The assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, is a seminal occurrence in recent American history. Probably with the exception of the 9/11 events, nothing has affected the American mind and soul more than the JFK assassination. Despite the concerted efforts of the U.S. Government, the media and the academia to promote the “lone nut” narrative, ever since Kennedy was assassinated many Americans have suspected foul play. Moreover, they suspect that their President was the victim of a huge conspiracy involving people at the highest levels in the U.S. Government.
In the spring of 1964, less than a year after the assassination, one third of the people interviewed by pollsters believed that Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged “lone assassin,” actually acted in complicity with others. Within two years that number doubled. Since then, every poll taken has shown between 60% to 80% of Americans believe that President Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
They are not wrong. In 1978 the House Select Committee on Assassinations confirmed the suspicion that JFK was assassinated as the result of conspiracy. According to the Committee Summary of Findings, “The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.” Nevertheless, most “serious” investigators who have studied the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and whose books have been published by “prestigious” publishing houses not only have denied the possibility of a conspiracy but have also avoided focusing on the three obvious suspects of the crime: the Central Intelligence Agency, Fidel Castro and David Rockefeller.
This general denial is difficult to understand, not only because the three of them had the motive, the ability, the means and the opportunity to commit such a crime, but also a proven history of resorting to assassination to protect and advance their interests.
The CIA had a strong motive to kill President Kennedy. He not only openly showed his lack of appreciation for the Agency’s work, but also because, after the Bay of Pigs debacle, he fired CIA Director Allen Dulles and Deputy Director for Plans Richard Bissell, both of them trusted CFR members in charge of covert operations on behalf of the Rockefellers and their fellow members of the military-industrial-banking-complex. Even worse, he threatened to disband the Agency.
Castro had also enough reasons to want to get rid of Kennedy, if only because he discovered that Kennedy was trying to assassinate him. Even more important, Castro was the only one among the main suspects who had publicly threatened both John and Robert Kennedy with assassination.
Last, but not least, David Rockefeller’s visceral hatred for JFK was evidenced in his strong opposition to the President, personally and through his agents in the U.S. Government and the mainstream press. It is known that he orchestrated a political campaign against the young President. Moreover, three of Kennedy’s major crises during his term as President, the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion, the confrontation with the steel magnates and the Cuban missile crisis were artificially created by David’s CFR agents.
Even more important, the CIA, Fidel Castro and David Rockefeller not only had the motive, the means and the opportunity, but also the expertise and the propensity to commit such a crime — the three of them were in the assassination business — and David Rockefeller controlled both Castro and the CIA. Actually, David had created both the CIA and Castro.[4 ]
There are plenty of books that have devoted thousands of pages trying to prove or disprove that Oswald was the person who pulled the trigger. Most of them, however, have ingnored his ties to the CIA. Definitely, Oswald was just a tool, not too different from the Mannlicher- Carcano rifle he most likely didn’t use to assassinate the President.
In the Sherlock Holmes story “Silver Blaze,” the dog that didn’t bark was an important clue to solving the mystery. Similarly, most of the investigators who have studied the Kennedy assassination and have avoided pointing to Castro or the CIA as potential culprits have been directly or indirectly associated with the CFR, or the CIA, or both. This is a clear indication that the omission has not been by mistake but by design. Far from wanting to solve the mystery, the true goal of these authors has been to muddy the waters even more.
Nevertheless, despite the informational blackout, at least some authors have lit the road to truth. In the case of the CIA, several authors have pointed their finger in the right direction. Probably the most damaging one was Jim Garrison’s pioneering book On the Trail of the Assassins, which won him eternal condemnation and vituperation from the CFR-controlled mainstream press and academia.
The case of Castro’s possible role in the JFK assassination is a quite different story. Despite the fact that Castro was the only one among the potential suspects who publicly threatened both John and Robert Kennedy with assassination, he has been mostly invisible to most of the JFK assassination investigators.
Finding the true causes of the assassination of President Kennedy is vital to understanding today’s America. Nearly every form of the growing assault on freedoms that has overrun our country in the past 50 years has its roots in the assassination of President Kennedy. JFK was seemingly the last opportunity the American people had to stop the growing tyranny of the CFR conspirators’ Invisible Government.
Today, fifty-six years after John Fitzgerald Kennedy was born, an investigation of the true causes of his assassination is more relevant than ever because it connects directly to the communo-fascistic growth of the U.S. government and its disregard of the rule of law, the growing economic gap between the working class and the hyper rich, the erosion of the independence of the mainstream press, the growing of a pervasive surveillance society and the encroaching police state. Once the CFR conspirators were able to get away with the assassination of President Kennedy, it was a short step to the assassinations of Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and many others they perceived as a threat. It was also a short step to the CIA mass assassinations in Vietnam under Operation Phoenix, the Waco massacre, the 9/11 events and the official sanctioning of torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
It seems that the conspirators’ success in assassinating President Kennedy pushed them into a frenzy of assassination, abuse, theft, corruption and war. Apparently guided by the principle that the end justifies the means, they felt no constraints on their way to reach their cherished goal: a New World Order.
Currently, the most hated leaders in the world are Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Jair Bolsonaro and Viktor Orban. Why? Because all of them are nationalists who love ttheir countries and oppose the globalist conspirators’ New World Order.
I would dare to add that the true reason why President Trump is still alive is because both David Rockefeller and Fidel Castro are dead.
© 2019 Servando Gonzales – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Servando Gonzales: email@example.com
- https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/ summary.html
- Out of unavoidable oversimplification, most people usually refer to actions taken by intelligence services in collective terms such as “the CIA knew,” “the OSS thought,” “the KGB acted,” “the Mossad believed,” etc., forgetting that intelligence services are not homogeneous entities. Moreover, due to the application of the principles of need-to-know and compartmentation, common to all intelligence services, the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing, and vice versa. The same principle applies to entities such as the Military-Industrial Complex, the Council on Foreign Relations, the State Department, the U.S. Congress or the mainstream press. Therefore, when somebody says “the CIA knew,” or mentions “a CIA Report,” it actually means “some people at CIA knew,” or “some people at CIA wrote a Report.” This is why I always make a conscious effort to name the names of the traitors instead of blaming as a whole the organization they belong to. Moreover, in the case of critical operations, like assassination attempts on foreign leaders or using American citizens as unwilling guinea pigs to test psychedelic drugs, it is likely that most people at the CIA, including very senior officers, were left out in the dark about the operation.
- The Directory of “Plans” was the innocuous name adopted by the CIA to conceal its directory in charge of covert operations that included assassinations.
- Other Rockefellers’ aberrant creations are the Council on Foreign Relations, the United Nations Organization, the Trilateral Commission, the World Trade Organization, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, just to mention a few.
- Actually, the main goal of the Warren Commission was to avoid any menion of Castro as a possible culprit.
- Jim Garrison, On the Trail of the Assassins (New York: Sheridan Square, 1988).
- In an impromptu interview with Associate Press correspondent Daniel Harker while attending a reception at the Brazilian Embassy in Havana in September 7, 1963, Castro delivered a very clear warning to the Kennedy brothers. Talking about the attempts by the Kennedys to “get” him, he said that the members of the Kennedy administration would find themselves in danger if they persisted in their behavior, bitterly adding, “We are prepared to fight them and answer in kind. United States leaders should think that if they are aiding terrorist plans to eliminate Cuban leaders . . . they themselves will not be safe.” Castro’s words to Harker, including his warning to the Kennedys, initially appeared on September 9, 1963, in the New Orleans Times-Picayune. The New York Times published the interview, but cautiously deleted the most important portion of Castro’s warning. Castro ended his message with a threatening note: “Let Kennedy and his brother Robert watch out, . . . they, too, could become targets of assassination.”
- An interesting detail is that the very same people who called Kennedy a “pinko,” are now accusing Trump of ties to Putin. The reason is because some brainwashed Americans still see Russia as the main source of communism in the world. They are wrong. Currently, there are more communists in Berkeley than in Moscow.