By Gregg Jackson
Mitt Romney announced his candidacy for the United States Senate yesterday. Having covered him closely as a radio talk show host on WRKO in Boston while Mr. Romney was governor of Massachusetts, I know his record inside and out. Mr. Romney claims to be a social and fiscal conservative. But his actual record demonstrates that he is nothing more than Ted Kennedy in a Ronald Reagan costume. Utah voters deserve to know the documented truth about Mr. Romney. Here it is.
Mitt Romney, Fiscal and Social Liberal:
- Illegally & unconstitutionally instituted same-sex “marriage” falsely claiming the Massachusetts Supreme Court “ordered him to.” Proof here and here
- Signed $50 tax-subsidized abortions into law (2 years AFTER his fake “pro-life conversion.” Proof here
- Boosted funding for homosexual “education” starting in kindergarten. Proof here
- Opposes a ban on homosexual scoutmasters. Proof here
- Promised the homosexual Republican “Log Cabin Republicans” he wouldn’t oppose “gay marriage” in return for their endorsement. Proof here
- Instituted a quasi-socialist healthcare plan endorsed by Hillary Clinton, Teddy Kennedy and Planned Parenthood that destroyed the Massachusetts’ economy. Proof here and here.
- Increased taxes and fees by close to a billion dollars which destroyed the Massachusetts’ economy and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proof here
- Voted # 8 RINO by Human Events. Proof here.
- Passed over Republican lawyers for three quarters of the 36 judicial vacancies he faced and nominated 2 open homosexuals. Proof here
- Criticized Joint Chief’s of Staff, Peter Pace for saying that homosexual acts were “immoral.” Proof here
- Supports passage of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act which would force churches and other religious organizations to hire homosexuals and transvestites or face criminal fines and prosecution. Proof here
- Romney supported McCain-Feingold “campaign finance reform”, McCain-Kennedy “comprehensive immigration reform” (i.e. amnesty), and parts of the McCain-Lieberman “carbon cap and trade” bill and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proof here
[Be Sure to sign up for NWV E-Mail Alerts, located on the top right]
© 2018 Gregg Jackson – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Gregg Jackson: email@example.com
[BIO: Gregg Jackson is the national best-selling author of Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies, We Won’t Get Fooled Again, and 40 Things to Teach Your Children Before You Die. His newest book is 40 Rules to Help Boys Become Men.]