THE 100 MILLION IMMIGRANT AMNESTY EQUATION
April 16, 2013
Our U.S. Congress leads this nation over a demographic cliff, an environmental inferno, into standard of living cave and a quality of life purgatory. The approaching amnesty for 20 million illegal alien migrants working and residing in our country in violation of our laws—ultimately ends up becoming 100 million more immigrants added to America.
Astoundingly, no one in Congress sees the final folly, the eventual outcome, the end result and the catastrophic final curtain. Why don’t they see what I see? Why don’t the American people understand it like I recognize it? How can so many Americans be so completely out of touch with the final result of an amnesty?
Once that many people reach America’s shores, everything changes for every American citizen both immigrant and native-born alike. Why am I frightened out of my wits at the prospects and final outcome of this looming amnesty? Answer: I witnessed firsthand the poverty, illiteracy and cultural chaos already prominent that decays countries like the United Kingdom, France, Norway, Holland and Belgium with their own overloads of immigrants. I witnessed the disenfranchisement of immigrants and native-born alike. Nothing ever quite fits for those countries as the wrestle with incompatible cultures, religions and entrenched poverty.
What will another 100 million immigrants from all over the third world do to America?
• Another 100 million immigrants will create at least three major and competing languages in America: Arabic, Spanish and English. Including another 50 to 80 other minor languages that will fracture our educational systems into ever greater illiteracy and welfare dependent citizens. The greater writer Emanuel Kant said, “The two greater dividers are religion and language.” Creating a multiple language civilization renders the perfect storm for separation, distrust, misunderstanding and violence.
• Another 100 million immigrants means that black and white Americans will become the new minority. It means that the Mexican-Hispanic tribe becomes the new majority by 2042. It means further racial tension, unrest and fracturing away from the theme of being an “American.” It means that whites and blacks will flee predominantly Mexican-Hispanic zones. With no dominant, the United States becomes a polyglot civilization with marginal identity.
• Another 100 million immigrants means most uneducated-unskilled citizens face low wages, fewer jobs, lowered standard of living and massively crowded cities. With our cities bursting at the seams, millions face living in “shoebox” apartments, scant financial freedom and locked into poverty. Why do you think Mexico, India and Bangladesh feature incredible poverty for millions of their citizens? Why can’t they escape it? Why can’t they solve it? Answer: the third world adds 80 million people annually. They cannot educate, feed and provide jobs for that many people added to the planet annually. Thus, poverty, illiteracy and misery triumph.
• Another 100 million immigrants means our water, energy and natural resources face scarcity, depletion and ultimate exhaustion. Today, seven states face water shortages: California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Texas and Florida. All those states face a doubling of their current populations brought about by endless, ceaseless and mass immigration.
• Another 100 million immigrants means the Republican Party faces extinction. Why? Answer: poor, illiterate and unskilled immigrants vote for socialism because they enjoy a lot of “free” housing, food and medical care. At 47 million Americans existing on food stamps today, can you imagine how many will vote for more “free” food and housing as their numbers grow? That means our country faces ultimate one-party rule, loss of our “republic” and total annihilation of our way of life.
• Another 100 million immigrants guarantees this country ultimate financial collapse. We face $16 trillion debt today. We face $20 trillion within four years of Obama’s term. We already pay out $346 billion annually for the illegal immigrants riding our welfare rolls today. Does anyone in their educated mind think it will improve?
This column only touches the tip of the immigration iceberg. If you to see what it will look like visually. What we face with an amnesty will prove quite ugly in the final equation.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
You must ask yourself whether or not you enjoy America today with all its opportunities, freedoms and personal choices, or what it will become tomorrow. I’ve seen what America will become tomorrow. It’s not pretty, it’s not viable and your kids won’t like what their victimization of an overloaded, unsustainable and faltering civilization.
Join me, Frosty Wooldridge, with Dave Chaffin, host of the Morning Zone at 650 AM, www.KGAB.com, Cheyenne, Wyoming every Monday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., as we discuss my latest commentaries on www.NewsWithViews.com about issues facing America. You may stream the show on your computer. You may call in at: 1-888-503-6500.
© 2013 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS"; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’