THE HORSES: NATIONAL VISION AND STRATEGIC PLAN
Don McKee & Frosty Wooldridge
These foundation-plans remain independent of political party; it matters not that this is happening coincident with our elections.
1. Create the first U.S. National Immigration Strategic Plan (10-year), and a "U.S. National Immigration Vision" statement to scope that plan.
2. Author the first "U.S. Immigration Tactical Plan," (5-year) to carry out the near-term pieces of the Strategic Plan and Vision, as above. The keystone of this near-term plan is the new National Population Policy, which limits all immigration to less than 100,000 annually, if and only if that proves itself to promote a dynamic, stable and sustainable population.
3. Direct new lines-of-control for each and every immigration and immigration-related function now housed within the Departments of State, Labor, Commerce, Homeland Security, etc. Order and enforce arms-length distances from organizations such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
4. Reassign the U.S. Bureau of Census from the Department of Commerce to henceforth report to the Chaplain of the United States, or another totally unbiased and unaffiliated function. Direct the Census experts to work tirelessly WITH NFP-NGO groups such as Pew and the CIS -- on the creation and maintenance of the aforementioned National Plans, checks, and balances.
1. Sub-contract all document processing to CitiBank or a similar high-integrity, secure corporation, to include issuance of a "fraud-proof" personal-ID card to each and every immigrant – retroactively – to include collection of 10-finger prints and two mug-shots. This contract must be managed, day-to-day, by the DOJ-FBI. All data automatically up-loaded to federal DOJ-FBI NCIC & iAFIS data files for automatic comparison and automated "suspect nomination" for those with criminal-alien records. The DOJ-FBI investigates all anomalies.
3. The President, the U.S. Attorney-General and the U.S. Congress shall work closely and cooperatively together to write a new law to properly interpret the 14th Amendment, and put an abrupt end to the blatant practice of granting "instant-citizenship" to children of foreign-nationals who are in the U.S. lacking "lawful presence."
4. The U.S. Congress shall pass a law, and the president shall willingly sign that law, forevermore stopping the red-carpet of expensive "welcoming enticement practices," such as granting social-services to foreign-nationals who are in the country lacking "lawful presence” and to their children as well:
5. The U.S. President, and his/her experts -- working arm-in-arm with the U.S. Congress, is hereby directed to author the first-ever "U.S. National Continuous Infrastructure Improvement and Sustainability Strategic Plan," (ten-year-plan) to be completed and approved no later than January 1, 2008.
In phase-2 of this action, a corresponding first-ever "U.S. National Continuous Infrastructure Improvement and Sustainability Tactical Plan" (five-year-plan) will be completed, approved, and included in the "U.S. National Comprehensive Budget Plan" no later than September 1, 2009.
The Strategic and Tactical plans must address each of the top-ten components (pure water, sewers, crop growing-fields, highways, transit, etc), which are crumbling because we set them up to fail. A key part of this critically important set of nested plans is the obvious need for specific limit-to-growth rates.
6. We must avoid the appearance of impropriety in viewing and dealing with any religious group in our nation. Any such group that foments or advocates violence of any kind, in word and/or in deed – against another religion or our nation itself – must be discouraged and stopped by whatever means necessary. This prohibition includes the support of any such affiliated groups which are functioning in foreign-nations. Enforcement includes, but is not limited to, denial of tax benefits.
7. We must repeat this mantra loud and often; foreign-nationals are not U.S. citizen-taxpayers.
The benefits and privileges that naturally accrue to U.S. citizens and legal immigrants were never intended to benefit foreign nationals.
For example, perhaps in a desire to appear as if we honor cultural-diversity over nation, in the outmoded paradigm -- we granted bail-bonds and plea-bargains and guaranteed-discounted mortgages to foreign-nationals who are in our nation lacking "lawful presence." No more.
Our U.S. and state attitudes drifted so far away from our citizen-taxpayer Bill of Rights, Constitution, and Laws that we became the laughing-stock of the world. No more!
8. Preservation of Law-and-Order at all times and at all levels of government in the U.S. must be restored. We are the UNITED States of America. Our law-enforcement and justice-system officers, in the shadow of the U.S. National Flag, take a pledge to honor their country first and foremost. Their local arena is a key part of that nation, but is not separate. We can no longer "forget" and put-aside that sacred trust.
Henceforth, each and every member of this combined justice-enforcement community is authorized to enforce ALL laws, to include national and state laws, in the pursuit of their duties in their jurisdiction – which henceforth has no boundaries, artificial or otherwise. What that means is this; all restrictions that previously hindered enforcement and enabled scofflaws -- are abolished.
Meanwhile, we have many laws to "fix." All of this must be accomplished quickly; 50 percent completed by 15 Mar 2009, 75 percent completed by 15 Mar 2010, and 99 percent completed by 15 Mar 2011.
We must agree that we have too many laws. The federal government, and each state, beginning in 2009, must eliminate 10 percent per cycle; such that 10 percent of the 2008 total is eliminated by the end of 2010, ten percent of the remaining total is eliminated by the end of 2012, etc. We will thus eliminate 10 percent of the remaining laws every other year for ten years. The best laws will survive.
9. Nobody is exempt from personal responsibility for this National Revitalization.
Toward that end, henceforth the U.S. IRS must change to fit our reality.
Each and every U.S. citizen and legal immigrant resident here, with gross income of $15K or more per family member, is required to pay state income tax in the amount of seven percent on the gross, with no exceptions.
One-third of that money is to be kept in the state to pay for education, justice, and law-enforcement -- and the remaining portion is to be forwarded to the U.S. Congress for National Defense, Border Integrity Enforcement, Social Security, and other uses -- as they see fit and the U.S. Constitution requires.
while driving a six-horse stagecoach, you see you’re headed over a
cliff; you firmly, intelligently begin turning the horses. It’s not
up to the horses to change direction, it’s up to you. John Wayne did
it. If the president and Congress won’t turn this nation out of danger,
you must roll up your sleeves and take command. Our Republic demands
citizen involvement. Let’s turn the horses before we careen over the
part 1 click below.
Here For Part -----> 1,
What YOU can do for a better future for your country:
YOU can make a difference, really!
The United States is a fragile Republic. A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, there are other options; you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving a blanket amnesty to 30 million law-breakers, we MUST take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium on ALL immigration. We need time to secure our borders (build attractive, tall-humane physical fences, PLUS virtual fences) and to get our house in order. THIS IS URGENT ! During the most recent 12-month period, we were joined by nearly 2 million legal immigrants PLUS more than 3 to as many as 6 million illegal aliens. The “official” numbers are grossly, intentionally understated by the Department of Commerce (Census Bureau)… to fool you.
Harry Reid 202-224-3121 in
We must 'sour the milk.’ Bring out your points in the call:
America cannot support another 100 million people added to our country
in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air pollution,
gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
your elected leaders with relentless and never-give-up passion.
April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere Riders will again ride to stop the
illegal invasion and accompany Arizona long haul truckers and motorcyclists
in a freedom border ride to block illegal aliens from crossing our
borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers to join us. Contact
Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com
for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’
Drugs pour across our borders by smugglers. Iraq killed 3,000 of our soldiers at will. It continues unabated. Our borders remain open to terrorism. Corporations aid, abet and encourage illegal alien slave labor. Diseases like tuberculosis spread unhindered across our land.