So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men. —Voltaire
There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice. —Baron de Montesquieu
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent, we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. —George Washington
The Rule of Law, (no person or government is above the law) apparently doesn’t apply to members of the Deep State. Attorneys Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing repeatedly tell Fox News that AG William Barr is cleaning up the intelligence community. Barr has been at the job for seven months, and as of yet, no one has been charged.
While the many patriots who supported the election of Donald Trump have suffered immeasurably, those who colluded to destroy Trump’s chances of winning and then to frame him with the false Russia narrative, are still running free, writing books and being promoted on mainstream media. And many of them are still in the AG’s office influencing his actions.
William Barr and Robert Mueller
Who suggested William Barr? Why was Barr chosen, given his shocking and deeply criminal/cover-up kingpin background? My guess would be the President’s closest advisors including the Vice President who was in charge of the Trump transition team.
The new head of the Justice Department has known and admired the president’s adversary, Robert Mueller, for 30 years, and President Trump seems fine with that. Their relationship, which Barr described in public during his Senate confirmation hearing, is a reminder of the small size of Washington’s legal and law enforcement worlds.
Barr and Mueller first crossed paths at the Justice Department during the George H. W. Bush administration. When Barr served as attorney general under President George H. W. Bush in 1991 and 1992, Mueller was the assistant attorney general heading up the criminal division. But the relationship goes further. Their wives are close friends who attend Bible study together, and Mueller attended the weddings of two of Barr’s daughters.
During his Senate confirmation hearing, Barr praised Mueller’s “distinguished record of public service” and said the special counsel’s probe is proper and should be allowed to proceed without interference. That’s a sharp contrast to the acting attorney general Barr replaced, Matthew Whitaker, who called Mueller’s appointment by his and Barr’s close friend, Rod Rosenstein, “ridiculous” and “a little fishy,” among other things. Barr’s high praise for Mueller is the nucleus of my unease with the new AG.
Conservatives have long cited the bond between Mueller and Comey, whose firing by Trump prompted the special counsel’s appointment by Rod Rosenstein, as evidence that Mueller was hopelessly conflicted. And now Barr has failed to charge Comey who deliberately leaked government information to someone outside the Department of Justice (DOJ) in order to prompt a Special Counsel.
Robert Mueller’s modus operandi for the last 30 years hasn’t changed. Sidney Powell’s brilliant expose of the Deep State in her book, Licensed to Lie, exposed the core group of federal prosecutors who broke all the rules, made up crimes, hid evidence, and sent innocent people to prison.
Robert Mueller and his pit bull, Andrew Weissmann, a true villain, ran the cabal of narcissistic federal prosecutors who broke all the rules and rose to great power. This ilk of lying human debris was in charge of the efforts to destroy our duly elected President. Both Congressman Louie Gohmert’s expose and Louisiana State Senator John Milkovich’s book, Robert Mueller Errand Boy for the New World Order, expose years of corruption and unconscionable conduct…conduct which should have resulted in their disbarment.
William Barr’s Father
William Barr’s father is Donald Barr, who was the headmaster at Dalton School in Manhattan which was founded by progressive educator, Helen Parkhurst who took her cues from developmental psychologist Jean Piaget and education reformers such as John Dewey and Horace Mann. Jeffrey Epstein became a professor at the Dalton School.
Donald Barr also had a stint in the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during WWII. Prior to that, he described himself as having a Marxist upbringing in terms of his own memoirs and ruminations on education. He had a footnote on the dialectic and stated that as a child he enjoyed being a Marxist and reading Marx and Engels.
Barr wrote a book entitled, Who Pushed Humpty Dumpty? wherein he claimed to have three very strange radical leftist mentors in his life who migrated toward establishment mainstream status basically infiltrating old right conservatism just as did William F. Buckley and Irving Kristol. Gordon Myrick, Ralph Lynton and Carlton Hayes were the mentors and Diana West is researching all three.
William Barr, CIA Operative
A strong case can be made that William Barr was as powerful and important a figure in the George H. W. Bush apparatus as any other, including Poppy Bush. As the Attorney General (AG) from 1991 to 1993, Barr wreaked havoc, flaunted the rule of law, and proved himself to be one of the CIA/Deep State’s greatest and most ruthless champions and protectors. Like father, like son.
- Barr was a full-time CIA operative, recruited by Langley out of high school, starting in 1971 after Barr attended Columbia University, where he majored in government and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1971. Barr’s youth career goal was to head the CIA.
- When Bush 41 became CIA Director in 1976, Barr joined the CIA’s “legal office” and Bush’s inner circle, and worked alongside Bush’s longtime CIA enforcers Theodore “Ted” Shackley, Felix Rodriguez, Thomas Clines, and others.
- Barr stonewalled and destroyed the Church Committee that investigated abuses by the CIA, National Security Agency (NSA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Barr stonewalled and stopped inquiries in the CIA bombing assassination of Chilean opposition leader Orlando Letelier.
- Barr joined George H. W. Bush’s legal/intelligence team during Bush’s vice presidency (under President Ronald Reagan). He rose from assistant attorney general to chief legal counsel to attorney general (1991) during the Bush 41 presidency.
- Barr was a key player in the Iran-Contra operation, if not the most important member of the apparatus, simultaneously managing the operation while also “fixing” the legal end, ensuring that all of the operatives could do their jobs without fear of exposure or arrest.
- In his attorney general confirmation, Barr vowed to “attack criminal organizations,” drug smugglers and money launderers. Sounds like hot air! AG Barr would preserve, protect, cover up, and nurture the apparatus that he helped create, and use Justice Department power to escape punishment.
- Barr stonewalled and stopped investigations into all Bush/Clinton and CIA crimes, including BCCI banks scandal and BNL CIA drug banking, the theft of Inslaw/PROMIS software, and all crimes of state committed by Bush. More on this in the next article.
- Barr left Washington, and went through the “rotating door” to the corporate world, where he took on numerous directorships and counsel positions for major companies. In 2007 and again from 2017, Barr was counsel for politically-connected international Chicago law firm Kirkland & Ellis. Among its other notable attorneys and alumni are Kenneth Starr, John Bolton, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and numerous Trump administration attorneys. Kirkland and Ellis’s clients including sex trafficker/pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, and Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital.
- Barr successfully advocated the pardon of six former White House aides, including those convicted of lying to Congress or withholding information during the investigation. The six-year probe centered around allegations that the Reagan administration had secretly sold weapons to Iran despite an arms embargo, then clandestinely funneled the proceeds to anti-Communist rebels in Nicaragua.
Those pardoned were Defense Secretary Casper Weinberger; Elliott Abrams, former assistant secretary of state; Robert C. McFarlane, former national security adviser, and former CIA officials Clair E. George, Alan D. Fiers and Duane Clarridge. All were in President Ronald Reagan’s Administration.
Arkansas, Iran-Contra and Drugs
Compromised by Terry Reed is the true story of Bill Clinton’s sellout to the CIA. The expose is Reed’s own eyewitness account. He was a former CIA asset whose patriotism transformed him into a liability when he refused to turn a blind eye to the Agency’s drug trafficking. While helping the CIA set up its secret operations, he unwittingly compromised his family’s safety, ultimately forcing them to become fugitives. Realizing that he witnessed the making of a counterfeit President and knew too much about its drug operations, the CIA set out to destroy Reed and his family.
Clinton’s political ambitions and his campaign pledge to create jobs for Arkansans led him to choose CIA support to help in his bid for the Presidency. He permitted the CIA to use Arkansas factories to make untraceable weapons and he allowed CIA contract agents to train Contra pilots on rural airstrips in support of the war in Nicaragua, effectively evading the Congressional ban on military aid to the Contras.
Clinton split with many other state governments in sending a contingency of the Arkansas National Guard to Honduras to train the Nicaraguan Contras on how to overthrow their Sandinista government. Clinton would also discuss his first-hand knowledge of the operation with now-Trump administration Attorney General William Barr. As a CIA operative, Barr became the Attorney General of the United States, not once, but twice.
In the 1980s, Terry Reed knew William Barr under a different alias as a CIA liaison to Reagan’s CIA Director William Casey in Arkansas. Barr was supposed to be running a CIA cutout called Southern Air Transport. Reed later saw William Barr become AG under Bush 41, and connected him to the man he knew as Robert Johnson.
Clinton’s secret was shared by then Vice President Bush who was also compromised by his involvement. The Justice Departments of Reagan, Bush and Clinton orchestrated an ongoing cover-up in the Iran-Contra scandal.
The issue of notification of Congress about imminent clandestine activities was at the heart of the Iran-Contra scandal when President Ronald Reagan and CIA Director William Casey specifically ordered that lawmakers be kept in the dark about the infamous, covert arms-for-hostages deals with Iran.
Barr chastised Clinton for his sloppy handling of the delicate operation and his half-brother, Roger Clinton’s, very public fall from grace for cocaine use and then his pardon by Bill. He would later tell Clinton, according to Reed, Bill, you are Mr. Casey’s fair-haired boy … You and your state have been our greatest asset. Mr. Casey wanted me to pass on to you that unless you f*** up and do something stupid, you’re No. 1 on the short list for a shot at the job that you’ve always wanted. You and guys like you are the fathers of the new government. We are the new covenant.
Clinton was ultimately rewarded with the Presidency.
Attempts to investigate Clinton’s role in the Mena operations and the Iran-Contra affair were allegedly axed by Clinton’s own confidantes, who consistently denied he played a role in the scandal. According to the Wall Street Journal, former IRS investigator William Duncan teamed with Arkansas State Police Investigator Russell Welch in what became a decade-long battle to bring the matter to light. All of the nine separate state and federal probes into the affair failed.
Duncan would later say of the investigations, “[They] were interfered with and covered up, and the justice system was subverted,” and a 1992 memo from Duncan to high-ranking members of the attorney general’s staff notes that Duncan was instructed “to remove all files concerning the Mena investigation from the attorney general’s office.” The attorney general, serving under George H. W. Bush, at that time was William Barr.
In a previous article I asked who vets the nominees for President Trump’s administration? Apparently, no one vets the administration candidates thoroughly. They use social media to see what the candidate has said about Trump. Of course, the FBI should investigate every candidate, but the FBI is not trustworthy.
Stay tuned, there’s much more to come on AG Barr.Click Here for mass emailing