Democrats across the nation are celebrating what they believed all along: the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s head honcho will formally report to Attorney General Loretta Lynch her allegedly politicized and corrupt Justice Department that there are no grounds for prosecution even its yearlong investigation into Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was the secretary of state under President Barack Obama. Clinton’s opponent, Republic Donald Trump initial reaction to the news accused those involved of rigging the system, something many law enforcement officers have believed since Obama first appointed Eric Holder as the nation’s Top Cop.
While Democrats gloat over the failure to “get Hillary,” cooler heads have noted that even in organized crime cases (RICO), criminal kingpins — including La Cosa Nostra Genovese capo John Gotti — have been able to walk out of federal courts free men. “The problem is that the entire federal justice system is corrupt. In fact, the nation’s federal government is as corrupt as the city of Chicago in the days of Al Capone and Sam Giancana. And those who aren’t corrupt are cowards,” said political strategist and former attorney Mike Baker.
FBI Director James Comey announced on Tuesday that the investigation found there was evidence of extremely careless handling of emails by Clinton and that at least 110 emails contained classified information at the time they were sent. While the news media, a group many believe is in on the “fix,” concentrated their attention on the emails, it’s not known if Comey will also bring down the curtain on the probe of the Clinton Foundation, which has been accused of improper transactions with foreign governments, fraud and money laundering.
“If the federal government should overpass the just bounds of its authority and make a tyrannical use of its powers, the people, whose creature it is, must appeal to the standard they have formed, and take such measures to redress the injury done to the Constitution as the exigency may suggest and prudence justify.” —Alexander Hamilton (1788)
“When I heard about [Attorney General] Lynch secretly meeting with Bill Clinton last week at a Phoenix airport, I knew in my gut the fix was in. The two of them were alone and only God knows what they said. I believe Bill made an offer Loretta couldn’t refuse,” said Martha Minnielli, a former police detective specializing in major crime cases. “The news media also help Clinton immensely by cherry-picking what they revealed to the public. Meanwhile the media would go ballistic over Trump calling a judge who is a member of a La Raza (‘the Race’) attorneys group a Mexican,” the decorated officer added.
“By breaking laws, covering up scandals and flat out lying to the American people, Hillary Clinton has demonstrated time and time again that she cannot be trusted to make decisions that are in the best interest of our country. And her deadly track record spells disaster for a potential Commander-in-Chief,” said Joel Arends, chairman of Vets for a Strong America. “The decision to not prosecute Hillary Clinton is another nail in the coffin of the American Republic,” added Vernon Ronstadt, founded of Police for Constitutional Government.
But others believe that Hillary Clinton isn’t getting away with anything: for example, the newspaper AzCentral’s EJ Montini writes: “For Donald Trump and his followers the only thing better than Hillary Clinton being criminally charged for mishandling classified information was for Hillary Clinton NOT to be charged.
Now – as far as Trump is concerned – the story never dies.”
In an email to the Conservative Base’s editor, a federal law enforcement officer who requested anonymity listed the alleged “criminal resume” of Hillary Clinton:
“Here is a small sample of the alleged illegal and treasonous things Hillary did just while being the Secretary of State:
• Did not appoint an Inspector General for the State Department while she was in office.
• Illegally used her power to facilitate hundreds of millions of questionable/illegal dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation.
• Also illegally used her power to facilitate hundreds of millions of questionable/illegal dollars going into Bill Clinton’s pockets for speaking fees and international business deals.
• Appointed an unqualified big donor to a sensitive committee.
• Refused to use State Department approved communication systems under any circumstances including using an unsecured private server in her home for all official communications.
• Everything she did was deliberate and coldly calculated to facilitate and cover up her illegal and treasonous activities regardless of the damage she did to America or how much she put America at risk.
• Clinton has done what may be un-repairable damage to America economically and put us at an extreme level of risk for more and bigger terrorist attacks here and abroad.
© 2016 NWV – All Rights Reserved