Attorney Lloyd Pearcy
In 1872, forty-eight years before the nineteenth amendment to the U.S. Constitution allowed women to vote, Victoria Woodhull ran for president. Between 1872 and 2016, sixteen women ran unsuccessfully for the presidency.[i]
In 2016 Hillary Clinton seemed destined to fulfill the 144-year quest to elect a woman. She was so certain of victory that she scarcely bothered to campaign! Not only was her opponent a novice who had never held political office, but she had spent a billion dollars to rig the election. How could she lose?
To Hillary and her horde of reality-deniers who are still trying to decipher how she lost, I offer a sobering explanation: divine providence intervened in 2016! And I believe the same unseen hand of providence is now at work to orchestrate the election of the first woman president.
Who will she be? When will she be elected? What circumstances will propel her into the oval office? Here’s a hint: It will not happen in 2020 and it will not be Hillary or any of the six women who have officially declared as candidates for next year’s election.[ii]
My predictive intuition foresees the following confluence of events which will propel the first woman into the White House:
- The 16-months from today until late August 2020 when the Democrat and Republican conventions end will prove to be the most turbulent era in American political history, with the following developments:
- Disclosure of a multitude of Democrat illegalities will decimate the party’s credibility to the point its 2020 candidate will be a sacrificial lamb; indeed, it is possible the Democrats will not even field a candidate!
- The scope of sedition which could decimate the political left is breath-taking: Benghazi; selling America’s uranium to Russia; weaponization of the FBI, Department of Justice and IRS for political purposes; Clinton Foundation mischief; Obama’s computer-generated birth certificate and multiple social security numbers; a covert coup attempt by government officials to overthrow a duly-elected president; the FISA court deceptions; Senator Feinstein’s long-time employment of a China spy; the CIA-controlled media; shadow-banning conservative voices on social media. . .the list seems endless!
- The fallout from 80,000 sealed federal indictments will include information that discredits Vice President Pence. This may involve confederacy with Paul Ryan in an alleged midnight machination on October 10, 2016 to oust Trump as nominee and replace him with a Pence-Ryan ticket;
- For his new Vice President Trump will select a woman to reinforce his standing with suburban women, the voting demographic where he is weakest;
- The migration toward Trump among the middle 60-percent of American voters who are conservative-to-moderate, will insure him a landslide victory in 2020[iii]. Notwithstanding psychopathic hatred of Trump by a delusional fringe, the president’s popularity will accelerate;
- On November 3, 2020, Trump wins the biggest landslide in presidential history;
- Having engineered transformative changes in the country’s governance, economy and institutions over the eight-years of the “second American revolution”, Trump will retire as the consensus reincarnation of George Washington! His 2020-24 vice president becomes the heir-apparent, with a mandate to continue his policies;
- In November 2024 the woman who has served as Trump’s second vice president is elected the nation’s first female president.
What manner of woman
The woman who succeed Trump will mirror his political and personal values. She will embody:
- America-first patriotism;
- Bedrock conservatism;
- A genuine reverence for the Constitution;
- She will instinctively assign the interests of ordinary citizens over those of government;
- Impeccable integrity;
- Plain-spoken candor;
In addition to these attributes, she will have prior governmental experience in the executive branch; and proven campaign skills.
A prophet describes this woman
In 1987 my wife Jenny and I visited a tiny inner-city church in Denver. We went to hear Kim Clement, a young South African who was reputed to be a modern- day prophet. We were seated about two-thirds toward the back of the church. Suddenly in the middle of the service Kim pointed at me and said, “Sir, you in the blue sweater, come up here. I must pray for you right now. And bring your wife!” As we walked to the front I thought, “How did he know we are married? There is an 18-year difference in our ages. I am caucasian and Jenny is Asian”. We had never been to that church and nobody there knew us.
At the podium Kim first prophesied to my wife, who then went into deep silent prayer. Kim turned to me and said, “Tell me about her sister in Los Angeles.” My sister-in-law had recently moved to LA from Denver. Kim spoke several prophecies about her, all of which came to fruition within a year! That night and several years later in Loveland, Colorado, Kim prophesied numerous things to me. Some have been fulfilled and others are still in process.
I followed Kim Clement’s remarkable ministry for the next thirty years until his untimely death in 2016 at age 60! Kim became renowned throughout the world! He moved to the U.S., eventually landing in Hollywood, where he felt called to bring light to an industry turned sinister. Over more than three decades, Kim Clement proclaimed thousands of verified prophecies, including prescient references to Donald Trump which seem to be still unfolding.[iv] Kings, presidents and prime ministers summoned him for private counseling. He became the most influential Christian prophet since Biblical times. His weekly broadcasts were heard around the world.
In 2011 in Nashville, Kim announced:
“There shall be a woman that shall rise up. A woman that shall be strong in faith, virtuous, beautiful in eyes . . . round and big. I have crowned her says the lord, as I crowned Esther . . . And God says, they will say ‘we hated her but now we love her’ . . . For she shall take the oil of healing and she shall pour it upon the scars of those left and those right and of the new party that has emerged, and they shall say, ‘Christ will reign, and we shall not implement at all socialism.’
Therefore, the healing that is necessary for this nation shall come at a time in the middle of the presidency. There shall be a woman that shall come . . . For the soul of America has been corrupted with bitterness and anger. And God said, ‘she shall say, no more bitterness, no more anger, no more division . . .” [v] (Emphasis added).
January 20, 2025
The first woman American president is inaugurated. She is a deeply patriotic woman of the people who got her start in government as a small-town mayor. She became governor of her state, where her approval rating exceeded 80%.6 She was nominated for vice president. In her first national campaign she demonstrated rare political acumen, even though her RINO handlers muzzled her message. The insane left spared no effort in attempting to demonize her, mercilessly smearing not only her but also her husband and minor children. The left was so terrified by her populist appeal, unapologetic conservatism, and common-sense approach to governance that they schemed to destroy her personally and politically. Until this inauguration day, they thought they had succeeded.
Welcome to the oval office, Sarah Palin!
© 2019 Lloyd Pearcy – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Lloyd Pearcy: firstname.lastname@example.org
[BIO: Lloyd G. Pearcy recently retired after practicing law for 50 years, during which time he believes he appeared in every court (federal, state and municipal) in Colorado. He was legal counsel to hundreds of local and national Christian organizations. As a young prosecutor assigned to juvenile court, he saw first-hand the need for out of home placements. He founded and for 11 years served as president and director of Excelsior Youth Centers, a premier residential treatment center for children with campuses in Denver and Spokane.]
[i] The women candidates were Victoria Woodhull (1872), Belva Ann Lockwood (1884), Margaret Chase Smith (1964), Shirley Chisholm (1972), Patsy Mink (1972), Linda Jenness (1972), Ellen McCormack (1976 & 1980), Sonia Johnson (1984), Pat Schroeder (1988), Lenora Fulani (1988 & 1992), Elizabeth Dole (2000), Carol Moseley Braun (2004), Hillary Clinton (2008 & 2016), Carly Fiorina (2016), Jill Stein (2008 & 2016), and Michele Bachmann (2012). Rebecca Bohanan, “12 Women Who Ran for President Before Hillary”’, Huffington Post, July 25, 2016. See also “Women Presidential and Vice-Presidential Candidates: A Selective List”, Rutgers University Center for Women and Politics, 2019 (Internet).
[ii] Rep.Tulsi Gabbard (HI), Senators Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Kamala Harris (CA), Amy Klobuchar (MN), Elizabeth Warren (MA) and author Marianne Williamson.
[iii] See my article, “Trump will be the most Transformative President in History”, Canada Free Press archives.
[iv] “Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet, says the lord.” Kim Clement, Bethel Church, Redding, CA. Nov. 10, 2007; “God says, ‘I will put at your helm for two terms a president who will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts . . .’I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and my power, says the Lord of Hosts . . . There will be a praying president, not a religious one”; “For the Spirit of God says, ‘Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of the country shall change rapidly,’ says the Lord of Hosts.” Kim Clement, February 10, 2007 (emphasis added). Videos of prophecies and other information can be seen at kimclement.org.
[v] Kim Clement, Nashville, Tennessee, March 25, 2011.
6 “Sarah Palin Approval Rating”, Godvoter.org (2008).