THE WORST PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS IN US HISTORY
The worst president in U.S. history, George Bush, with a 76 percent disapproval rating by U.S. citizens along with the worst Congress with an 86 percent disapproval rating-- continue pushing the worst bill in American history.
Illegal alien amnesty Senate Bill 1639 destroys the fabric, substance and stability of America’s future. This bill augments a disaster for our culture, language, sustainability and civilization. It breaks our bank. It displaces our working poor into deeper poverty. It overloads our schools, hospitals and prisons with millions of people from foreign countries.
If this bill passes, it will prove President Bush’s worst act, even worse than Iraq, in the destruction of our country. It encourages more illegal alien migration expected to continue at 900,000 crossings annually. (Source: Heritage Foundation)
This bill gives 20 million illegal aliens legal access to our nation’s welfare, hospital, educational and prison systems.
It doubles legal immigration from 1.0 million to 2.0 million annually. It means from the next added 100 million Americans, 67-70 million will be immigrants from third world countries. This disaster will become a “Human Katrina” from which our citizens become victims or survivors.
We may expect many more complications from the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Package” foisted on us by Bush and Congress:
"The illegal alien problem is a mechanism for leveraging what is yet to come," Daneen Peterson, a researcher who studies the North American Union issue. "Once the civil unrest and chaos caused by the overwhelming human tsunami of illegal aliens….”
At present, these are the costs we already pay for illegal alien migrants:
1. Up to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
2. $2.2 billion a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.0 billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 billion a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 billion a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 billion a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 billion a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
11. During the year of 2005 there were four to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances back to their countries of origin.
14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States.
15. This bill displaces America’s working poor by allowing 400,000 Z-visas every year forever into the future. It will throw America’s working class into welfare lines that grow until our financial systems collapse.
What does this mean to American taxpayers? You pay $338.3 billion a year today for illegal aliens. Can you imagine what it’s going to cost you when this bill allows them to become legal?
Here are the twelve senators who will spell the difference between amnesty and enforcing the immigration laws of the United States. Tell that senator's office that you do not want 100 million people added to the USA via this amnesty. Tell them you want No Amnesty, No pathway to citizenship, NO more chain migration, No more anchor babies. You want current immigration laws enforced. You stand against S. 1639. Ask them to vote NO on cloture on S. 1638. Call early in the day. Go to numbersusa.com to educate yourself. Call individually or call capital switchboard toll free—1 800 828 0498 or 1 800 459 1887 or 1 800 833 6354:
Bond (R-MO) 202/224-5721
you fail to act, the massive consequences of this amnesty will act
upon you, your community and your children.
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’