PRELUDE TO ANOTHER COVER-UP
December 2, 2002
The appointment of Henry Kissinger to head up the allegedly “impartial” investigation of 9/11 is sooooooooooooo wrong.
If the government intends to manufacture another “lone gunman” fiction, come on guys…at least create the perception of plausible deniability. Not everyone is really THAT dumb any more……
Have you noticed that inevitably whenever an “official government statement” is released about virtually any significant historic happening the “official” story never bears scrutiny?
The variance between probability and the “official” story isn’t just any specific anomaly. The obvious distinction between fact and the eventual government creative writing is chronic, routine, and vast.
- The U.S. entry into World War One was supposedly sparked by the Germans sinking of the Lusitania. BULLFEATHERS! The Lusitania was loaded with munitions for Britain, ordered into known U-boat waters, ordered to violate standing operating procedures by traveling a direct (not zig zagging as was the contemporary practice) route, and at reduced speed. Hell, even the Germans tried to take out ads warning Americans NOT to travel on the Lusitania.
- The U.S. entry into WWII was supposedly sparked by the ‘surprise’ attack on Pearl Harbor. BOGUS! We not only knew but commanders were instructed to again violate S.O.P. and good sense in order to permit the tragedy.
- The alleged suicide death of James Forrestal. Not hardly. The murder and cover-up were typically sloppy.
- The JFK assassination. Notwithstanding the Warren Commission, does ANYone really believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman?
- The Strange Death of Vince Foster. Here was an alleged suicide in which the victim avoided getting dirt on his shoes (but not carpet fibers on his clothes), threw his glasses some 18 feet away from his body and apparently didn’t bleed much or leave any brain matter from a supposed self inflicted head wound?
- The slaughter of the Branch Davidians at Waco. Despite the best efforts of Butch Reno Waco was a sloppier cover up than the Watergate break in.
- Ruby Ridge
- OKC bombing
- TWA flight 800
NOW we get the announcement of a pending “official” non-partisan(?), independent(?) investigation into what went so tragically wrong as to allow the monumental tragedy of 9/11. And whom do they appoint to head the investigation? One of the leading globalist, anti-sovereignty, long time insiders who just happens to be a proven liar, manipulator, appeaser, and world class sonofabitch….Henry Kissinger.
If God loves the Republic (and I pray he does) there is a special dark corner in hell for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, FDR, and a ‘reserved’ parking place for Dr. Strangelove (Hank the Crank).
As Christopher Hitchens slate.msn.com/?id=2074678 observes, Dr. K has always been “an errand boy and apologist” for regimes like the ‘New French’ oligarchy in Saudi Arabia.
Kissinger’s ubiquitous public performance has been highlighted by self-aggrandizement and lying. He has lied to the public, to the press, AND to Congress with equal ease and skill. And THIS is the guy they pick to manufacture the “official” manipulation of the truths of 9/11?
Hitchens says, “…can Congress and the media be expected to swallow the appointment of a proven cover-up artist, a discredited historian, a busted liar, and a man who is wanted in many jurisdictions for the vilest of offenses? The shame of this, and the open contempt for the families of our victims, ought to be the cause of a storm of protest.”
“Open contempt” is spot on. I mean come on….if a cover up is what the administration wants, at least try to do a better job than choosing Brer Fox to guard the hen house.
Even the pristine Maine winter air couldn’t repress the horror and distain of Charlotte Iserbyt (former Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms) when she wrote, “What a nasty "in your face" thing to pull on us the day before Thanksgiving.” www.newswithviews.com/iserbyt/iserbyt3.htm
Will the “official” Kissinger story include everything Chris Ruddy and Carl Limbacher have in their book ‘Catastrophe’? Will it include testimony from David Schippers www.geoffmetcalf.com/qa/25008.html ? Jayne Davis? Coleen Rowley? The FBI and CIA agents who were hamstrung by Bill Clinton?There is a significant body of work covering a very wide spectrum on the sins and excesses of Kissinger. The 79-year-old man who once said, “power is the greatest aphrodisiac” mastered the art and science of abuse of power under the color of authority. The prospect that ANYONE would permit him an opportunity to again have access to ANY government power is sufficient to gag maggots.
© 2002 Geoff Metcalf - All Rights Reserved
Geoff is a veteran media performer. He has had an eclectic professional background covering a wide spectrum of radio, television, magazine, and newspapers. A former Green Beret and retired Army officer he is in great demand as a speaker. Metcalf has hosted his radio talk show on the ABC/Disney owned and operated KSFO and in worldwide syndication. www.geoffmetcalf.com