NEXT ADDED 100 MILLION AMERICANS'
Where do we start? What on earth can anyone do to change the grave results of adding 100 million people to the United States by 2040? If the current S.B. 1348 passes on mass amnesty for illegal alien migrants, Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation states that America will add as many as 103 million by 2027. What about the fact that the rest of humanity expects another three billion added by 2050? Why won’t our leaders speak up about an issue so dire that it affects every American today and in the future?
Why wouldn’t anyone question adding 100 million people to the US population when millions sit in gridlock traffic, breathe toxic air, pay more for everything, suffer water shortages—and know that it can only worsen?
Heck of a question! Everyone runs from the answer.
As you can imagine--religions, emotions, cultures and history lock most humans into paradigms formed 2,000 years ago. While such paradigms fail in the 21st century, most humans cling to those beliefs as a life raft ‘floating’ on desert sand when they should be searching for water. Capitalism, corporations and religions’ premise that humans can multiply forever without repercussions shall prove our greatest obstacle toward reasonable choices.
As you read this series, you realize our civilization stands at risk. What can you do?
In all of recorded history, passionate men and women rose out of nowhere to take action to right some wrong. Some became famous and most did not. Fame meant nothing to them other than it became a byproduct of their actions. Another aspect of their work rendered what Malcolm Gladwell called a “tipping point” in history where change occurred via the bravery and passion of common persons with uncommon determination.
That “tipping point” became critical mass that provoked American colonists to fight and die for their new country. Susan B. Anthony provided a “tipping point” to gain voting rights for women. In India, Gandhi’s walk to the sea provided a “tipping point” to oust the British. Dr. Martin Luther King forced the civil rights movement.
Which great person in history inspires you? John Muir? Teddy Roosevelt? Charles Lindbergh? Amelia Earhart? John Kennedy? Your dad? Your mom? What do they all possess in common? Noble purpose!
That was their time; this is yours.
I invite you to bring your highest creative energy to this gallant hour in history. What we do in the next decade will change the course of history for America and the world. That can mean for the better or worse, depending on our collective actions.
How can we stop the United States from adding 100 million people?
In this 35th part of the series, we’ll examine logical, practical and reasonable choices to stabilize America’s population to a sustainable future for all citizens. By taking actions for ourselves, we will inspire and invite other countries to establish their own choices.
Since the U.S. female enjoys a 2.03 fertility level, it’s not America growing its population from within. What causes our accelerating population growth? Short answer: immigration; both legal and illegal.
In your own home, you can choose to invite 20 guests or 100 guests depending on how many bathrooms you offer! We as a nation must choose how many guests we want in our ‘house’. What’s the single, simplest and easiest way to stabilize our population?
1. A TEN YEAR MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION: This would allow our country to regain its collective breath. It would allow us to regain our schools, language, medical facilities, financial balance, ecological viability and order--which proves necessary for a First World country to operate for all its citizens.
We must employ a linkage strategy. Congressman Tom Tancredo said, “The challenge is enormous and you have to talk about a moratorium. You can’t talk about anything short of a moratorium because, frankly, anything less will never get you one step closer to population stabilization.”
After the 10 year immigration moratorium, a maximum of 100,000 immigrants with needed skills to our benefit and who speak the English language before they arrive will be allowed into the United States. If that maintains our stable population, we can continue. If not, we must continue a moratorium.
2. DEVELOP AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT FOR THE CARRYING CAPACITY OF THE UNITED STATES: How many people can this nation hold and still maintain our standard of living and quality of life? How can we reach it in order to provide the “American Dream” for all citizens? How can we maintain enough water and farmland to feed ourselves instead of depending on imports from other countries as global warming and gasoline become more critical? What population limits must we accept?
3. DEVELOP A NATIONAL POPULATION POLICY: The world must deal with the harsh reality of limited human population. As the leader of the free world, we must lead in the understanding that a national population policy will give future generations a sustainable and viable future. Without it, we drive forward with no idea of where we’re heading and where we’ll end up. China suffers its fate today. India proves even worse because it keeps driving its civilization over a cliff as it adds another 500 million by 2050. We must move toward a two children or less family policy. We can do it by choice today because we’re already at 2.03 children per American female. If we wait, we’ll be in the same boat as the Chinese with forced one child per family.
Of course, the first thing religious leaders will scream is “abortion” and other critical name calling. No! A population policy allows choice before our civilization runs out of options.
4. FAMILY PLANNING WORLDWIDE: The United States and other First World countries need to assist other countries with family planning methods. Birth control is a major aspect of family planning. Without it, Third World countries suffer endless population increases, degradation and human misery.
The Catholic Church, Protestants, Islam and other religions that continually work against family planning must step out of the Dark Ages and into the 21st century. We can promote education that spotlights their entrenched thinking based on concepts that formed 2,000 years ago. Humans must work in harmony with nature and that means we must stabilize our numbers. We must maintain one or two children families worldwide.
It’s not logical to think any of these great religions would flip to a rational action by accepting family planning any time soon. Therefore, we are obligated to take care of our citizens first to ensure our country’s viability. After that, we may continue our assistance worldwide.
5. DEVELOPMENTAL ASSISTANCE: First World countries need to assist with development, housing, education, fresh water, family planning and health care for countries that suffer from this planet-wide population crisis. Help them in their own countries. That means tractors, crop techniques, irrigation, etc. Not money, because money goes into the hands of the leaders.
6. ELECT SENATORS AND CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES WHO REPRESENT AMERICANS: One of the reasons Congress and our President have created this national nightmare stems from their being members of the ‘good old boy’ network. They are the ‘elites’ who never worry about mortgages or car payments like the rest of us. As long as they represent massive immigration as well as corporations who pander population growth, you will not see change. You must elect leaders who will take action on behalf of Americans. We also must push for term limits of 12 years maximum serving in the Congress. That rule will promote new, fresh and creative minds to deal with 21st century challenges.
7. Make a commitment to yourself to explore the questions that you have managed to avoid. We live under a scientific principle of cause and effect. If you take action, you create results. If you do nothing, you create results. Which results do you choose?
THE MOST IMPORTANT WAY TO SAVE AMERICA: You! Use the Internet with web sites that create collective action. Connect with all Americans. Use your money and your time. Stand up. Write. Call. Radio talk shows. Call on TV networks and express your ideas. Be heard. Be seen. Be passionate. Demand. Expect action. Become action in motion.
the second part of this last chapter, we’ll examine what you can do
individually to make a difference in your home, community, state and
nation. You’ll be furnished with web sites and actions that will change
the way you do things to make it a better world today and for tomorrow’s
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium.
We must 'sour the milk.’ Bring out your points in the call:
America cannot support another 100 million people added to our
country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air
pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
To stop illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his web site for instructions: SmallTownDefenders.com
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He’s a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and impactful.
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: “COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.” Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Would you like to support the PRR? Send
donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville,
CO 80027. www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us;
Also, check out www.alipac.us
at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com;
My book: “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”
Call: 1 888 280 7715. www.TiANews.com
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’
Make a commitment to yourself to explore the questions that you have managed to avoid. We live under a scientific principle of cause and effect. If you take action, you create results. If you do nothing, you create results. Which results do you choose?