Donald J. Trump’s authorized super pacs
“I will tell you that our system is broken. I give to many people, I give to everybody, when they call I give, and you know what? When I need something from them, two years, three years later, I call, they are there for me” — Donald Trump
Time to Support Mr. Trump
Donald Trump is right, but there’s another side to his giving. He has given to people he doesn’t even know because he cares about them, and what they’re doing, or what they’ve done. It is now up to us to give back to the man who has stepped forward to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
For those of us who are in the working class and struggle to make ends meet and even save a few dollars, we are unable to give large donations. However, we can send what little we can spare to help Mr. Trump win the presidency. How many thousands have shown up at all of Mr. Trump’s wonderful rallies? Now, we all need to show our appreciation and donate to his campaign to beat Hillary Clinton. It’s time to put our money where our mouths are! If we truly want America great again, we must help. Hillary Clinton needs to be soundly defeated, and Trump is the man to do it. Let’s take a look at where to donate and know that every penny will go to Mr. Trump.
Authorized Trump PACs
My email seems to always be flooded with people asking me what PACs for Mr. Trump are valid. Here again are the valid PACs, and there is a new one on the horizon which is not yet blessed by Trump, but looks great.
• Committee for American Sovereignty, Headed by a key player and close friend is former Trump exec, Nick Ribis and Ben Carson’s former advisor, Doug Watts. This is a totally legitimate PAC. Make sure you check the “about” portion of this PAC. Our wonderful former County Sheriff is on the advisor list, along with Admiral James A. Lyons USN (Retd.), remember his speech at the Center for Security Policy’s “Defeat Jihad Summit.”
• DonaldJTrump.com – several informative articles on this page, and a great way to keep up.
Giving to either of these PACS is a safe bet.
The Newest PAC on the Scene
• Rebuilding America Now – Tom Barrack is one of Donald’s closest personal friends, truly a peer. Barrack pulled together hard commitments for $32 M virtually overnight – (remember Pro-Hillary PACs have $45M cash on hand and are about to start a heavy negative TV buy for June).
This new Super PAC hired Alex Castellanos. He previously worked for Mitt Romney and was quietly supporting a Stop Trump effort last fall. Castellanos is now helping guide “Rebuild America Now” along with its backer, Tom Barrack. The Trump campaign has not publicly blessed the super PAC. However, Castellanos has come out with a 30 second video that is amazingly good, and never mentions Mr. Trump.
Tom Barrack said the principal operatives behind the group are Ken McKay and Laurie Gay. McKay, is the former campaign manager to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. Gay is an ally of Paul Manafort, Trump’s chief strategist and top power center in Trump’s cadre of aides. The treasurer for the group is Ryan Call, a former chair of the Colorado Republican Party.
Roger Stone sees this as the number one PAC to help Trump. He thinks it’s a hard money PAC, and a big money PAC.
Unauthorized Trump PACs
• Make America Great Again – This PAC was long ago squashed by the Trump Campaign as it was started prior to Trump’s campaign announcement, and Trump refused all PACs during his primary campaign. It had also illegally used the trademarked name of Trump’s campaign, Make America Great Again. It was officially shut down in October of 2015.
Mike Ciletti, a Colorado GOP operative, was working for this PAC. After initially telling media that he did not know Ciletti, former Trump Campaign Manager, Corey Lewandowski, acknowledged that he was familiar with the Colorado consultant. But he said he did not ask him to start the super PAC, as Trump was self-funding his primary campaign.
Lewandowski knew Ciletti, because Ciletti’s WizBang Solutions had done extensive work as a mail vendor for Americans for Prosperity (AFP), in both 2012 and 2014, and Corey previously worked as a regional director and national director of voter registration at AFP.
• Great America PAC – This is a very aggressive PAC, and it is NOT authorized by the Trump Campaign. They advertise on internet, and Fox News, and constantly send you emails. They have huge lists of potential donors via dominionist Gary DeMar’s Liberty Alliance. [Link] This is a scam. This is NOT the place to go if you want to donate to Donald Trump’s campaign. It is run by Jesse Benton and Ed Rollins. See my previous articles here and here on this false PAC.
Jesse Benton, grandson-in-law of Ron Paul was convicted of falsifying campaign records for attempting to conceal the use of campaign funds to secure the endorsement of an Iowa state senator during Paul’s 2012 campaign. Benton has ties to Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell.
Ed Rollins currently works at Teneo Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clinton, Inc. Roger Stone believes this is a sabotage operation. Even Mother Jones magazine has reported that only $5.00 of any donation goes to Trump. So where does the rest of the money go?
Mr. Trump needs all the help he can get to win against the big money of the Clinton campaign. Censorship of Trump’s advertising has now started with BuzzFeed. They became the first national news outlet to swear off Trump’s ad dollars. CEO Jonah Peretti said the company had canceled a $1.3 million contract with the Republican National Committee to run political ads for Trump’s presidential campaign beginning in the fall — in the final key months before the election on November 8.
Dish Network has also dropped Newsmax, which featured pro-Trump, Steve Malzberg and others. Newsmax didn’t even charge Dish for their show. Their shows were actually the only ones on cable who reported a truly Constitutional conservative view.
So there you have it. If people ask you where to donate to Mr. Trump’s campaign, simply send them this article. Time is short, please do whatever you can to help.