Anything that is moving has inertia in accordance with Newton’s first law of motion. That applies to avalanches, trains, ships, cars, animals, humans, cultures, societies, nations, falling trees and even the Earth orbiting the Sun. There is no known human power strong enough to stop an avalanche. To stop a speeding train takes an immense amount of braking energy. It takes over a mile to stop a fully loaded super tanker with the engines in full reverse.
Like all objects with mass, the Earth and the other planets have a tendency to resist changes to their direction and speed of movement. This tendency to resist change is called inertia, and its interaction with the gravitational attraction of the Sun is what keeps the planets of the solar system, including Earth, in stable orbits. The inertial power of the Earth orbiting the Sun is estimated at 1,975,800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 foot-pounds of energy (1.9758 x 1033). To change the Earth’s speed and path around the Sun would take a very powerful force ….. because of the overwhelming power of inertia.
Humans, cultures, societies and nations are also affected by inertia. Once they start moving in a certain direction for an extended period of time, their inertia keeps them moving in that direction and it takes a powerful force to stop the direction or change its path. America has been guided in a certain direction for over 100 years, heavily influenced by a human-created ideology that is the antithesis of the foundation of the nation’s creators. To have any effect in changing the direction of the American culture will take a dismantling of this human-created ideology. Since it took at least four generations of inertia to hold America in the direction she is going, it could easily take as many generations to turn her back to the original path, if there was sufficient energy to change that direction.
How did we get here? We changed our original direction based on individual liberty, towards a collective society, heavily influenced by a human-created ideology solely based on seeking political power by exploiting the weaknesses of mankind and offering “free” gifts (money) in exchange for votes. This flawed ideology has infected all of our institutions and the culture itself and has sent our sovereign nation careening towards a very high, vertical cliff with the final result being national, culture and sovereign annihilation. The people of America know no other way because they have no memory of the way it was, purposely removed from memory by this human-created flawed ideology that tells them that dependency on government is their only secure and safe reality.
What are the manifestations of this human-created ideology that has kept us fixed on a path to destruction?
- A flawed ideology that has engaged in senseless, irrational compassion, severely weakening the fabric of our society and bankrupting the nation, and all for the sole purpose of buying votes to maintain perpetual political power.
- A flawed ideology that actively promotes and sanctions unchecked illegal and legal immigration that has infected the American culture with low-skilled, mostly uneducated illegal aliens. The aliens bring in diseases that were once eradicated by science and medicine. They depress wages and they cost the taxpayer billions of dollars to support, adding to America’s insolvency. The immigration policies of this flawed ideology have given us sanctuary cities and opened the door to societies, cultures and religions that are diabolically opposed to American freedom and our religious beliefs and are Hell bent on destroying America by overwhelming its institutions and by terrorism and other hidden means. The evil purpose of this ideology is to flood America with non-English-speaking peasants that will eventually vote for the politicians and party of this flawed ideology.
- A flawed ideology whose foreign policy emphasizes appeasement over national strength, making our friends nervous and our enemies emboldened. That is how we got a nuclear North Korea and Iran and Russia and China working towards world domination ….. and terrorist groups like ISIS.
- A flawed ideology that has built up a public and advanced education system that denigrates individual freedom and promotes socialism, collectivism, multi-culturalism, political correctness, the one-world order and inhibits the free exchange of alternative ideas.
- A flawed ideology that purposely promotes multi-culturalism that attempts to merge people with very divergent, non-assimilating beliefs, divides them by race, religion and culture and then turns them against each other and away from the foundations of liberty.
- A flawed ideology that uses worldwide propaganda, hype, distortions and lies to indoctrinate the entire population, including impressionable children, with radical environmental philosophy and policies, like man-caused global warming and Agenda 21, that defy reason, intellect, logic, commons sense and turns science into a political blood sport.
- A flawed ideology that sanctions the destruction of human life in the womb.
- A flawed ideology that penalizes and heavily taxes achievement and immortalizes and rewards sloth, laziness and mediocrity ….. for votes, an ideology that props up losers and vilifies winners.
- A flawed ideology that uses personal insults to demean, denigrate and tries to silence those with opposing views when they have no rational arguments to counter those opposing views.
- A flawed ideology that shoots down state voter ID laws so that Jose, Juan, Josephine, Mohammed, or Abdul can vote in America’s elections, even though they are illegal aliens, or unregistered voters ….. or terrorists. You can’t drive a car or get on an airplane without proper identification, but any illegal alien or unregistered voter can vote in our elections without ID. Ludicrous!
- A flawed ideology that allows a hopelessly corrupt and insanely ambitious man and woman, (the Clintons) to take control of that ideology and its political machine and pervert it into their own private force for political and financial gain, in their lust for power by any means, including racketeering, collusion, bribery, law breaking and possibly even murder.
Besides liberal politicians and bureaucrats, there are just too many other Americans giving “inertia” to America’s socialist train. This is the “inertia” that has set America on the path to national, cultural, economic, financial and sovereign suicide. This flawed ideolgoy is so embedded in our institutions and in the hearts and minds of millions of Americans it may be impossible to stop or change its direction, or save the “train” from derailing at the next sharp curve.
In fact to change the direction of America in less time than a generation or two, it could take a powerful, charismatic leader, millions of people willing to join him or her, and a well-funded organization (in the hundreds of millions of dollars). It would take a veritable “mind shift” in the general population, away from the current human-created flawed ideology, to have any affect. That means the curriculum in our public schools and colleges will have to change back to the foundations of individual liberty.
The discourse between individuals will have to be less argumentative and more aligned with reason, intellect and logic, in keeping with the principles of freedom. Those conversations and discourse must be less punctuated by bigotry, racial tensions, mindless fixations and raw emotion. To increase the speed of change in direction, a massive and continuous national TV, radio, magazine and newspaper saturation advertising campaign would be needed. With enough money, we could change America’s direction in one election cycle.
But most of all, it would take a return to personal honor, honor in our politicians and honor in the general population. Without honor, societies, cultures and free nations collapse. This human-created ideology we have described herein is devoid of honor and has set the “inertia” for America for most of the 20th Century and the early part of the 21st Century, up to the present day. There are signs (the Trump win) that this flawed ideology is showing cracks in its armor, as more and more of its policies fail and more and more of its followers become disillusioned. It remains to be seen whether there is enough energy in the rest of the population who cherish freedom, to dismantle the deep state and entrenched establishment in order to change the flawed path upon which America now travels. Because it is America’s current “inertia”, sustained by this flawed ideology, that will make it very difficult ….. to slow down, stop, or change the direction of America’s socialist train.
Which TRAIN are you on?
© 2017 Ron Ewart – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Ron Ewart: firstname.lastname@example.org