Much Ado About Nothing
A few days ago, after close to two years of “investigation” by a special counsel and his team trying to find proofs of President Trump’s secret agreement or cooperation with the Russians to help him win the election, Mr. Mueller found out only one thing: nothing.
One of the early episodes of Seinfeld was about how they initially tried to sell the idea of the program to a TV station. When asked what the program would be about, Seinfeld answered: “Nothing. It will be about nothing.” In the same fashion, most of what “progressive” Democrats have been lately devoting their time and effort has been to nothing.
For example, despite Al Gore’s claims on the contrary, most scientists who don’t get grants from Rockefeller-controlled foundations agree that there is no such thing as a “global warming.” Also, Polar bears are not dying, the polar caskets are not shrinking, glaciers are not disappearing, Miami is not under 20 feet of sea water and cow flatulence is not killing children in Timbuktu. None of this has happened.
In the same fashion, oil is not a fossil fuel. Actually, oil is abiotic. The Earth produces oil just as flowers produce honey. We will not run out of oil for the foreseeable future. The efforts to find substitutes for oil are efforts for nothing.
Also, carbon dioxide is not poisonous, but a quite benign gas necessary for the conservation of animal and plant life on planet Earth. While humans and animals inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, plants inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen. This is called the life cycle. The more carbon dioxide is present in the atmosphere the more fertile the land is. So, the fight against the dangers of CO2 is a fight against nothing.
Moreover, in some languages, such as Spanish, Russian and German, sustantives, that is, words used to designate things, people, animals or places, have gender: masculine, feminine and neuter. On the other hand, from a biological point of view, humans and animals have sex: masculine or feminine. Gender cannot be applied to them. Therefore, gender ideology is an ideology about nothing.
For some unexplainable reason, Democrats are very fond of democracy. Most of their efforts seem directed to protect democracy in America and export it to the whole world. Nevertheless, our Founding Fathers were fully aware that all democracies sooner or later evolve into tyrannies. That’s why they chose a representative republic as the political system to implement in America. This explains why there is nothing about democracy in any of the three documents that created this Republic: the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Obviously, we cannot export something we don’t have. So, exporting democracy to the world is tantamount to exporting nothing.
So, most of the battles the “progressive” Left have been waging against the American people are based on nothing. Zero, zilch, nada.
But wait! The “progressive” Left is not alone. The “conservative” Right has been as busy as the Left waging its own unwinnable battles against nothing.
After the 9/11 events, President George W. Bush gave us his version of what had happened on that day, and he declared a war on terrorism. But terrorism is a method of waging war, and you cannot fight against a methodology, but instead fight against the people using it, that is, the terrorists. Curiously, we have been very inefficient at fighting the terrorists.
Moreover, it seems that his version of the events was quite different from what really happened. So, the war on terror has been a war on nothing, No wonder it has been a total failure.
The war on terror was a makeshift solution to find a substitute for the implosion and fall of the Soviet Union. It was also the pretext to create the Office of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration. The OHS has been a way to sneak in a national police, something the creators of this country firmly opposed, as well as the pretext for current militarization o f local police, a strong step in the way of creating a totalitarian police state.
The TSA has proven to be one of the most inefficient organizations man has created. Curiously, though created by Republicans it is based on a principle shared by Democrats: focus on the tools. But, as guns don’t kill people, people do, bombs do not destroy planes, terrorists do. Nevertheless, instead of trying to find out what some passengers have in their minds, TSA employees make us waste our time trying to find what we carry in our luggage. A costly effort for nothing.
Moreover, Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with the 9/11 events, and Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction. This explains why the war on Iraq brought nothing, except the destruction of Iraq’s oil producing capabilities and the killing of many Iranians and American soldiers. So, the war on Iraq was a war about nothing.
The bottom line is that, though the efforts to find proof of collusion between Trump and Putin ended in nothing, it made evident the collusion between the CFR, the CIA, the FBI, key members of Congress belonging to both branches of the Repucratic Party and the mainstream media. At least we got something positive from it.
But the colluders’ efforts to find President Trump’s collusion with Putin were about nothing. It was a charade, a canard, a hoax. It was a desperate effort to overthrow President Trump, which they see as a major obstacle in their plans to implement their beloved New World Order.
Anyway, I am very happy that Mr. Mueller and his minions didn’t find any evidence of collusion between Putin and Trump. Had it been found, now we would be frantically raising funds to pay sculptors to carve Putin’s head on Mount Rushmore, honoring the guy who saved us from Hitlary.
© 2019 Servando Gonzales – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Servando Gonzales: [email protected]
- Nevertheless, an article by Jared Diamond, “The Global Peril of Inequality,” appeared in the December 2018 issue of National Geographic, a globalist-controlled publication, claims that climate change “Is already rising average temperatures, droughts, increasing weather variability, decreased food production, spree of diseases, and rising sea levels.”
- “Fossils From Animals And Plants Are Not Necessary For Crude Oil And Natural Gas, Swedish Researchers Find,” also “Jerome Corsi – The Great Oil Conspiracy (abiotic oil),”
- Just recently, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of more than 300 architects and engineers, filed a lawsuit against the FBI, aimed at forcing the Bureau to assess and report the evidence known to the FBI of the World Trade Center’s explosive demolition as well as other unreported 9/11 evidence, see “Families, Lawyers, AE911Truth File Lawsuit against FBI over ‘9/11 Review Commission Report,” See also, Steven Jones, Robert Korol, Anthony Szamboti and Ted Walker, “15 Year Later: On the Physics of High-Rise Building Collapses,” Europhysics News, Vol. 47, No. 4, 2016, which concludes that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that the three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”
- Faced with the failure of the war on terror, the globalist conspirators have been busy trying to pick up a fight with the Russian bear. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending one’s point of view, Putin has not taken the bait.
- Which perhaps was the true hidden reason for the war. As John D. Rockefeller once said, “competition is a sin.”