It was déjà vu all over again when Fox News debate moderator Chris Wallace asked Trump the question that has dominated the news media ever since, drawing new attacks on Trump from political establishment stooges everywhere.
Back in the spring, during the primaries, Trump was asked if he would sign a pledge to support whomever the eventual GOP nominee might be, pledging not to challenge that nominee and in the end, support that nominee. Trump, along with every other GOP primary candidate agreed to take that pledge, only in the end, to watch other GOP candidates refuse to keep that pledge and support Trump once he was the GOP nominee.
Trump was forced to make that pledge in the blind and then watch some of his opponents who forced that pledge on Trump, break that pledge themselves. It’s déjà vu all over again as Wallace sought a blind commitment from Trump to accept the outcome of a rigged election for the alleged sake of national unity, peace and tranquility.
Trump didn’t fall for the same trick twice. This time, he answered Wallace by saying he would look at the situation at the time and leave everyone in suspense on the matter, a very conservative approach to a blind loaded question aimed more at Trump’s supporters than Trump himself. The real question was, would Trump supporters accept the outcome of a rigged election?
Wallace had posed a loaded question and much to the disdain of the pro-Clinton propaganda media, Trump was smart enough to stay out of the corner this time.
Finally grasping the level of anger in millions of American voters who are fed up with establishment politicians, their complicit news media, phony polling data and a growing mountain of evidence proving that the election is indeed “rigged” in favor of Hillary Clinton, the media is in a mad search for any way available to quell the rising tide of angry voters before the pot boils over on November 8th.
Hard evidence of “election rigging” is so overwhelming at this point that the only way to deny it is to flat out lie about it.
• Even NPR is forced to report what all of the “mainstream” news outlets continue to deny, video that led to the firing of several DNC operatives already.
• Massive Democratic Party “voter fraud” operations caught on tape.
• Busing Democrat voters to vote in multiple districts.
• Democratic Party operatives hired “street people” to create riots and violence, including physically attacking Trump supporters at rallies.
• California passed an unconstitutional act allowing “illegal aliens” voting rights in the upcoming election.
• Election results have been announced before the election was even held, Florida.
• Pro-Hillary news machine continues to post fake polling data favoring Clinton despite Clinton not even bothering to campaign, pulling only hundreds to her events when she does.
• WikiLeaks confirming close ties between the Clinton campaign and the press involving debate rigging.
• DNC dead voters remain on voter rolls in numerous battle ground states.
• And Clinton expects to WIN the Electoral College vote with as few as 19 state victories, losing 31 states.
Hillary Clinton insulted Trump’s answer to Wallace’s rigged question, saying “This is how democracy works!”
But it’s not how it worked in 2000 when Democrat Presidential candidate Al Gore refused to accept his loss and wanted those “hanging chads” counted again and again and again until the election would have swung in his favor, once there were enough hanging chads on the floor.
It’s not how it worked when Hillary Clinton claimed that George W. Bush was “selected, not elected” in 2002, or when John Kerry stated that the 2004 election, which he lost handily to Bush, was “rigged.”
Asking Trump if he would accept the results of a “rigged election” before the election is even held reminds me of the time Nancy Pelosi told Americans that they would have to pass ObamaCare to see what was in it… Both were insanely foolish, but not on Trumps part.
A day later in Delaware Ohio and under fire from the Clinton-media, Trump announces he will accept the outcome if he wins. Exactly… the fight isn’t over until it’s over and this fight is FAR from over.
Last on this matter, why didn’t Chris Wallace ask Hillary Clinton if she would accept defeat by Trump?
Could it be because everyone including Chris Wallace knows exactly how “rigged” this election is?
Massive election rigging certainly is no secret… Besides, Wallace’s question wasn’t aimed at Donald Trump, but rather is millions of angry voters who will NOT accept a Clinton victory no matter what Donald does. They were trying to get Trump to help them quell the violence in the likely event that Hillary and her media steal this election.
Mr. Fair and Balanced certainly wasn’t Fair or Balanced with this question.
Chris Wallace should never have asked that question… It was inappropriate unless he asked it of Hillary Clinton, a career criminal and the most unpopular Democrat candidate in DNC history. That would have been appropriate!
© 2016 JB Williams – All Rights ReservedClick Here for mass emailing