Coach Dave Daubenmire
December 16, 2012
The first thing I did after hearing about the slaughter of innocents in Newtown was to pick up my phone and send a text to my daughter, Abby, the mother of my only grandchild.
“If u ever put Reese in a government school I will disown you…she is far too precious to turn over to someone else to train.”
Have parents lost their minds? What will it take before they get their kids out of the government hell-hole?
How about Christian parents for God’s sake!! How could a Christian ever put his/her child in a secular-training center? The media wants to blame guns, but no one wants to blame the schools. Let me paint a picture.
Imagine that the Lord gave you a precious son and at 5 years old you made the decision to send him off to a public “school” where he will spend the next 13 years of his life. In this school they are taught lots of things.
They teach him that man came from apes and that life has no real meaning.
• They teach him that the mention of God was illegal.
• They teach him that there are many types of families and that they were all healthy.
• They teach him that he was to accept all types of behaviors as normal.
• They teach him not to judge other’s because there is no such thing as right and wrong.
• They teach him that every type of behavior was normal but some needed “protection.”
What if they told you your precious son was going to be included in a classroom with 20 other students, collected from around your community. Your son would spend 7 hours a day hanging out with these children yet:
You knew very little about any of the other children.
• You didn’t know what kind of home life they came from.
• You didn’t know if any of them were on any types of “medication.”
• You knew nothing about the “behavior issues” some were dealing with.
• You knew nothing about what they did in their spare time.
• You knew nothing about their moral compass.
While they were at the school you felt confident leaving them with the “teachers” even though:
You knew very little about the teachers’ personal beliefs.
• You knew very little about the teachers’ personal lifestyle.
• You knew very little about the personal stress the teacher was under.
• You knew very little about what was actually being taught.
• You knew very little about the condition of “others” in the teachers’ life.
• You knew very little about what the teacher viewed in his/her private time.
Everyone in town knew where there were a bunch of little kids.
• No weapons were on sight to protect them from an intruder and everyone knew it.
• You forfeited your parental rights when the child walked into the school door.
• Educational “experts” were permitted to do psychological studies on your child.
• Non-medical experts were permitted to recommend “medication” to control behavior.
• A child’s expression of religious beliefs was discouraged, and deviancy was accepted.
I thought of many things when I heard the news.
I thought of the thousands of pre-born children who died daily in this land.
I thought of the millions of born-children who daily were spiritually dying from the secular-poison being fed to them.
I thought of the heartbreak of millions of parents weeping over “lost” teenagers and wondering what had happened to them.
I thought of the billions of dollars being poured down the secular rat-hole teaching a philosophy to children that was totally based on lies.
I thought of the thousands of pastors who will spend Sunday morning encouraging their flock to “pray for the schools” instead of blowing a trumpet of retreat from the secular hell where they teach doctrines of demons to God’s precious little souls.
I thought of the parents who used the schools as a babysitting service while they chased after the American dream with a life full of more “stuff.”
I thought about my granddaughter. I thought about my Lord. I thought about our Spiritual blindness.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
I thought of the grief of those parents in Connecticut. I wonder if they knew yesterday what they knew today if they would send them back through those doors.
You know. We all know. It is time we faced it.
"To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society." -Teddy Roosevelt.
Guns don’t kill people. Amoral-education does.
Have we lost our stinkin’ minds?
Order the CDs here.
Do you think like a Christian or a humanist? Did the Founders really separate Church and State? Is Judicial tyranny ruining America? Check out these great teachings by the Coach
� 2012 Dave Daubenmire - All Rights Reserved