It is with a heavy heart that we tender these Articles of Impeachment against all living Democrat federal political office holders, the Democrat Party and the Democrat National Committee (DNC), knowing full well that millions of fine, upstanding American Democrats are honest, fair, patriotic and compassionate. Sadly, very clever charlatans have duped them, as they shall see. Democrat federal political office holders, the Democrat Party and the Democrat National Committed have acted against the best interests of a free, prosperous and sovereign America and have exploited human weakness for their own political and financial gain.
For the last 100 plus years, under the seriously flawed Progressive ideology, they have undermined and subverted the Founder’s literal meaning of the U. S. Constitution and have knowingly and with malice turned free American citizens of their respective states into “subjects” of the U. S. Government and have systematically, over time, robbed them of their individual freedoms. Americans are no longer a SOVEREIGN people of the individual states. Thanks to Democrats and the Progressive ideology, Americans have become indentured bondservants to a powerful, almost tyrannical, central government that has wrapped the people in chains with millions of unconstitutional laws and rules and spent them into bankruptcy.
Unfortunately, most Americans are totally oblivious to their plight. The evidence is clear. The Democrat groups and entities we have named here have covertly and overtly engaged in corruption, collusion and racketeering for the sole purpose of gaining and maintaining perpetual political and financial power in the United States and must be held accountable. This in no way absolves Republican federal political office holders, the Republican Party and the Republican National Committed for committing similar acts.
“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.” —Thomas Jefferson
Articles of Impeachment
Against all living Democrats Holding Federal Political Office,
Together with and including the Democrat National Committee (DNC)
RESOLVED, That all living Democrats holding federal political office and the officers, agents and authorized representatives of the Democrat National Committee (DNC) be impeached, or tried and convicted for corruption and racketeering and removed from office for high crimes and misdemeanors, (pursuant to Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U. S. Constitution) and that the following articles of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST ALL LIVING AMERICAN DEMOCRATS HOLDING FEDERAL POLITICAL OFFICE AND THE OFFICERS, AGENTS AND AUTHORIZED REPREPRENTAIVES OF THE DEMOCRAT NATIONAL COMMITTEE, (DNC) IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HE, SHE AND THEY INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.
In the conduct of their respective political office and offices, all Democrats holding federal political office and the officers, agents and authorized representatives of the Democrat National Committee, (DNC) in violation of each of their constitutional oaths to faithfully execute their legislative duties and respective offices and, to the best of their ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of their constitutional duty to take care that the laws, rules and policies they pass are constitutional, have failed in that duty for at least the last 100 years and further have prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice for political and financial gain.
For the purpose of securing political and financial gain, said named office holders used the powers of their high office, to engage personally and through their close subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or plan designed to delay, impede, and obstruct the investigation of Democrat corruption, vice and greed; and to cover up, conceal and protect those responsible; and to conceal the existence and scope of other unlawful covert activities.
The means used to implement this course of conduct or plan included one or more of the following:
- … making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
- … withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
- … approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counseling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;
- … interfering or endeavoring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of Special Counsel, and Congressional Committees;
- … approving, condoning, and acquiescing in, the surreptitious payment of substantial sums of money for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of witnesses, potential witnesses or individuals who participated in such unlawful entry and other illegal activities;
- … endeavoring to misuse and abuse the executive powers of the Secret Service, the CIA, the DOJ, the FBI and the NSA and other agencies of the United States;
- … disseminating information and other classified documents received from officers of the Department of Justice of the United States and Congressional Committees, to subjects of investigations conducted by lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States, for the purpose of aiding and assisting such subjects in their attempts to avoid criminal liability;
- … making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of certain Democrat operatives and Democrat presidential candidates, or
- … endeavoring to cause prospective defendants, and individuals who should by now have been tried and convicted, to expect favored treatment and consideration in return for their silence or false testimony, or rewarding individuals for their silence or false testimony.
In all of this, Democrat federal political office holders and officers, agents and authorized representatives of the DNC, have acted in a manner contrary to their trust as legislators and officers and have acted subversive of constitutional government, with malice and for political and financial gain, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore Democrat federal office holders and officers, agents and authorized representatives of the Democrat National Committee (DNC), by such conduct, warrant impeachment and trial, and removal from office.
Using and abusing the powers of their respective offices, Democrat federal Office holders, including Democrat presidents, in violation of their constitutional oath faithfully to execute the laws, and their office as legislators of the United States Congress and, to the best of their ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in reckless disregard of their constitutional duty to take care that all laws they pass be constitutional and financially sound, have repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, impairing the due and proper administration of justice and the conduct of lawful inquiries, or contravening, or misusing the laws governing agencies of the executive and legislative branches of government and the purpose of these agencies; namely the Secret Service, the DOJ, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA and the FISA court.
This corrupt conduct has included one or more of the following:
- … They have, acting personally and through their subordinates and agents and even the office of the president of the United States, used the Internal Revenue Service, (IRS) in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, to subject certain conservative groups for special scrutiny in order to deny these groups their lawful 501(c)(3) or (4) tax exemptions, prior to a presidential election. They further used confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposes not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax or other federal agency investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory, abusive and illegal manner.
2 … They have misused the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA and the Secret Service, and other executive personnel, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens, by directing or authorizing such agencies or personnel to conduct or continue electronic surveillance or other investigations for political purposes, unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of their offices; they did direct, authorize, or permit the use of information obtained thereby for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of their offices; and they did direct the concealment of certain records made by the FBI of electronic surveillance.
- … They have, acting in collusion and through their subordinates and agents, in violation of and negligent disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens, authorized and permitted the un-lawful, un-masking of American citizens and the creation of opposition research, financed in part with money derived from Democrat presidential campaign contributions and the DNC, which unlawfully utilized the resources of the CIA, DOJ, FBI, NSA and FISA courts, and further engaged in covert and other unlawful activities.
- … They have failed to take care that the laws were faithfully executed by failing to act when they knew or had reason to know that their close subordinates endeavored to impede and frustrate lawful inquiries by duly constituted executive, judicial and legislative entities concerning on-going corruption and racketeering and the cover-up thereof, and concerning other unlawful activities.
- … In disregard of the rule of law, they knowingly misused their executive and legislatives powers by interfering with agencies of the executive branch, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Office of Special Counsel, the Department of Justice, the Central Intelligence Agency and the FISA courts, in violation of their respective oaths to preserve, protect and defend the United States Constitution.
In all of this, said Democrat Federal Office Holders and officers, agents and authorized representatives of the DNC have acted in a manner contrary to their trust and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore said Democrat Federal Office Holders and officers, agents and authorized representatives of the DNC, by such conduct, warrant impeachment and trial, and removal from office …..
Because of the extra length of the Articles of Impeachment, we have had to continue them on our website. ARTICLES 1 and 2 were general in nature. The real meat and specific details of this serious indictment of Democrats are contained in ARTICLE 3. ARTICLE 3 and the rest of these Articles of Impeachment can be read on our respective websites HERE and HERE.
No, these Articles of Impeachment will never reach the Senate for trial but they paint a disturbing picture of how Democrats have manifestly corrupted our culture and diminished, if not repealed, individual freedom and unalienable rights and replaced them with mob rule.
© 2018 Ron Ewart – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Ron Ewart: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here for mass emailing