In Violation of Their Oath of Office
Chilling Costs of Illegal Alien Migration
SENATOR KENNEDY: A FAILURE TO UNDERSTAND
You, Ted Kennedy, come from an American family that gave much to this great nation. Bobby and Jack!
That said, what are you thinking as you utter these words? "We hope that the voices of hatred and bigotry will silence themselves for this debate on immigration." Senator Ted Kennedy, D-MA.
The average U.S. Citizen-Taxpayer is a Hateful-Bigot?
According to you, Senator Kennedy, the majority of the citizens of this great nation are hateful bigots:
Teddy, you are not alone in this scam
"My pledge to you and your government, but more important to the people of Mexico, is I'll work as hard as I possibly can to pass comprehensive immigration reform." President George Bush March 13, 2007 in Mexico.
Senator Kennedy, what are you and Bush-43 thinking?
President Bush gives the appearance of neglecting and/or ignoring us -- as he works harder and spends far more of our money to rebuild other countries like Iraq -- and serves both the rich and the poor citizens of other countries' like Mexico � with more fervor than directed toward helping his own lower- middle-class countrymen.
Senator, it seems that we're led by men bent on destroying the ethics, integrity, sovereignty and viability of America � just to benefit the rich in the U.S., Mexico and other nations. Think NAFTA, CAFTA, North American Union, One World Government and OPEN-BORDERS!
In the movie, "Cool Hand Luke", Paul Newman grinned at the captain of the chain gang who aimed a rifle at Newman's throat. Newman shouted, "Gentlemen, we have a failure to communicate!"
Teddy, you stagger out of touch with what's happening to America as you waddle back and forth from the Senate to your abode daily. Do you even remember what you said to the U.S. electorate in 1986, in a sacred promise?
Reality check Senator Kennedy: a Failure to Communicate
After the dust settled, and the numbers counted -- your amnesty gave U.S. citizenship to 3.4 million who broke our laws to come here illegally � mostly Mexicans, to include a few bent upon terrorism toward the U.S. Today, they are included in the core leadership in La Raza and other separatist organizations focused upon breaking the United States apart.
Your other amnesty provisions (1965, etc.) gave leniency and advantage to several of the nineteen 9/11 terrorists. Senator Kennedy, it seems that YOU suffer a failure to communicate.
Your new side-kick, Bush-43, voted with you to invade Iraq. You two, and your like-minded friends, found it easy to sign the papers that rained so much death on Afghanistan, Iraq and American soldiers -- but you don't know how to extricate yourselves and America from your "failure to understand."
You Sir, Are Beholding to BIG Business
Senator Kennedy, you and President Bush blindly cater to powerful business interests in our nation � folks who illegally make obscene profits from the labors of the poorly-paid illegal aliens, while the U.S. taxpayers pay for the expensive social-services "fringe-benefits � and lost jobs to the aliens.
You stood by and watched as our infrastructure twisted into a pretzel in order to accommodate the tens of millions of illegal aliens and their kids; our schools, hospitals and all other "services" are strained beyond capacity. How long do you think the U.S. taxpayers will stand still and take the abuse?
Senator, we have reasonable, responsible citizens asking great questions.
Doctor John Tanton, Social Contract Quarterly � Voice of Reason
The publisher of the Social Contract Quarterly, thesocialcontract.com, Dr. John Tanton, recently wrote an open letter asking pointed questions which may have slipped your mind, Teddy, as you and Bush-43 move toward pulling off yet another amnesty.
It seems that you two believe it's easy to give blanket amnesty like in 1986, even though the consequences reverberate into 2007 � more than 20 years later. Any amnesty in 2007 creates even greater consequences as the population numbers accelerate into madness for the year 2040 by adding 100 million people to the United States.
Dr. Tanton asked:
Dear Senator Kennedy �
As the founding chairman of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) I have been at odds with you on your proposed guest worker program. However, I am willing to be persuaded. I hope you will consent to answer this Baker's dozen of questions, to clarify your proposal and perhaps earn the support of myself and other fair-minded persons. -- Cordially, John H. Tanton M.D.
1. How will the number of visas to be issued be decided? Will it be based on demand from the United States side, or supply from the applicants' side? If the demand is greater than the supply, how will the supply be apportioned?
2. Will the employers be required to pay the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour?
3. Will guest workers be covered by health insurance? How will this be arranged, and at what level of coverage?
4. Will the guest workers be covered by unemployment insurance, disability insurance and Workman's Compensation? How will this be arranged, especially if the workers change employer from time to time?
5. Will Social Security taxes be collected and current rules enforced? U.S. legal residents must pay in for 40 quarters to be eligible for benefits. Will these same rules apply to guest workers? How do international Social Security totalization agreements fit into this picture?
6. Will guest workers pay federal, state and local income and other taxes at the usual rates? Since rates often depend on the number of dependents claimed, how will this number be verified?
7. Will guest workers be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit? Since the credit permitted is also heavily dependent on the number of dependents claimed, I ask again -- how will this number be verified, presumably in the home country?
8. Will guest workers be able to bring their spouses and children to the U.S.? If the answer is yes, who will pay their medical and educational expenses?
9. How will the guest workers (and their families, if they are permitted to come) be housed and fed? In barracks and cafeterias?
10. Concerning guest workers running afoul of the law: who will bear their representation, incarceration and related expenses -- now at $2 billion annually?
11. Will children born in the United States to guest workers be granted U.S. citizenship, with all that implies?
12. Will the citizens of some countries be favored in the issuance of visas, to the disadvantage of those from less favored countries? This discriminatory favoritism would seem to run afoul of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which specifically prohibits discrimination based on "national origin." Recall with me the 40-year campaign to get rid of the National Origins immigration system instituted by the immigration legislation of 1924. Please give assurances that you do not propose taking us back to the era of "barred zones," and that all nationalities will be treated equally.
13. Will guest workers accrue paid vacation and sick leave? If the answer is yes, how will this expense be apportioned among serial employers? Will guest workers be permitted to unionize, or otherwise have collective bargaining rights?
Finally, to give us a sense of how this program might work, would you please outline in some detail how a resident of China or India, or perhaps Ecuador or Nigeria might apply for one of these visas. What would be the steps involved, and how would transportation to the United States be paid for?
Thank you, Senator Kennedy, for your efforts to solve the vexing migration problems that our country faces. -- Cordially, John H. Tanton, M.D.
Fool Us Once, Shame On YOU � Fool Us Twice, Shame on Us
Senator Kennedy, we are reminded that you didn't do your homework -- spearheading, along with Senator John McCain, the IRCA Amnesty in 1986. You and McCain failed your homework again in 2007. Why is that?
This sounds familiar. Bush-43 didn't do his homework and strategic planning before he declared war on Iraq. You see the results daily -- as our citizens and citizens of the world suffer from chaos and mayhem in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Please understand that the average U.S. citizen-elector believes that you, McCain, Bush-43 and most of the Members of the U.S. Congress haven't done their homework on your immigration amnesty legislation � and do not understand the long-term consequences.
Who will pay the price of this boondoggle amnesty?
Brace yourself, Teddy � we've suffered enough.
you prepared for a rebellion? This time it will not be simple parades
by people here lacking lawful presence.
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium.
We must 'sour the milk.� Bring out your points in the call:
America cannot support another 100 million people added to our
country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air
pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
To stop illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his web site for instructions: SmallTownDefenders.com
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He�s a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and impactful.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: �COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.� Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Would you like to support the PRR? Send
donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville,
CO 80027. www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us;
Also, check out www.alipac.us
at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com;
My book: �IMMIGRATION�S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES�
Call: 1 888 280 7715. www.TiANews.com
� 2007 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved
new book "Immigration's
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; �STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE�; �IMMIGRATION�S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES�; �MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND�A TEEN NOVEL�; �BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION�; �AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.� His next book: �TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.� He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. �IMMIGRATION�S UNARMED INVASION�DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.�
Please understand that the average U.S. citizen-elector believes that you, McCain, Bush-43 and most of the Members of the U.S. Congress haven't done their homework on your immigration amnesty legislation...