By Joan Swirsky
“…The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.” —Joseph Stalin, 1923
On Tuesday, American voters will once again went to the polls hoping that the candidate(s) they vote for will fulfill what should be their one and only mission, i.e., to serve the needs of We the People.
Republican, ahem, leaders are appropriately nervous that the phony so-called conservatives they’ve been foisting on us for decades will be replaced by authentic conservatives who will help President Trump fulfill his mission to Make America Great Again!
And––oxymoron here––Democrat leaders are even more agitated because looming over the entire election will be the initiative President Trump announced last May to investigate voter fraud, an issue they are all-too-seedily familiar with.
They are also in high anxiety about the inconvenient truth that, according to journalist Susan Jones, “There have been five special congressional elections so far this year, and in the four races where Republicans ran against Democrats, Republicans have won all four. (In CA, two Democrats vied for a House seat, so a Dem win was the only possible outcome).
VP Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach are leading the commission’s efforts to reassure voters about the integrity of federal elections. The president also appointed Hans von Spakovsky, a GW Bush appointee, to head the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.
The far-left Washington Post called his appointment “divisive,” which to most Americans meant that the president picked the perfect guy. In 2005, von Spakovsky led the Justice Department’s approval of a Georgia law requiring voters to produce photo ID, which was rejected!
Think about that rejection. You need a photo identification card to get a driver’s license, donate your blood, buy alcohol or cigarettes, open a bank account, apply for welfare benefits or food stamps or Medicaid or Social Security or unemployment or a mortgage or a hunting and fishing license, get on an airplane, rent a car, get a prescription, buy a cell phone, visit a casino and get married––and that is the short list!
But the initiative was rejected because Democrats object to any requirement that would prevent illegals and dead people and cartoon characters from voting and potentially swinging an election in their favor.
What do you think Sanctuary cities are all about? They are certainly not about the deep love and empathy leftists have for humanity, or the preference people who work 12 or 16 or 20 hours a day have for giving total strangers free housing, education, healthcare, and ongoing stipends into perpetuity. No no no….sanctuary citizens are all about Democrat votes!
Sure enough, the reliably cringe-producing Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called on the president to reject the embrace of “white supremacy” and the desire to “disenfranchise” voters that motivated such a commission.
And predictably, as reported by freedom-fighter Pamela Geller––author of the sensational new autobiographical book, Fatwa: Hunted in America––the president’s Voter Fraud Commission faced an avalanche of lawsuits. “But peel back the layers…[and] a common denominator emerges––they’re heavily funded by groups tied to George Soros. In fact, the more groups that pile on the suit, the more the dark hand of Soros emerges.”
It is also no surprise that the most corrupt regime in modern American politics––that of the poseur “president” Barack Obama––elevated voter fraud to an art form. As Thomas Lifson of AmericanThinker.com has reported, “One of the most outrageous abuses of the Obama presidency was a scheme by which fines for corporate misbehavior by the biggest Wall Street banks were channeled into the hands of radical leftist groups that are now vehemently opposing the policies of President Trump. We are talking hundreds of millions of dollars that ought to have gone to the federal treasury, but instead became a slush fund for the left.”
Or as journalist and best-selling author Paul Sperry writes in the New York Post: “An estimated $640 million has been diverted into what critics say is an improper, if not unconstitutional, ‘slush fund’ fed from government settlements with JPMorgan Chase and Co., Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp., according to congressional sources.”
No need to discuss the way that Ms. Hillary rigged the Democratic primary in New York against Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) until we learn if, indeed, Leavenworth lies in her future.
Clearly, the Democrats/progressives/liberals/leftists/socialists/communists/jihadists among us have zero trust or faith in the free-and-fair votes cast by citizens across our country, hence the desperate need to rig elections.
FANTASY v REALITY
Daniel Greenfield explains why the delusional Democrats were so cock-sure they’d win last November. “The New York Times rated Hillary’s chances at 93%. The Huffington Post raised that to 98%. That was still too modest for Obama campaign manager David Plouffe who predicted a 100% likelihood of Hillary winning. It wasn’t strategy or statistics that made the Dems think that victory was certain. It was ideology.
“Obama had spent two terms telling them that they were on the ‘right side of history.’ The more the Dems swung left, the closer to the right side of history they were…delusions of superiority had convinced them that Republicans couldn’t win an honest election.”
But “they had confused ideology with electability [and] human beings don’t react well to having their egomaniacal fantasies come apart around them.”
And there is one more thing. Democrats felt confident that they had perfected the voter-fraud scheme so exquisitely that their girl Hillary would cakewalk her way into the Oval Office in a landslide. But the one thing they didn’t count on––and haven’t counted on for four elections in which they’ve sustained thunderous losses in state legislatures, governorships, congressional and senatorial seats and, in 2016, the White House––is the preference of most Americans for sane policies that don’t include:
- Anguish over going to a public bathroom
- Dictates that insist nuns tout birth control
- Burgeoning food-stamp and welfare rolls
- Sissified Rules of Engagement for our distinctly non-sissified military
- A dumbed-down, anti-American, Islamophilic federalized education system
- A socialized medical system
You get the picture.
- THE EPIDEMIC
I’ve heard of some cases of Republican gerrymandering. According to Wikipedia, this is “a practice intended to establish a political advantage for a particular party or group by manipulating district boundaries. Not really sure how this works, but it pales by light years from the countless examples of Democrat voter fraud. For one thing, gerrymandering is legal, although it can be contested.Shortly after President Trump’s commission was formed, stories of Democrat voter fraud from all over the country started to emerge. Of course, most of the fake-news liberal media refused to cover these stories, just as they––including the far-left New York Times––kept buried the story of Miramax founder Harvey Weinstein’s predatory sexual harassment and alleged rape for nearly 15 years, the better to protect a huge financial donor to Democrat candidates.
Here is a small sampling of the kind of voter fraud that is perfectly routine in Democrat circles:
- October 2017: Corruption in Voting! Los Angeles has 144% of Those Eligible to Vote on Voting Rolls.
- As reported by the National Review’s Deroy Murdock, “some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens…” Murdock counted Judicial Watch’s state-by-state tally and found that 462 U.S. counties had a registration rate exceeding 100% of all eligible voters. That’s552 million people, who Murdock calls “ghost voters.”
- California, for instance, has 11 counties with more registered voters than actual voters and 10 of those counties voted heavily for Hillary Clinton.
- September 2017: Hundreds of Illegal Voters Revealed in Philadelphia: non-S. citizens registered to vote in Philly and nearly half of them voted in past elections.
- September 2017: 248 counties have more voters than eligible citizens. Lowndes County, Alabama, has been accused of having 131 percent of its total eligible population on its list of registered voters. Another 247 counties have the same problem.
- From the same article by Bob Unruh of WorldNetDaily.com: Kentucky has 41 counties with more voters than residents, Michigan 32, Iowa 31, Illinois 22, Mississippi 19, Colorado 17, Texas 12, Alabama 12, South Dakota 12, Nebraska 9, Georgia 6, New York 6, West Virginia 6, New Mexico 5, North Carolina 5, California 2, Louisiana 2, Montana 2, Virginia 2, Arizona 1 and Florida 1.
- September 2017: The NY Post reported about “the endless rigging of NY politics.”
- September 2017: An election supervisor in Broward County, Florida, testified in court that both noncitizens and felons have voted illegally in her county––just as then-candidate Trump asserted, to the howling denials of leftists and their media whores.
- In the second meeting of the Commission on Election Integrity, held on Sept. 12, 2017, computer expert Ken Block found approximately 8,500 voters who voted in two different states in the November 2016 election, including 200 couples who voted illegally together. He estimated that “there would be 40,000 duplicate votes if data from every state were available.”
- A Commission on Election Integrity reports that “voter history data from only 21 states…found that 8,471 votes in 2016 were ‘highly likely’ duplicates. Extrapolating this to all 50 states would likely produce, with ‘high-confidence,’ around 45,000 duplicate votes.
- Hillary won New Hampshire by fewer than 3,000 votes out of over 700,000 cast. (NH was one of the states that refused to turn over its data for this study, and it is one of only 15 states that allow same-day voter registration). If 74.8 percent of the 5,513 fraudulent votes were cast for Clinton, then the presidential election in New Hampshire was tipped as well.
- According to a riveting article by Kris Kobach, statistics released by the Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives on the date of the general election in November 2016, there were 6,540 same-day registrants who voted in New Hampshire using an out-of-state driver’s license to prove their identity. But further research proved that over 5,000 were not legitimate, more than enough to swing an election!
- August 2017: Judicial Watch reportedthat Mass. state employees sold drivers’ licenses and state identification cards to illegal immigrants…according to the Depart. of Justice (DOJ). Also that there is “an epidemic of voter fraud in the U.S.” and the case in Boston “occurred in multiple cases,” a matter being investigated by JW’s five-year-old Election Integrity Project.
- On August 18, 2017 Tyler Durden wrote a column on Zero Hedge titled “S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults – A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud.”
- Virginia’s Governor Terry McAuliffe has said he has no intention of honoring the new commission’s request for information because “there is no evidence of significant voter fraud in Virginia.” This is the same guy who enabled over 60,000 felons to vote in the presidential election last November, the same slick operator who gave over $700,000 dollars to acting FBI director Andrew McCabe’s wife who was running in a local race. Yes, that McCabe, who just coincidentally was running the FBI investigation into Hillary’s use of a home-made e-mail server.
- Last June, California’s Election Integrity Project (EIP), in a routine audit of CA’s new VoteCal voter registration database, found that five counties alone accounted for nearly one-million more registered voters than citizens of voting age!
- Officials in College Park, Maryland, don’t like President Trump’s voter fraud commission and are considering giving noncitizens voting rights, a longstanding practice elsewhere in the state. In Maryland, Judicial Watch sued Montgomery County last month after finding more registered voters than citizens of voting age.
- According to California political commentator Stephan Frank, “Thanks to [Obama’s] “leadership,” five-million (not a typo) of those granted United States citizenship CANNOT speak or read English.”
- ‘Substantial Evidence’ Over a Million Illegal Aliens Voted in 2016
All of the above cases, from just the past few months, involve Democrat voter fraud and this is the teeniest tiniest tip of the iceberg!
Founded in 1970, ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now), received multimillions in federal funds, ostensibly to work on social issues like affordable housing and healthcare in poor neighborhoods, as well as voter registration. It soon became known as a massive voter-fraud scheme that registered dead people, children, illegal aliens, felons, fraudulent absentee voters, even cartoon characters.
The group was finally outed in 2009 by conservative activists Hannah Giles and James O’Keefe who used hidden cameras to expose ACORN’s nefarious agenda. The U.S. Congress cut ACORN’s funding and the group eventually disbanded. But it continues to operate to this day under new names.
According to journalist and author Matthew Vadum, “Project Vote––the voter mobilization division of now-defunct ACORN––leaves behind a legacy of lies, criminal conspiracies, and voter fraud, including millions upon millions of fraudulent voter registrations.” As he documented in his book, Subversion Inc.: How Obama’s ACORN Red Shirts Are Still Terrorizing and Ripping Off American Taxpayers, “at least 54 ACORN employees and individuals associated with ACORN have been convicted of voter fraud, a blanket term coined by lawyers referring to fraudulent voting, identify fraud, perjury, voter registration fraud, forgery, and other crimes related to the electoral process.”
In a stunning, must-read, three-part series–– here, Part 1 by Katy Grimes, here, Part 2 by Megan Barth and here, Part 3 by Katy Grimes, Grimes begins with a chilling quotation from Joseph Stalin: “…The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”
Grimes and Barth report the massive election fraud that took place during the California primary in June (2016).
- Thousands upon thousands of California voters showed up at their designated polling stations only to discover that their party registration had been changed, or they were dropped entirely from the rolls. And it was evident this was done from within the state’s electronic voting system.
- “A group from Princeton needed only seven minutes and simple hacking tools to install a computer program on a voting machine that took votes for one candidate and gave them to another,”
- Recent DNC delegate manipulations made it so nearly every primary and caucus magically favored Hillary Clinton, despite the millions of winning votes going to Sanders” [and the probability that he won]. Just last week, a new book by longtime democrat consultant Donna Brazile claimed that Hillary rigged the DNC Primary, or, as she corrected that notion on Friday, that Hillary “totally controlled” the bankrupt Democratic National Committee. She did this, as reported by Jon Levine of The Wrap, by agreeing to pay off the DNC’s debt in exchange for overseeing the “party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised.”
- Three liberal federal judges (two appointed by Pres. Clinton, one by Barack Obama) overturned voter-ID laws––in Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Texas––claiming they were racially discriminatory.
Going back to the fiasco of the 2012 presidential election and liberals’ aversion to voter identification cards, Rev. Austin Miles writes:
- Voting machines, supplied by George Soros, were rigged to automatically receive an Obama vote, no matter who the voter actually voted for.
- In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not a single vote recorded for Romney (a mathematical and statistical impossibility).
- NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Barth cites a study on Democrat fraud in multiple states, the conclusion of which was that election fraud [occurred] and benefitted Hillary Clinton – especially in states that used unaccountable, electronic voting machines.
“What’s more, two of the three companies that controlled the electronic voting machine market, Dominion Voting and H.I.G. Capital (i.e. Hart Intercivic) were on the list of big money donors that donated to the Clinton campaign, as shown by the DNC documents leaked by Guccifer 2.0.”
These stories were nowhere to be found in the mainstream media. Either was the video––since removed––of a Diebold machine spitting out incorrect votes in favor of Hillary.
In addition, according to Dean Garrison at dcclothesline.com, not only did Reuters rig a major poll to show Hillary winning when Breitbart News was reporting a 17-point swing towards Trump and away from Hillary, but Thomas Reuters, owner of the Reuters News Service, was among the top-tier donors ($1.5 million) to the Clinton Foundation!
It is impossible not to mention the famous “popular vote” that Hillary insisted she won by. Actually, in October of 2015, just a year before the presidential election––perfect timing––a motor-voter law cooked up by California Governor Jerry Brown was enacted. In short, this gave over three-million illegal aliens the “right” to vote.
A report from Investors Business Daily said that: “According to the American Civil Liberties Union—which opposes the motor-voter law—California houses 3.3 million illegals, or a quarter of the nation’s total. So the stage is set not just for extending voting to illegals but for swinging national elections, too.”
Well whaddaya know? That number––3.3 million–– is just about the exact number Hillary and her bitter minions––and her pathetic book––say she won the popular vote by!
We all know how this massive voter-fraud attempt ended. Donald Trump not only won the 2016 election, but successfully exposed the fake news and fake polls that until 8 p.m. on election night continued to insist that Hillary was ahead and would win.
They never ever counted on the one entity for which neither media hacks nor pollsters have any respect: the American public!
- WHAT NOW?
To this day, in their profound denial of the outcome of November 2016’s election, Democrats/leftists/progressives––whatever they’re calling themselves these days––are living in the past, denying there’s a new sheriff in town, and railing against the president’s voter fraud commission as if individual or collective temper tantrums by the media or staged bought-and-paid-for demonstrations can undo reality.Walter Murray of The Horn News, understands this species. “If you can’t win by the rules… change the rules!” he writes. “Crazy? Maybe––but no one has ever accused the far left of being sane when it comes to their plans to seize power, gain control and skew elections.”
One of their desperate schemes, he reports, is “to undermine the electoral process” by using the courts…to forever change presidential elections by doing a complete end run around the Electoral College. He says that liberal Harvard Law School Professor Lawrence Lessig “intends to file lawsuits in 48 of 50 states” to do away with the Electoral College.
“With a winner-take-all, most of America is ignored,” Lessig told Fox News. Murray adds: “By `most of America,’ of course, he means California and New York.” Oh, and Lessig would also like to “disenfranchise older white Americans, who tend to vote Republican.”
But leaving a number of fringe ideologies behind, things are already happening as a result of the president’s commission:
- As reported by Jim Hoft in July, top Democrats are worried after more than 3,000 likely illegal voters cancelled their registrations in Colorado since learning about President Trump’s voter fraud commission. The same thing happened when the president announced building “the wall” on our southern border and illegal crossings dropped precipitously.
This is what happens when a leader is perceived as a “man of his word.”
- The ever-vigilant Judicial Watch has warned California to clean its voter registration lists or face a federal lawsuit. The watchdog group sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening the suit, and it sent similar letters to Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Tennessee.
We should know by Tuesday’s vote if there has been compliance––and, if not, what the consequences will be.
- In early September, a federal court required that all voters in Texas present an accepted photo ID card in order to vote. The U.S. Department of Justice and President Donald Trump supported the ruling.
- The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud databasejust got a major upgrade. With the addition of powerful new search functions, the database gives Americans a quick and easy way to sort through 1,088 documented instances of fraud, to see how nefarious election activity has affected their own states and communities. The site features over 100 new cases, documents 1,071 instances of voter fraud spanning 47 states, and includes 938 criminal convictions.
Still, huge challenges remain. A couple of months ago, computer experts told Pres. Trump’s Voter Fraud Commission that the country’s voting machines are susceptible to hacking, which could be done in a way so that it leaves no fingerprints, making it impossible to know whether the outcome was changed.
“There’s no perfect security; there’s only degrees of insecurity,” said Ronald Rivest, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
And here is an irrefutable truism about Democrat voters from an unknown source: “It’s worth noting that the U.S. population has increased since 2012, meaning there are likely more dead and invalid voters than before.”
© 2017 NWV – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Joan Swirsky: firstname.lastname@example.org