, click on "Mass E-mailing" below and send this article to all your friends.
© 2016 Kelleigh Nelson - All Rights Reserved
Kelleigh Nelson has been researching the Christian right and their connections to the left, the new age, and cults since 1975. Formerly an executive producer for three different national radio talk show hosts, she was adept at finding and scheduling a variety of wonderful guests for her radio hosts. She and her husband live in Knoxville, TN, and she has owned her own wholesale commercial bakery since 1990. Prior to moving to Tennessee, Kelleigh was marketing communications and advertising manager for a fortune 100 company in Ohio. Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, she was a Goldwater girl with high school classmate, Hillary Rodham, in Park Ridge, Illinois. Kelleigh is well acquainted with Chicago politics and was working in downtown Chicago during the 1968 Democratic convention riots. Kelleigh is presently the secretary for Rocky Top Freedom Campaign, a strong freedom advocate group.