There is no proof that carbon dioxide is causing or precedes global warming…All indications are that the minor warming cycle finished in 2001 and that Arctic ice melting is related to cyclical orbit-tilt-axis changes in earth’s angle to the sun. John Williams, agricultural scientist, researcher, author, and educator, University of Melbourne:
I submit that there is no man-made global cooling/warming, that there is no study or research data that makes a good argument to that effect when carefully examined objectively and that the Earth has many different and wide-ranging cycles that man cannot control, no matter how much he would like to Sherwood Thoele, analytical chemist and mathematician
The Constitution gives the President the power to commit the United States to treaties – but only with the advice and consent of two-thirds of the US Senate, and only if the agreement does not contravene the Constitution. Keep that in mind as we look at Obama’s actions with the Paris Accord signing, as well as his actions with the Iran deal.
Breitbart had a recent article regarding the negatives of the Paris Accord.
- It’s all about science. Nope, it’s lies and false science to bleed taxpayers.
- We should stay in because the accords are mostly symbolic anyway. Hogwash! That’s a trap!
The globalist, New World Order promoting President of the Council on Foreign Relations, Richard Haass, stated on twitter that it’s unwise to take us out of the Accord, and shows we’re no longer ready to lead. What bull hockey! Our President just saved American citizens from a criminal atrocity.
- Pulling out would violate international norms. What rubbish! Our President neutralized Obama’s attempt to circumvent the U.S. Constitution and is a huge step toward restoring the rule of law.
- Pulling out of the accords is a sin against Gaia. Here comes the new age hokum! Good grief, the real sin is man believing that they can control what God instituted when he created the world.
- We must stay in the accords to demonstrate American “leadership.” Oh yeah, this one is priceless. We have to stay in this tommyrot so we don’t sacrifice our leadership to unreasonable and illogical demands made by foreign leaders.
- We have to stay in Paris so the kids do not turn against environmentalism. Right, the children are being brainwashed daily in our government schools with the common core rot and propaganda. They’ll turn into snowflakes like those in our universities.
- We should stay in because China loves it. This is the one that really blows it. We should stay in because the world’s largest communist polluter likes it. Why do you suppose that is? Because China is given 30 years to comply and they won’t comply then either, but her adversaries all will. How stupid are these idiot proponents? Don’t answer that, we all know.
Obama’s Signature of Paris Accord Unconstitutional
The problem is that the Paris Agreement is certainly a treaty.
© 2017 Kelleigh Nelson – All Rights Reserved
1- Six reasons we will always have the Paris agreement
2- Millman well always have the Paris accord
3- Top 7 worst reasons keep Paris climate accord
4- Paris agreement withdrawal justified
5- Paris climate pact should be abandoned
6- Don’t stop with Paris Treaty on Treaties
7- In ditching Paris deal Trump does right by America and the world
8- Six reasons we will always have the Paris agreement