IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Andrew C. Wallace
Workable Answer to one Question could Save America
1. Is there anyway to force government to protect us from invaders and Anarchy as guaranteed in the United States Constitution?
2. Is there any way to charge government officials with Treason without going through the U.S. Attorney?
3. Anarchy by public officials exists at all levels of government leaving citizens with no recourse to government, can citizens appeal directly to U.S. Supreme court for redress?
4. Can we bring civil actions under RICO against local, state and federal officials and those in business with whom they are colluding to deny us our rights under the Constitution and Laws of the United States?
5. Can we bring civil actions against sanctuary city officials for refusing to obey and enforce federal laws using U.S. Code-Title 42, Sec. 1983. �Civil Action For Deprivation of any Rights, Privileges, or Immunities secured by the Constitution and Laws�, but denied by state and local officials such as in sanctuary cities?
6. Can we charge any legislator with corruption who votes to support illegals and we can prove they received money from employers of illegals?
7. The so called amnesty bill seeks to legalize unconstitutional actions and non actions, is the law then unconstitutional?
8. Is there any way to force government officials to obey the constitution and laws of the United States?
9. Our Constitution is the basis for all government power, so do government officials who refuse to follow the constitution have any legitimate power?
10. Can we challenge in court, the vote of officials in congress if we can prove they were on the take?
11. Do American citizens have any way to be compensated for the thousands who were murdered, raped, robbed and molested by illegal invaders supported and protected by business and government contrary to our constitution and laws?
12. Can we force Federal Government to withhold all federal funds in accordance with the law from sanctuary cities that refuse to obey and enforce federal laws for the benefit of local officials and criminal employers?
13. Sanctuary City Officials are nullifying federal laws and the Constitution of the United States. Nullification by state and local officials was a primary cause of our bloody Civil War. Can we assume that these greedy officials are trying to incite a Civil War?
14. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of Americans who will lose their Social Security, Medicare, Veterans and all other benefits because officials gave their benefits to illegal invaders to increase profits of criminal employers?
15. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of poor Americans who have lost their jobs to illegals who are encouraged to invade our country by criminal employers and protected by government officials?
16. Can Government Officials at all levels do whatever they please by ignoring the Constitution and Laws of The United States ?
17. Do we have any legal options against an agenda driven media that reports propaganda and refuses to report the truth?
18. Does the constitution of The United States make any provision for the lawful removal of government officials for failure to obey The Constitution and Laws of The United States other than appeal to these same traitors, or waiting till the next election?
It is my sincere prayer that someone out there can answer one or more of these questions quickly in a way that will save this country. Just a very few of the facts that support my need for prayer are as follows:
We must defeat this Amnesty bill and every politician who supported it. They are guilty of Treason. We must demand that government deport every last illegal on sight and return this country from Anar chy to Constitutional Government and the Rule of Law. Our Constitution guarantees us a hell of a lot more than we are getting.
� 2007 Andrew Wallace - All Rights
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Andrew C. Wallace is a former Kentucky State Trooper, Kentucky Native, Korean War Veteran, Commercial Pilot in Alaska, University of Kentucky Undergraduate in Business, Four years of Graduate School in Economics and Marketing at University of Kentucky and University of Iowa., Assistant Professor, Thirty years as Director of Marketing Firm developing and implementing national Marketing programs for manufacturers and now retired doing research and writing.
Can we charge any legislator with corruption who votes to support illegals and we can prove they received money from employers of illegals?