The recently released American arms dealer Marc Turi, in his first exclusive television interview since Attorney General Loretta Lynch dropped all criminal charges against him, said that the Obama administration — with the help of Hillary Clinton’s State Department — tried and failed to make him the scapegoat for a 2011 covert weapons program to arm Islamic rebels in Libya that created chaos and death. [YouTube Link]
Turi was a known international weapons dealer — who had threatened the Obama administration that he would testify about information regarding then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s arming of Islamist “freedom-fighters” in Syria after having the CIA collect them in 2011-12 in Libya. Many believe that’s why he was released without a trial.
“I would say, 100 percent, I was victimized…to somehow discredit me, to throw me under the bus, to do whatever it took to protect their next presidential candidate [Hillary Clinton],” he told Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge.
Many intelligence and law enforcement officers were interested in hearing about the details of the weapons transactions in Benghazi by a secret Central Intelligence Agency operation linked to the Battle of Benghazi and the deaths of four Americans, including Amb. Chris Stevens. However, on Wednesday the Attorney General and her team of Justice Department prosecutors suddenly revealed that they had ended their prosecution of the gun-runner on Tuesday, October 4.
According to Fox News Channel’s intelligence correspondent and expert Herridge, federal prosecutors had a deadline to turn over documents to the lawyers representing American suspect/witness Marc Turi, who was charged by the DOJ with selling weapons to Libyan Islamists and warlords. This writer (Jim Kouri) mentioned the allegations of arm-dealing by Clinton and Obama in Accuracy in Media last year.
But the day before the deadline, the DOJ said they were dropping the case against Mr. Turi, who was awaiting the start of a criminal trial on Nov. 8, 2016, ironically the same day voters will choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. This latest DOJ action is expected to stop the released of damaging material since Clinton claims she had “nothing to do with the CIA operation in Benghazi.”
“I am glad this horrific five-year ordeal is over and I am pleased to be able to move on with my life,” Turi said in a statement released by Herridge at Fox News. “The American public has the right to know that an injustice was committed against [me] an innocent American.” [YouTube Link]
Turi claims his attorneys urged him to accept the deal and avoid a trial in this explosive election cycle.
Some of the many documents released by a watchdog group that investigates and exposes corruption and criminal activity by government officials and agencies provides evidence that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other senior officials, as well as President Barack Obama, deceived the American people regarding the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi U.S. consulate massacre.
In 2015, Turi provided Fox News and Catherine Herridge with documents and copies of email exchanges he had with lawmakers in both Houses, as well as military brass, and members of an arguably corrupt Clinton State Department. He was hoping to provide evidence that the Obama administration authorized in 2011, at the height of the Arab Spring, a covert weapons program that spun out of control.
In a far-reaching investigative report by this writer (Jim Kouri) for the media watchdog group Accuracy in Media, Kouri revealed that the Obama administration officials — with the awareness of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — were involved in violating a ban on arming rebels in Syria in an operation that mirrors the Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan Administration. But while the news media initiated a feeding-frenzy on Iran-Contra, they’re either yawning or helping the Obama administration in covering up the Benghazi-to-Syria arms transfers.
During a House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing, the news media and the Democratic Party information machine appeared to be creating their desired narrative: the GOP is on a witch hunt to stop Hillary Clinton’s inauguration as President. But the hearings did manage to force the release of documents that were being hidden by the alleged conspirators.
In an overly redacted copy of a memorandum dated Sept. 12, 2012 — the day after the Bengahzi slaughter of four Americans including a U.S. ambassador — the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) reported to Hillary Clinton, then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the White House National Security Council and the U.S. military’s Joint Chiefs of Staff that the Islamic terrorists planned their attack about 10 or more days prior to the slaughter that occurred on the day the U.S. acknowledged the 11th Anniversary of the attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania that killed about 3,000 people.
The documents also confirm the suspicions that U.S. government officials were well aware of weapons being shipped from Benghazi to Syria for use by rebel forces against the Al-Assad regime, according to Judicial Watch. In addition, the document-release contains an August 2012 analysis of intelligence that predicted the meteoric rise of al-Qaida in Iraq terrorists who morphed into the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. It also the predicted failure of Obama’s foreign policy aimed at regime change in Syria.
The terrorists intended to attack the sparsely protected U.S. diplomatic mission and to assassinate as many American officials as possible. The motive for the attack appeared to be revenge for the killing of Abu Yahya al-Libi, a high-level Al Qaida terrorist, who was targeted by U.S. drone strikes in North Waziristan.
According to Judicial Watch’s analysis of the documents, the Benghazi attack “was planned and perpetrated by members of the Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR). BCOAR is also responsible for past attacks on the Red Cross in Benghazi and the attack on the British Ambassador, they have approximately 120 members.” Rahman [a/k/a “The Blind Sheik”] is currently locked up in a federal prison in New York for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center which killed six people in New York. He is serving a life sentence.
© 2016 NWV – All Rights ReservedClick Here for mass emailing