But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, evendenying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. -2 Peter 2:1
Ted Cruz is a silver tounged “slickster.” Why do I say that? Because he could sell every American family a Yugo, and make them think they bought a Cadillac. However, Ted wasn’t so slick in college, where his roommate, Craig Mazin, now a successful screenwriter, tells what people thought of Ted back then. Mazin called Ted a creepy, greasy 18 year old. Obviously, between then and now, Ted Cruz has polished his act.
The Senator also stepped in it at the last debate where he disparaged and insulted New Yorkers. The New York Daily News had a strong response in an article entitled, “Drop Dead Ted.”
There is so much about Ted and his family, that it would take a book to cover it all, so here’s just a bit more for you to chew on.
Ted Gives Carly Fiorina $500,000
QUESTION: Cruz hired Cambridge Analytica for psychometric data mining and paid them $750,000. Cruz’s Keep the Promise I ($11 million PAC, June) was funded mostly by donor, Robert Mercer, owner of Cambridge Analytica. It was Cruz’s Keep the Promise I PAC that gave Carly Fiorina $500,000. Did Cruz PAC give Carly $500,000 to help his data mining agenda with Cambridge Analytica which creates psychometric dossiers on American citizens? Cruz Partners with Donors ‘Psychographic’ Firm.
Carly KNOWS NSA data collection to a “T.” She was chairman of the CIA’s advisory board helping the NSA to develop privacy invading spy networks on American citizens after 9/11. Hewlett Packard was the private business that supplied the government with the spy hardware and software. Carly knows everything.
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
It is particularly hypocritical for Texas Ted Cruz to spin a fairy tale about he and his wife, an employee of Goldman Sachs, cashing in all their worldly possessions to fund a run for the U.S. Senate; a run founded in part on criticizing the financial sector, the banking industry, and Wall Street in particular.
As Ted Cruz tells it, the story of how he financed his upstart campaign for the U.S. Senate four years ago is an endearing example of loyalty and shared sacrifice between a married couple. “Sweetheart, I’d like us to liquidate our entire net worth, liquid net worth, and put it into the campaign,” he says he told his wife, Heidi, who readily agreed. [Link] But it was a lie.
Now it is revealed that Ted Cruz and his wife secured a significantly large loan from Mrs. Cruz’s employer and Wall Street financial giant Goldman Sachs to fund Ted’s Senate campaign. Likely aware that even Texas voters would see the hypocrisy in taking Wall Street money while criticizing Wall Street, Cruz failed to disclose that loan and one from Citibank as required in his campaign finance reports. [Link]
This picture appeared in the Cleveland Plain Dealer on Sunday, January 17th.
Cruz is Left of Center
• Republican presidential candidate, Ted Cruz, says he’s not in favor of sending agents out to round up undocumented immigrants to deport them. [Link]
• Cruz is a co-sponsor of S. 306 that categorizes home schools as private schools and allows Title 1 federal dollars to follow the students to private schools. Fed regulations follow all fed dollars. There is NO Constitutional justification for this. It’s time to take a stand against ESEA and end federal involvement in education. S. 306 does the opposite and creates a NEW entitlement and tightens the noose on home and private schooled students.
• Cruz has stated that “School Choice is the most compelling civil rights issue of the 21st century. Right Teddy, once choice is passed, all federal regulations will go with the federal tax dollars. [Link]
• Ted Cruz is pushing UN AGENDA 21 New World Order goals, This one is called the WILDLANDS PROJECT! He is coming in through a partial truth in the back of your heart – that states want their federal confiscated lands returned. He then is on your side. Then he says – states have to maintain these and if they can’t THEY CAN SELL THEM. So the land will be sold to foreign entities for minerals and logging etc. We the people lose our resources and our land. This is all part of the Wildlands Project to aggregate the land into NWO globalists hands and steal it from the people. [Link]
• Cruz also spoke out in favor of a number of policies as well as two constitutional changes: a balanced-budget amendment and the so-called Madison amendment that would give states expanded powers to propose constitutional amendments. The BBA guts our Constitution and doesn’t reduce spending, it legalizes the unconstitutional spending. Cruz is all for the American Legislative Exchange Council’s changes to our Constitution. [Link]
• Ted Cruz backed allowing Syrian refugees in the US as recently as February of 2015. Before the attacks in Paris, he wanted the United States to continue accepting them and said he thought it could be done safely. “We have to continue to be vigilant to make sure those coming are not affiliated with a terrorist, but we can do that,” Cruz said in a interview on Fox News that was on his website and was first picked up by the Huffington Post.
• What is more than interesting is the Ted Cruz fund raiser by Mary Matalin and James Carville at their home in New Orleans. [Link]
• Cruz’s “Homeschoolers for Cruz” will be co-chaired by none other than Michael Farris’s Home School Legal Defense Association. Farris has long been pushing a Constitutional Convention as well as his Parental Rights Amendment which would allow men to delineate in our Constitution, our God given parental rights, rather than leaving those rights between parents and God. [Link] Cruz will be very beholden to Dominionist Farris, especially since Farris has endorsed him. [Link]
• Senator Cruz is just another puppet of the establishment. What do you really expect from a Bush lawyer and advisor with a Goldman Sachs/Council on Foreign Relations Bush advisor wife, who just so happened to co-write the CFR’s blueprint for the North American Union? This man even argued in his own amicus brief to the Supreme Court that assault weapons bans in certain states are “reasonable regulations” for crying out loud.
• Remember, Senator Ted Cruz was so honored to “hang out” with war criminal Henry Kissinger, that he posted it on his facebook page. He said, “Honored to share a few moments with Dr. Kissinger and hear his thoughts on the challenges facing our nation.”
• Saul Anuzis: Meet Ted Cruz’s Hezbollah-Lovin’ Michigan Campaign Chief who is tight with CFR Jihad Grover Norquist–you know the guy that took money from Al-Qaeda front groups (which were raided by U.S. Customs) and got an Al-Qaeda fundraiser’s son a job in the Bush White House. Norquist is also the Director of Michael Farris’s Parentalrights.org.
Rafael Cruz is a pastor based in North Texas serving as the Director of Purifying Fire Ministries, ministering in the U.S., Mexico and Central America. He is his son’s best campaign surrogate. He has never pastored a church, and he did not fight communism. [Link] In fact, Cuban peers dispute Rafael’s story of fighting for Castro. [Link]
Purifying Fire Ministries was founded by Suzanne Hinn, ex-wife and then wife again of Trinity Broadcasting Network televangelist, Benny Hinn. (Watch Suzanne Hinn preach about the Holy Ghost Enema). Hinn is a preacher of the Prosperity Gospel (also known as Word of Faith), a false teaching that Christians can receive massive amounts of wealth, physical healing from illness, beauty, fame, miracles, and financial prosperity by “sowing a seed” or sending money to Hinn’s ministry.
Hinn’s preaching deals in faux emotions and invented manifestations of the Holy Spirit at the most convenient and opportune fundraising moments. They also know where the money is today, and have hitched their wagons to the New Apostolic Reform, (NAR) or Dominionism.
So has Rafael Cruz. He delivered a sermon in August, 2012, where he discusses how Christians should “take dominion over the earth.” Cruz goes on to define what that means, saying “dominion is over every area — society, education, government, economics…” That particular moment happens 1 hour and 12 minutes in, if you care to watch. It’s instructive to see him deliver that line with dictatorial passion. Rafael Cruz preaches about the anointing of priests and kings and how we should take dominion over the marketplace as kings and queens in God’s kingdom. (Ever wonder who invented Dominionist? [Link])
Joseph Mattera of Mattera International Ministries, stated in a letter, ” Shekinah is a network of pastors in the Dominican Republic, Latin America and the USA founded by Apostle Rafael Cruz.” Calling Cruz an “Apostle,” is part of the NAR beliefs in that there are new present day apostles. [Link]
Phony Christian Right
In Timothy Goeglein’s 2011 book, he reveals that back in 1999, Ted Cruz already had high level national, political connections that helped make Bush Jr. president. Those connections were most likely developed when Ted worked as a legal aid for Supreme Court Justice William Rehnquist. Ted became close friends with Paul Weyrich, the grand poobah of the secretive Council for National Policy, first president of the Heritage Foundation (controlled opposition), head of Free Congress Foundation, and founder of American Legislative Exchange Council.
Ted’s father, Rafael, has some deep connections to the current movement known as the New Apostolic Reformation. That movement is really a rebranding of what we know as the “Religious Right,” as they were called in the days of Reagan, but with a 21st century dominionist twist. Rafael was a member of the Religious Roundtable in the 1980s, an activist group of Christians who were committed to engagement in politics. Ed McAteer was head of the Roundtable, and he and many other Dominionists signed the notorious Coalition on Revival manifesto. [Link]
Rafael boasts in the following interview of serving on the state board of that organization as well as stating that God has his son, Ted, destined for greatness:
Rafael Cruz indicated that his son was among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as “kings” to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the “Seven Mountains” mandate, and “bring the spoils of war to the priests”, thus helping to bring about a prophesied “great transfer of wealth”, from the “wicked” to righteous gentile believers. (Wouldn’t that be nice.)
Discussion of the now-notorious speech by Rafael Cruz has missed the fact that Ted Cruz was subsequently publicly blessed and anointed, with the laying on of hands, by prominent Dominionist pastors, in effect as a “king” in the political/governmental sphere. This was done at a special blessing ceremony at the Marriott Hotel in Des Moines, Iowa, at a July 19th-20th, 2013 rally designed to draw pastors into politics.
One of the pastors blessing and laying his hands on Cruz’s shoulders was head of the sponsoring organization the Iowa Renewal Project — David Lane. Lane’s project is heavily funded by Don Wildmon’s Dominionist organization, American Family Association. Another pastor laying hands on Senator Cruz was David Barton, former vice chairman of the Texas GOP, who is a very close friend of Ted Cruz. [Link]
Ted Cruz is a member of a strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church with deep roots in Dominionist theology. His wife, Heidi, is a Seventh Day Adventist. Here are a few samplings of references to Cruz’s beliefs.
If you are unsure what Christian Dominion Theology is, but would not wish to live in a modern theocracy complete with the death penalty for LGBT persons, stoning of heretics, adulterers and the like, then you need to read up on the belief system here: Dominion Theology.
This is truly scary stuff for all who value liberty guaranteed by our US Constitution, particularly when Ted Cruz wants to be President of the United States. God forgives sinners when they repent, Dominionists wouldn’t give them that chance.
As Christians we are to be salt and light, and we are to judge them by their fruits. Senator Cruz is a smooth talker, but when you look behind the curtain, it’s the same old globalist activity we’ve seen for decades with an added heretical Christian doctrine.